• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MIL tickling gf tale...

jones9191

TMF Regular
Shortly after we first started dating, way back when my wife was 17 and was still my gf before we got married eight years later, I remember my MIL would often tease my gf by gently tickling her soles while she was sitting on the couch watching tv with her bare feet resting in her lap. We'd often hang out in my gf's family study or living room after dates, and my MIL, whose husband often went to bed early due to his job, would come and hang out with us. She was cool with me dating her daughter, and I didn't mind as I knew we'd have little privacy anyway.

My MIL had long nails, and she loved to tickle feet. She was a huge tease too. She would study my gf's face to see just how effective her tickling was and ask, "Does this tickle?" My MIL would slowly run her nails along my gf's tender soles and finally right under her toes where she knew my gf couldn't take it. My MIL looked over at me and smiled as my giggling girlfriend suffered in agony, "In case you didn't know, your gf's soles are very sensitive" she joked. "Yes, they really are!!!" Shrieked my wife laughing.

Sometimes my MIL would just lightly tickle my gf's feet and whisper "kitchy-kitchy!" I would be pretending to ignore them or watching a movie and ask, "Why are you laughing?" She'd shriek, "She's tickling my feet!" One time after a few kitchy kitchy's my poor gf fell off the couch laughing one night! Great times!

-JJ

Love this kind of stuff. Now since your married to her daughter does she still try to tickle her ? Did your wife ever retaliate? Is your mother in law ticklish ? You and your wife should ambush her and find all of her ticklish spots.

Love this kind of stuff. Now since your married to her daughter does she still try to tickle her ? Did your wife ever retaliate? Is your mother in law ticklish ? You and your wife should ambush her and find all of her ticklish spots.

Sadly, my MIL died from ovarian cancer many years ago. Hate to be a downer. It was a tough loss as she was a wonderful woman.

I gave my MIL a foot rub only twice. She wasn't cool with me doing that if her husband was around, and if he was at home, she was so nervous about it, but he worked from 4AM until 4PM and was rarely around. She had beautiful, curvy, soft, size-nine feet. Her husband had some professional pics taken of her which included her in the pose, but unfortunately she was wearing these damned clunky clogs with heels. Even her husband stated that she should have removed her shoes and gone barefoot for her photo session. FUCK!!!! I have a suspicion that my FIL liked her feet as well based on comments like that.

Unfortunately as much as she loved to tickle my wife's feet, her feet were not ticklish.

My MIL's feet were large with long toes. My wife's feet are narrow and smaller with shorter, stubby, toes.

-JJ

These are my favorite stories. Please share more with us!

Sorry for your loss, i bet she was a terrific lady. How old was she when she passed ? I lost my mom in 2010 and my wife lost her mom when she was in HS many years ago. We both miss our moms too. Her dad sounds a little bit like a tyrant.

Sorry for your loss, i bet she was a terrific lady. How old was she when she passed ? I lost my mom in 2010 and my wife lost her mom when she was in HS many years ago. We both miss our moms too. Her dad sounds a little bit like a tyrant.

She was 52. Nope, my FIL is not a tyrant. He is laid back and cool, and always welcomed me along whenever they went out, but due to his job of owning and operating a restaurant and having to be at work before 5AM to open, he was often in bed by the time I got together with my gf, now wife, and her mom. He was a jealous type though. My MIL got stares and flirty comments from men whenever we went out as she was a tall, blonde, woman with an incredible figure. I think that's why she didn't want me messing with her feet around him.

I recall a time that my wife and I went to the local theater. She wore high heels and a black dress with black nylons. We came back to her parent's house. My wife removed her heels and stretched out on the sofa in the study. Not long thereafter, my MIL came in, sat down on the edge of the sofa and put my wife's feet in her lap. My MIL asked us a few questions about our date, and you can guess what happened next. My MIL started to tickle my wife's nylon soles. Her nails were long and she always kept them manicured. She gently scratched my wife's soft, wrinkly, nylon-clad soles, starting at the bottom of her heels and working her way to her toes.

It drove my wife crazy. She started screaming.

-JJ

Great little anecdote, more please Sir! I'm curious, is your wife ticklish anywhere else on her body besides her gorgeous soles?!?

is my wife ticklish anywhere else beside her gorgeous soles?

Great little anecdote, more please Sir! I'm curious, is your wife ticklish anywhere else on her body besides her gorgeous soles?!?

My wife is a bit ticklish on her hips and knees, but nothing gets her screaming like tickling her under her toes.

saBVGB6l.jpg

Ahhh nice, so have you ever tried feather tickling her soles and if so, are they at all feather ticklish?

Actually you can locate feathers at most craft or hobby shops. Ideal feathers for tickling of the soles include Goose or especially Duck feathers which are extremely effective. You want a stiff feather which comes to sort of a point at the tip, you know the kind.

I love the nylon tickling anecdote, pure gold man! So when your wife finally couldn't stand her mom's nails anymore and started screaming, did she also quickly pull her feet away or was she able to keep them in her mom's lap? Sorry, I'm a detail freak LOL. ;)

Nylon feet

No. My gf could only take so much tickle torture. She quickly pulled her feet away and tucked them under a blanket. I think it was some tickle game they'd played for a while although I never saw any revenge on my MIL. My MIL loved to tickle feet and was good at it. She sure knew my gf's weak spots. I think if my gf had any secrets, a tickle torture from my MIL would have loosened her lips. My MIL's long nails on her tender soles drive her crazy.

Your wife's feet look amazing, thanks for sharing. Do you ever give them a good tickle yourself?

Your wife has gorgeous youthful soles, could we see the tops of her feet ? Most people think arches are the most ticklish, but under the toes I feel for most women I feel is the most ticklish.

No. My gf could only take so much tickle torture. She quickly pulled her feet away and tucked them under a blanket. I think it was some tickle game they'd played for a while although I never saw any revenge on my MIL. My MIL loved to tickle feet and was good at it. She sure knew my gf's weak spots. I think if my gf had any secrets, a tickle torture from my MIL would have loosened her lips. My MIL's long nails on her tender soles drive her crazy.

That brings up an interesting question. Did you ever notice your MIL playfully trying to torture various secrets and bits of info from your GF by tickling her soft soles with her nails? Like you said she was questioning her about details of her your while tickling her nylon clad soles. Did you mean that your GF refused to tell her and that she indeed was trying to "loosen her lips" through tickle torture, or am I reading too much into this LOL! ;)

That brings up an interesting question. Did you ever notice your MIL playfully trying to torture various secrets and bits of info from your GF by tickling her soft soles with her nails? Like you said she was questioning her about details of her your while tickling her nylon clad soles. Did you mean that your GF refused to tell her and that she indeed was trying to "loosen her lips" through tickle torture, or am I reading too much into this LOL! ;)

Nah, nothing of the sort such as "interrogation." The tickling was playful and most likely was something that my MIL had done with my wife for a long time. I was new to the scene and young and shy, all this happened back in 1994-5, so I didn't push things.
Playful interrogation would have been hot, but this is a true story forum, so I am keeping it real.

She did have some friends over for a movie night and I remember one of her girlfriends who noticed my MIL ticking my wife's feet and commented, "OMG! There's no way I could stand that. My feet are too ticklish!" Ironically this same girl teased me by telling my gf that I should make her rub her feet. My gf wasn't aware of my fetish that time, and I did the best thing I could do. Be quiet.

tops of my wife's feet

Your wife has gorgeous youthful soles, could we see the tops of her feet ? Most people think arches are the most ticklish, but under the toes I feel for most women I feel is the most ticklish.

per your request...

Pjlrzetl.jpg

BER2LJMl.jpg

ticklish wife

Unfortunately, my wife is only ticklish on her soles and upper thighs, but she fights like a wildcat when ticked.

wife's ticklish feet

Ahhh nice, so have you ever tried feather tickling her soles and if so, are they at all feather ticklish?

Sooooo...I think I've talked my wife into letting me have a longer tickling session of her soft soles. I've only done short, playful, tickling of her feet.

It's going to cost me dinner and a pedicure as well as the price of some fancy feathers, but I think it will be worth it, especially if I get to take some vids. I'll see where this goes.

I can't wait to slowly tickle her soles from heels to toes with a feather. She said this past weekend, "I think you're going to enjoy this much more than I will!"

-JJ

FllL5GNl.jpg

Wow the tops and soles of your wife's feet are stunning. Thanks for sharing

Last edited:
I know I'm late but I love your recollections about your mother in law &#55357;&#56833;

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back