• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any ticklish toys, or are they all weak?

Daytickler

TMF Expert
Does anything even come close to ticklish as much as fingers/fingernails? What are the best tools for tickling?

Hm, I have several suggestions!

First off the classic hair brush, the cheap dollar store kind with the large plastic beads on the ends of the bristles, great on their own, devastating with lotion/oil.
There are these plastic scalp massager type hand brushes, soft plastic tines, much larger.
Also check out the sports style massagers, often they have a sort of multi head brush style attachment that vibrates, as a recipient of that toy, I died hahahah
Feathers are a great option for those sensitive, and the quill end gives a nice pokey bit
There are these gardening gloves that have plastic claws and can be great, especially in lieu of fingernails
I've seen people have success with those shed mitts too.
Broad tip Felt tip markers are killer, and make for fun Ler games "sit still while I draw this or I have to start over" haha
As a nice follow up to the markers, a nice hot soapy scrub with a bristly brush to clean off all the marker is nice
Getting into spicy stuff, google a wartenburg wheel. For the right Lee, those things are absolutely anathema to not laughing hysterically
Vibrators with the right tip can also tickle like mad.

Don't forget the power of sensory deprivation and mind games to enhance sensitivity :)

Ooh remembered some other stuff!

Flossers...whether mechanical or waterpik...perfect for when you've IDd the absolute most ticklish spot ever on the foot and want every ounce of sensation going direct to that single nerve hahahaha
There's also this battery powered like makeup brush or something I've seen used. It's got plastic bristles and it rotates. Get that thing soapy and destroy someone's feet. It's like it was made to tickle them! Hahahah

Does anything even come close to ticklish as much as fingers/fingernails? What are the best tools for tickling?

Get a Remington style trimmer and remove the head attachment to reveal that little round metal ball.

This tickle tool delivers big time!

My honey's beautiful bare feet can't handle it for very long.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back