• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Abusive Tickling

Looks like some weird Japanese game show to me?

I honestly found this video unfunny and quite abusive and disrespectful, and I have already reported it. What's your take?

https://youtu.be/pUDmqMjMp6Q

Many people make requests for M/M tickling videos,so we get this Japanese game show video of guys being wildly receiving upper body ticklings and someone gets offended(thinking that it's abusive) and reports it ?! :O :O

This is part of why we can't have nice things in the 21st. Century.

Same show/channel but I think this was posted previously.

youtube.com/watch?v=I6QBHOPJl2E

Many people make requests for M/M tickling videos,so we get this Japanese game show video of guys being wildly receiving upper body ticklings and someone gets offended(thinking that it's abusive) and reports it ?! :O :O

This is part of why we can't have nice things in the 21st. Century.

I was confused too. Abusive? I was expecting to see some guys wife and tickled to tears because she was out with friends too late, and ahe was in fact, HATING it. This is just some dumb video from Japan, and, quite tame. Lighten up folks. Can we all please stop with the "im more outraged and offended than you" crap?

Sorry

I personally didn't like that they forced people into restraints and tickled them nonstop even when they were clearly uncomfortable, but I guess that's just me. Maybe I'm just a snowflake. Sorry.

I was confused too. Abusive? I was expecting to see some guys wife and tickled to tears because she was out with friends too late, and ahe was in fact, HATING it. This is just some dumb video from Japan, and, quite tame. Lighten up folks. Can we all please stop with the "im more outraged and offended than you" crap?
Sorry, but I had to reply again. I'm a little confused. You consider it abusive if a man were to tickle his wife to tears just because she was out late with friends, even though she hates it (I agree that it's abusive btw), but this video, wherein multiple strangers are tricked and forced into restraints, and subsequently subjected to relentless tickling by 15 different people (3 groups of 5 people each) isn't?! The first guy was tickled for 9 minutes and he was clearly distressed. The big guy clearly wanted no part of it and fought back, but they forced him in anyway.

The only victim who seemed to have fun was the elderly man. Even the girl, who didn't seem as distressed and upset as two guys, was screaming for them to stop.

So what should we do about it? The video is private now..

Thanks for sharing though. Most people just beat off to it prolly

Thank you for sharing bud, cool that the vid got taken down then.

Keep sharing, if you dont like something share it. This is a forum for discussing stuff like that too. Anyone who disagrees can go to their corner and be silently upset about it like their opinion suggests.

Thank you for sharing bud, cool that the vid got taken down then.

Keep sharing, if you dont like something share it. This is a forum for discussing stuff like that too. Anyone who disagrees can go to their corner and be silently upset about it like their opinion suggests.

I dunno if posting examples of fucked up content is the way to do it

Ditto the above two. You never need to apologize for trying to stop abuse. Anyone who has a problem with that isn't worth your time.

Anyone who defends abuse is part of the problem.

And it's tricky; by reacting to abuse you give it more attention, one way or another, but you don't want to let it slide either.

Abuse needs to be exposed in order for it to be stopped, even better with justice served and abusers punished. Poetically, ideally. :blackrose:

Last edited:
Ditto the above two. You never need to apologize for trying to stop abuse. Anyone who has a problem with that isn't worth your time.

And it's tricky; by reacting to abuse you give it more attention, one way or another, but you don't want to let it slide either.

Abuse needs to be exposed in order for it to be stopped, even better with justice served and abusers punished. Poetically, ideally. :blackrose:
Thanks. I guess I felt pressured by the intial reactions because I thought I might really just be a snowflake, but as I thought about it, I realized that I wouldn't be happy if I were the victim, so I replied again.

And that makes YOU a Real Man.

Thanks. I guess I felt pressured by the intial reactions because I thought I might really just be a snowflake, but as I thought about it, I realized that I wouldn't be happy if I were the victim, so I replied again.

Get enough "snowflakes" together and you have a Blizzard. Collect enough cornflakes and you have.... a soggy breakfast. :bwahaha:

Screw them, they're jealous. You have empathy. And a spine. YOU'RE the one wo/men will want to play with. :serenity:

The video hasn't been taken down - it's been made private. Do you have any reason to think it involved a 'victim' being abused? Others have described a Japanese game show, which would mean it is consensual even if you personally find it distasteful. Japanese cultural norms are generally quite different to those found in the US in 2021.

A trick of the light.

The video hasn't been taken down - it's been made private. Do you have any reason to think it involved a 'victim' being abused? Others have described a Japanese game show, which would mean it is consensual even if you personally find it distasteful. Japanese cultural norms are generally quite different to those found in the US in 2021.

Either way, the production was removed from public access, probably to cover someone's guilty ass. :disgust:

"Cultural norms" are null and void if they involve tricking the unsuspecting into abusive, torturous situations. Predators often take advantage of the misconception that tickling is innocent fun, if they even made it clear it was to be used. But it's all laughs, no big deal, right?
If they didn't provide & respect safewords that was torture.
Internationally and humanly unacceptable.

I recommend reading my previous comments. It does look like a game show in the first few seconds, but if you watch further (and understand Japanese to some degree), it's clear the victims have no idea what's going on. They enter the room filling out some form before the 15 ticklers storm in and force the victim into restraints, where they were relentlessly tickled for minutes straight. No consent, no breaks. How is that not abusive?

The hosts wanted to see what would happen to people if they got tickled relentlessly for 10 minutes, and they didn't even bother to get consenting participants.

Last edited:
Are you familiar with other Japanese variety shows?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_variety_show#Controversy_regarding_game_shows

My favorite japanese variety show:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susunu!_Denpa_Shōnen

Or that contestants are often actors or comedians because most Japanese people are too reserved? And that there are usually no real prizes?

https://books.google.com/books?id=R...age&q=Yoshimoto game show contestants&f=false

Despite its role in shaping international perceptions of Japanese TV,*Takeshi’s Castle*differed greatly from the country’s other game programs at the time. It wasn't just the challenges;*Takeshi*featured regular people as contestants, whereas most others only had established celebrities competing.*Takeshi’s Castle*portrayed contestants as being “forced” into taking part in the game, which explains another misconception: that Japanese game shows seem hell-bent on torturing innocent people (Survived*presented American contestants as being “kidnapped”). In reality, most game show participants are totally willing celebrities, and*Takeshi’s hostage-situation premise was of course just a shtick.

https://www.theatlantic.com/enterta...story-of-the-wacky-japanese-game-show/281825/

Again, what should we do about it now? How can we take action against this abuse in your opinion? Do you still feel the same way about the video now as you did in the original post?

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back