• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Return of the Outlaw: La Diabla part 3 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Ok fans, here is the next part of La Diabla's series! This part is more tickling heavy and it also moves the story forward. I love the feedback you have given so far and believe me, it is a great motivation for me. So, what will happen to Priscilla and La Diabla? Let's find out! Enjoy!

PART 3

Priscilla continued to suck in the precious oxygen through her nose, but could still feel those fingers directly on her navel. An exhausted giggle was coming out of her gagged lips and she listened to La Diabla’s words. The tickle torture had taken its toll on her and her mind was filled with images of that statue. She knew she could end her suffering just by revealing the whereabouts of that artifact, but she thought about Julio. Julio worked so hard to be in a position of power, it would devastate him to see his plans ruined all because his wife succumbed to interrogation tactics. She had to remain strong and hold out as long as she could. Priscilla knew Julio would return soon, but she wondered if she would make it. Her tormentor showed no signs of stopping.

La Diabla continued to feel the ticklish tremors and decided it was a good time to inflict more tickle hell. “So, I am about to tickle this belly button of yours. I mean, I am going to drill into it and I will not stop until you are ready to lose your mind. Just another reminder that your fate is truly in your hands. You start talking after I am done, then you will be relieved of your suffering. Here is another example of the hell I am going to put you through…” she told Priscilla as she then started wiggling her fingers firmly into the navel and the surrounding skin. Her fingertips pressed in the area and she was delighted by the pure ticklish agony of a muffled scream coming from her victim’s lips.

Priscilla’s head snapped back as she felt the fingers invading her very sensitive navel and the feeling was very intense. There were fingers inside her button and surrounding skin and they pressed firmly into her flesh. This was driving her absolutely crazy as she tried to wriggle her body, but once again La Diabla held firm of her upper body and her navel was unprotected and vulnerable. She continued to scream into her gag in sheer agony and she felt the tears coming from her eyes, soaking her scarf blindfold. She just kept feeling the fingers rotating and squeezing and poking all over her very ticklish button and it just would not stop. Priscilla now felt her body vibrating wildly in agony as the tickling continued to torture her.

La Diabla truly started to enjoy this moment. As her fingers continued to torment Priscilla, her mind started to think about what further torments she was going to apply to this very ticklish body. She truly enjoyed when she came across a very ticklish victim because the torture she could inflict was more fun than using pain. She licked her lips and then stopped her finger assault on the ticklish belly button as an idea popped into her head. She then held onto Priscilla’s body and waited for her victim to calm down a little.

Priscilla continued to giggle even after the tickling attack ended. Her body was starting to ache, she was definitely starting to sweat and she was getting exhausted. Breathing became a chore as her gag didn’t let her breathe through her mouth freely. She started to scrunch her fingers and her toes, then release them as she tried to recover from that horrific tickling on her belly button. Priscilla was getting frustrated that she couldn’t look around the room and being blinded only made her body feel more receptive to stimulation. Then as her breathing started to return to a normal pace, she squealed again as something swiped across her navel! It felt absolutely horrible, yet it was very different than fingers or the feather. Whatever it was, it was very warm, moist and wet? Her mind started to race as she tried to figure what it was as her body quivered in ticklish agony. The more the object went across her navel, the worse the tickling became. It finally dawned on her what it is. It was a tongue!!

La Diabla started to lick around the belly button of Priscilla and was very pleased with the reaction she was getting from her. She took the flat of her tongue and slowly licked across the navel which produced shrill muffled giggles. She then took the tip of her tongue and poked it deep into the belly button and the sheer vibration of the victim’s body almost knocked her head away. She chuckled to herself and then used both of her hands to hold Priscilla’s body still, then plunged her tongue back into the belly button, trying to drive it as far in as she could, then swirled it around. La Diabla loved the taste of this belly button and wanted to definitely bring out the most intense sensations.

Priscilla was losing it fast as she felt that evil tongue invading her navel and the feelings drove her wild. It was like a lightning bolt striking her and overstimulating her body. The plunging of the tongue itself was terrible, but when it started wiggling around in her navel she went into silent laughter. Her entire body felt the intensity and she wanted to beg La Diabla to stop this torture. Her head was leaning all the way back, nothing came from her mouth and had she not had the blindfold on her eyes, tears of laughter would be pouring out right now. Priscila’s mind raced a thousand miles per hour as she tried to make sense of the feeling overwhelming her body. That squirmy tongue was truly breaking down her resistance. She didn’t know how much longer she could hold out. She now felt her head becoming lighter and started to feel dizzy. There was something she could look forward to and that was to pass out. Then right when she was about to be rewarded with unconsciousness, the tongue pulled out of her.

La Diabla stopped her tongue lashing of the sensitive navel and looked at the target with glee. She could see the skin glistening with a mixture of her own saliva and sweat from Priscilla’s body. She was really starting to enjoy tormenting that very ticklish belly. To tease Priscilla more, she started to smack her lips a little. “You taste so good….” she teased then started to tongue tickle the navel again, along with sucking around it, driving her prisoner nuts. Once again, her ears heard the pathetic and desperate muffled giggles of Priscilla and she continued to taste away. She loved how soft the skin was and how her tongue would easily glide across the skin. When her lips started to suck on navel, she made sure they acted like a suction so she could try to pull that navel into her mouth and send Priscilla into another ticklish dimension. After another round of sucking, she then slowly licked that button as though it was an ice cream cone. Just slow lick after slow lick, her tongue ravished that button to the delight of La Diabla.

Priscilla’s mind was now in another world. All she could feel was that wet tongue dipping and sliding and licking and lips sucking all over her belly and belly button. She had never felt these sensations before and it drove her into ticklish agony. She did notice however, that the licking also had another effect on her. It was really turning her on. Despite the horrendous ticklish feelings, she felt her arousal starting to build as her nipples became very stiff. Priscilla began to wonder when her mind finally snap.

La Diabla looked up towards Priscilla’s head while sucking on the navel and made a very nice observation. She could see hardened nipples poking in the bra. Realizing her victim was getting turned on from all this tickle attention, really made her happy. She now knew it was just a matter of time before she broke Priscilla. The body was breaking down and soon, it would not only want to get out of ticklish agony, but to quench that arousal. She finally stopped her belly licking and quietly stood up. La Diabla waited for Priscilla to calm down a little before she made her next move. Standing on the balls of her feet, she carefully moved to the side of Priscilla, without her boots making a sound on the floor and stood there. Leaning forward, she waited until her prisoner’s head slumped forward. Once it did, she whispered into the ear, startling Priscilla. “Looks like someone is enjoying my touch.. I can see those nipples of yours getting very hard. How about I set them free?”

Priscilla jumped in fright as she heard the voice suddenly whispering in her ear and the words ran a chill through her spine. She heard the words about her nipples and she knew she was in trouble. Feeling embarrassed a little, she started to feel her face flush with humiliation as the prospect of her nipples being exposed to this vile woman was going to be a reality. She started to whimper into her gag and even tried to sway her body. She even tried to listen to see where La Diabla was now. She tried hard, but just couldn’t pinpoint where her tormentor was and where she would strike next. The anticipation started to build in her body and now she was moving her head side to side, trying to figure out where La Diabla was. Then she screamed like a banshee into her gag as she felt fingers stroking up and down her armpits. The sheer shock of the sudden touch made the ticklish feelings that more intense.

La Diabla couldn’t help but laugh as she saw the reaction of Priscilla once she started to tickle the exposed armpits. She quickly drummed her fingers up and down the pits, eliciting the most tormented, muffled laughter and it delighted her so much. She always enjoyed tickling the underarms of her victims as it was normally a very sensitive spot and Priscilla was definitely no different. She started to use the tips of her nails to slowly rake through the armpit cavern and listening to that muffled laughter was worth it. La Diabla had a huge grin on her face and wanted to taunt poor Priscilla even more. “Who’s a ticklish little girl? Huh? I know who….YOU!!!!” she teased as her fingers still continued their cruel intentions. “You are so ticklish and nowhere to go. You have nowhere to hide…..no way to get away. You are just going to be tickled all night long. But you have another chance, when I do remove your gag, you better start telling me where that statue is, or I will REALLY have to go for your sensitive spots. I got this feeling you have some very ticklish feet, and better yet, some very…..very…..sensitive….private places….”

Priscilla felt panic ripping through her body as she felt those fingers in her armpits, but hearing the threats of more tickling to come was too much for her mind to handle. Her mind started thinking about her feet and how sensitive they were. She also started to think would this evil woman dare touch her most private places? Priscilla truly didn’t know if she would be able to fight off a full tickle attack on every spot of her body. She started to grunt in torment, but also defiance. She didn’t want to break, but that constant stroking of fingers in her armpits was brutal to her.

La Diabla continued to stroke her fingers across the exposed armpits and even traveled them a little bit up the biceps, then back down into the pits and then to the sides of her victim, then right back into the pits. Listening to the guttural sounds of her prisoner, she started to lick her lips. She then focused on a single finger, the index finger on each hand, and placed them right in the center of the armpits. “You know something sweet ticklish thing? Can you feel where my fingers are?” she asked with a mischievous tone in her voice. When she saw Priscilla nodded her head, she then stated bluntly, “well, I am going to tickle you in your underarms. It will be brutal. I will tickle you like hell. I won’t stop until I drive your soul from your body or darn near get close to it. When I am done, I will give you an opportunity to tell me where that statue is. If you are stupid and don’t tell me, then I guess I will have to explore more….. personal places on your body…”

Priscilla started to whimper and plead beneath her gag. The words of La Diabla chilled her and she was not ready to be tickled again. Her other concern was, would La Diabla dare touch her most private areas “She wouldn’t go that far, would she?” she asked in her mind. Her mind started to race thinking about what was about to happen. She started to think about would she actually betray Julio’s trust and reveal the location of that statue? She shook her head no and then screeched in agony as she felt the fingers starting to scrabble inside her armpits. Her body convulsed with ticklish agony and her tormentor was right. This really did tickle a lot. Priscilla arched her back as much as she could, her head laid back and she just laughed. The kind of laugh that comes from the depths of her soul. Even though she was gagged, the laughter was loud enough to delight La Diabla.

La Diabla smiled as her fingers moved at a dizzying pace into those soft, creamy armpits making sure she found the sweet spot in them. Her eyes focused on the task at hand and continued to swirl, poke, rake, tap and dig into that precious skin. All she could think about was keeping the tickling sensation in Priscilla’s body for a very long time. She knew her victim was getting exhausted and also seemed to get more sensitive. A feeling of joy started to fill her body as hearing the desperate laughter made her know what she was doing was quite effective. She opened her eyes in a childlike surprise when her nails got to the edge of the armpit right where it would go into the sides, breasts and ribs and discovered that was a very sensitive spot. La Diabla could tell this was a good spot because Priscilla’s body was shaking vigorously within the bonds and the muffled laughter hit another octave. La Diabla started to get lost in her work as her fingers continued their assault and she never stopped. She never wavered or gave a break. She even lost track of time as her fingers did their magic. She was in her tickle attack trance and just enjoyed feeling the trembling body, the shrill laughter being forced out, the glistening sweat on her victim’s body and wanted to savor every moment. La Diabla then shook her head to come out of her trance and stopped.

Priscilla let out a loud groan as the tickling finally stopped. She didn’t know how long that tickling assault went but it seemed like 40 years’ worth. Tears were now pouring from her eyes, being absorbed into the scarf. Her breathing became shallow as she tried to suck in as much air as she possibly could. Her body was really aching from all the straining and contorting she tried to do to escape the tickling fingers of La Diabla. She felt herself on the brink of sobbing, but held it in as she still felt like she had some free will left. Then she slumped her head forward trying to recover from this ordeal. A wave of relief came over her as she felt La Diabla’s hands on the back of her head, untying her gag. The saliva soaked stocking gag finally came free of her mouth. She used this opportunity to suck in more oxygen before she would be gagged again.

“Awww…you look like crap. Hahaha” La Diabla joked as she stared at her worn out victim. She then lifted up Priscilla’s head by the chin and saw the tears streaking down the cheeks, and could tell the blindfold was soaking wet with sweat and tears. The long blond hair was still tied back in a ponytail but was close from coming undone as it was soaked in sweat as well. “Now, this is your opportunity to go free. I am going to ask you this just once. Make sure you come to the right decision and answer me completely. Now where………..is……..the statue?” she asked in a very cold tone.

The moment of truth had arrived for Priscilla. After enduring horrific tickle torture on her ribcage, her belly button, her sides and her soft armpits, her body was breaking. Her mind started to think about her situation and understood just how helpless and vulnerable she was. She also knew that if she refused to divulge the location of that artifact, she was going to suffer even more. Priscilla then thought about her husband Julio and how their plan for more power would be hit with a huge blow if she gave that statue up. But she was so exhausted and her body was trembling. She then tried to look in the direction of where she thought La Diabla was and with barely remaining strength in her voice she muttured, “The statue…..what statue?”

The look on La Diabla’s face turned to anger, then it changed to sadistic glee. “Oh, so you still want to hold out huh? Listen to me bitch, I know you know where it is. The good news is, I get to continue what I have to do and the bad news is….well, you are going to suffer more now. If you think what I did was bad, wait until this next round…” she laughed as she then started to place the gag back in Priscilla’s mouth and tied it tighter. “Now, I think we need to see these tits of yours….”

Priscilla moaned as she heard the outlaw’s words and shook her head. She did not want to be exposed like that! She definitely did not want La Diabla to see her breasts because she was going to endure some horrific torture. She started to whimper as she felt a knife blade cutting through the front of her bra, which made her a little upset as the bra had a clasp in the back and it was an expensive bra. Once the front strap was cut, she then felt the bra cups leave her skin and now she knew her breasts were just exposed. A wave of humiliation flowed through her body as she knew La Diabla was staring at her exposed breasts.

“Impressive….most impressive indeed!” La Diabla smiled as she saw the two breasts before her. The breasts were a size C with a very nice curve and roundness to them, with small pinkish nipples that were standing out like nubbins. Sweat was glistening off the bosom and La Diabla could have sworn she saw the nipples throbbing. “You really have some nice titties! I could play with these all day! As you probably guessed, I have a thing for women. Oh, you are going to be a nice sexual conquest of mine.” She said with an evil chuckle.

Priscilla started to shake her head “no” and even mumbled to not have her breasts touched. The thought of La Diabla now attacking her in a sexual manner frightened her, but at the same time, her body grew very excited about the idea as it betrayed her mind in this terrible situation. She started to feel a wetness between her legs as her breasts were still exposed and very vulnerable to her captor’s whims.

“Oooooh! You like that idea don’t you? Your nipples tell the truth! Haha too bad your brain and mouth are liars. I bet your body is wishing I would touch those nice hard pink nipples of yours. Well, I will in due time, but I think there is a part of your body I want to have some fun with first. Your feet…….Isn’t that where you threatened me too? On my feet? You gave up all your weak spots, so I think I will pay them a visit. I hope they are as pretty as these titties….” La Diabla told Priscilla then started to walk behind her victim, making sure her boots clacked on the floor to emphasis her path to behind her victim to gain access to the feet.

Priscilla started to scream into her gag when she heard La Diabla’s next target. Her feet! She knew how sensitive her feet were. Often times, when her feet were massaged by Julio it would tickle her a lot. She even allowed Cheyenne to perform some Native American technique on her feet after a long day and her feet were aching. Even that tickled her a lot. She could feel La Diabla get onto her bed and now she started to whimper even more. She reflexively curled her toes within her socks and she prayed she would be able to hold out. Priscilla knew her feet were her greatest ticklish weakness.

La Diabla was now on the bed and facing the back of Priscilla’s body. She looked at how her victim was tied up and smiled. Priscilla was “kneeling” on the bed, each ankle spread apart and tied down tightly right stockings to the frame of the bed. The soles were upturned and very vulnerable as they had limited wiggle area. She then laid down on her belly, her own legs folded into the “pose”, the soles of her boots exposed and she rested her chin in her hands, elbows on the bed and started smiling. She gazed upon the light brown socked soles with a joy knowing she was going to inflict some wonderful tickle torture. Tickling the feet of a woman was definitely one of her favorite things in life. She thought about the many women she tickled on their feet for years. La Diabla thought about Deputy Darby’s large, soft pink feet and how sensitive they were. She thought about Madam Olivia’s feet and the fact she broke Olivia with tickling pleased her greatly. Then she started thinking about her own personal sex slave Francine’s feet. Those feet had a special place in her heart as she got to torment them anytime she wanted. Darby’s feet were her utmost favorite though as they had a perfect ticklish design to them and she hoped one day she could play with them again. La Diabla then thought about the feet before her. They were still inside the socks and she started wondering if this pampered bitch would have pretty feet. Those socks were like wrapping paper and her new “toys” were inside. Excitement filled her body and now, it was time. La Diabla didn’t really like Priscilla anyway, so torturing her was going to be a lot more fun. She reached forward with her fingers wriggling, getting closer and closer to the socked covered upturned soles.

Priscilla continued to shake and tremble in wild anticipation of what was about to happen. She tried to move her feet, but realized there wasn’t a lot of movement for her to do. The anticipation was killing her knowing her precious feet were going to be assaulted. The blindfold and scarf in her mouth amplified her nerves and she could feel the ticklish terror from her brain down to her toes, everywhere in between. Her mind raced wondering when her feet were going to be touched. Priscilla started to really amplify her whimpering, almost to a point of begging. Then she felt it. A single index finger sliding down from her heel, through her arch, across the ball of her foot where it lingered a little, then off her big toe on her left foot. She immediately started to beg inside her gag as that feeling was very intense. Her foot wiggled as much as it could and then she grew cold as she felt the ball of her foot being held down by a hand and now a finger was making very soft circles on her heel. She started to shake her upperbody and her squeals got louder.

“Wow!!! Someone has some………….very…………..ticklish feet! This is going to be so much fun!” La Diabla chuckled as her left hand continued to hold down the foot, while her right index finger made its cruel path across the heel. She could feel the foot trembling in her grasp and it truly delighted her that this foot was very sensitive. She wondered if it was more sensitive than Darby’s, who has the most ticklish feet she has ever seen! She then started to zig zag her finger across the heel, specifically focusing on the spot right above the heel which is connected to the arch. The sheer trembling of the foot greatly thrilled her and she then quickly zipped her finger in the arch. La Diabla could hear the muffled begging and a sinister smile formed on her face. She went back to the heel and traced the outside edges of the foot.

Priscilla tried to pull her foot away but she couldn’t do it. The feeling of that finger on her left heel was driving her insane. That flash of the finger through her arch did not bode well for her as her foot was so ticklish. Her lungs started to burn and she started to feel her upper body muscles starting to spasm as they were so intense trying to prepare for the tickling on her foot. Her mind was spinning a hundred miles per hour as the only thing she thought of was her foot. Then she shivered as she felt the finger now slowly moving across her heel, the fabric of her sock was gently titillated, but just as devastating. Priscilla really started to wonder if she would be able to hold out from this torture. She now started to think she just might crack under the tickle pressure and reveal the location of the statue and possibly end her and Julio’s desire to have a strong criminal organization.

La Diabla continued her heel tickling, then slowly drifted her finger across the arch of the foot. She could hear her nail scratching across the sock and thought about the sure to be delicate skin within the sock. She moved her left hand down a little, where she was now holding down the toes so she could tickle the arch and the ball of the foot. She grinned as she heard a much stronger muffled scream coming from her victim and she focused in on the spot where the ball of the foot met the arch. She was trying to explore which spots on this foot were most sensitive so when this sock came off, she could really inflict some tickling punishment. La Diabla then slid her finger along the instep and made a mental note as the foot quivered. So far in her mind, the spot on the heel meeting the arch, the direct center of the arch, the inside edge of the ball of the foot, the instep itself, and the spot where the ball met the arch were the most reactive spots. With a conclusion finding look on her face, she then decided it was time to have some more fun. “I think it is time to move this sock so I can play with your naked skin…..”

Priscilla started grunting “no no no no no no no no!” in her gag as she heard the outlaw’s words. The sock tickling was already horrible, having her barefoot exposed would be a thousand times worse! She shook her head as she felt her sock get pulled off her heel and slowly started to peel down her foot. She could feel her naked heel and arch in the warm air and the sock made it all the way down to the base of her toes. Then everything stopped. She braced herself for the inevitable tickling but it didn’t come yet. She kept her body perfectly still but nothing happened. Priscilla now started to murmur, almost begging La Diabla to tickle her because the anticipation was now killing her. But, no tickling happened. Her left foot tried to flex and she realized her foot by the toes were being held.

La Diabla stared at the bare sole as though she was a child who marveled at a new toy. She liked how the foot looked. It was a narrow foot, with a defined arch and the skin was creamy. She was secretly hoping it would be the same deep pink like Deputy Darby’s, but this creamy look was just as exciting. It truly delighted her to see the trapped foot twitching and squirming as though it knew it was going to be tickled. She could hear the muffled begging of Priscilla and she licked her lips. She then leaned her head down and planted a kiss right on the center of the arch. La Diabla felt a wave of excitement after the kiss as the skin was very soft, not as soft as Darby’s, but definitely stood out for softness. This woman definitely took care of her feet and it was going to be a true erotic thrill to tickle it. The sound of a squeal also got her juices going and now she took the tips of her index finger and middle finger and gently drummed those fingers down the arch, the nails grazing the skin.

Priscilla screamed in terror as she felt the nails softly drumming and scratching along her arch and it was more horrible than she thought! The anticipation and her senses on overload only amplified the sensation. She started to laugh as the nails continued their pattern up and across her arch. Then she shrieked as loud as she could as the fingers started to move faster, as though they were “jogging” across the skin and it was driving her crazy. With a swipe at the top of her heel and now the center of her arch, those fingers continued their cruel path. She tried once again in futile to pull her foot away, but it was held down firmly.

La Diabla continued to stroke her fingers across the most tender spots and now she increased the speed of her fingers. Now they were sliding up and down the heel and into the arch and now she went after the ball of the foot. The combination of her fingers tickling away, the muffled screams and trembling foot truly satisfied her. She then moved her nails across the instep and felt the joy. La Diabla then stopped her finger assault and let Priscilla’s body calm down a little. “Awww….you poor baby! I bet this tickling feels so horrible. Well, I will let you rest a little. This poor foot…..I think I will make it feel better.” She cooed, then she leaned her head down again and started to do soft pecking kisses on the foot.

Priscilla took a few deep breaths as she felt the tickling stopped. Her mind was whirring about what just happened and now she flinched as she felt those soft kisses on her foot. Those kisses still tickled her, but it was not as bad. She also noticed that the kisses felt kind of good and her nipples responded. When she felt lips on the ball of her foot, she started to feel a tingle between her legs. Her feet were one of her erogenous zones and now it was being stimulated. Priscilla then felt the lips kissing on the ball of her foot, then into her arch, her instep, on her heel and back down her sole. It felt amazing and she let a small moan come out.

La Diabla grinned as she heard the moan and continued kissing that soft foot. She then stopped her kissing and then gently tugged the remaining sock off the toes, exposing them. She nodded her head in approval as she gazed upon the digits. The big toe was prominent, with the remaining toes descending in length. The toes were a little skinny, but not finger like. She saw the toes curl and saw the natural nails, which were neatly trimmed. The toes then flexed again and she saw how pale the stems were. “Nice toes you have… They look kind of……sensitive.” La Diabla mentioned as she took the tip of her index finger and stroke it along the undersides of the toes.

Priscilla screamed in ticklish agony as she felt that finger touching her toes. This was her worst case scenario as her toes were definitely the most sensitive part of her foot. Sometimes Julio would suck her toes and it always drove her crazy. She started to whimper in a muffled voice “PLEASE NOT MY TOES!!!!”

“Not your toes? Now why is that? Is it because your precious toes are……..ticklish?” La Diabla teased as she then started to tickle the toes by plunging her fingers into the crevices and attacking the toe pads. Hearing the frantic muffled laughter really amused her as she continued to attack the digits. She giggled as the toes scrunched in self defense so she focused on the tops of the toes, only for them to open again and she went after the undersides. She then decided to attack that spot right below the big toe, where it connected to the ball of the foot. It was a particular sensitive spot as her victim started to convulse.

Priscilla’s eyes within her blindfold popped wide open as she felt La Diabla now tickling that spot right below her big toe. The amount of ticklish electricity was overwhelming her senses and she kept babbling in her gag. She shook her head wildly, her back was tense with agony, even her hips were straining as she tried to fight away that horrific feeling. Her mind raced as she wondered just how long she was going to be tortured. Her body has endured so much punishment and yet, her captor was not stopping. It also didn’t help that being blindfolded and gagged intensified her senses and her body was aroused from some of the softer touches she received. Priscilla kept thinking about that statue. The artifact was the source of her hell and she didn’t know how to get out of her predicament. She squealed again as she felt a finger tickling that spot in the crevice of her big toe and index toe and her head slumped forward and she just laughed. Her body was breaking down and she just laughed freely, she didn’t want to fight anymore.

La Diabla continued the toe tickling and made sure her fingers got into the crevices of each of the toes. She even “drew” shapes and doodles on the pads of each toe, which only drove her victim even more insane with tortured laughter. She could sense her victim’s will to fight was finally breaking because the toes no longer wiggled or flexed, or scrunched. They just laid there, helpless, vulnerable and fully beaten to ticklish designs. La Diabla decided to push Priscilla past her limit by now using one hand to tickle the toes, and her other hand to tickle the instep of the foot. She heard the muffled screaming agony and she never wavered. La Diabla then ran her fingers rapidly across the sensitive spots, trying to pullout the worst kind of sensations her prisoner could endure. With ruthless precision, she made sure she tickled the most sensitive spots on the foot that she took note of during the socked tickling. Her fingers attacked the toe crevice of the big toe and index toe, that spot where the big toe met the ball of the foot, that spot right below the ball of the foot going into the arch, the instep, the center of the arch and the spot right above the heel going into the arch of the foot. She listened for the sounds coming from Priscilla and could hear wheezing. La Diabla stopped her tickling and just laughed. She then got up off the bed and walked to the front of Priscilla. She could see the trapped body glistening in sweat, the chest heaving and the head slumped forward. She listened to the wheezing as Priscilla was now completely exhausted. With a grin, La Diabla removed the saliva soaked gag and allowed Priscilla to breathe more easily.

Priscilla felt the gag being removed from her mouth and she wanted to whisper “thank you” but she was so exhausted and her body just sucked in more oxygen now. She could feel sweat dripping off her forehead and her chest and she was grateful for this moment. Her head was slumped forward and now drool started to drip from her mouth and hit the wooden floor.

La Diabla watched that drool falling from Priscilla’s mouth and smiled. “You look like a complete mess….” She teased. She then lifted Priscilla’s head with her right hand under the chin and told her, “Drooling like the bitch you are. Now, I think it is time for you to answer my question. This is an opportunity for you to have this all end. If you fail to answer my question, I will simply go to your other foot and the torture will continue. So……..where is……..the statue?”

Priscilla started to whine as she heard that dreaded question. Her body shook with exhaustion, she felt her body temperature rising, her own arousal was even getting stronger as she felt her will finally collapsing. Her eyes welled up with tears as this was the moment. Either she betrays her husband or she suffers even more. Her soul was torn because she loved Julio and their quest for power so much, but there was only so much her physical body could endure. She then made her decision and with a soft whisper she moaned, “I…..don’t have……a…….statue…..”

La Diabla’s smile turned to a snarl as she heard the response. She felt anger rising in her body as once again, this woman defied her. It was time to take up the torture to another notch. She then reached back with her right hand and then slapped Priscilla’s face as hard as she could! Then she grabbed Priscilla’s cheeks with her left hand and pressed them tight. “Listen to me bitch!! I want to know where that statue is!! I guess you want me to continue my torture. Well, you now have two choices. Tell me where that statue is, or your mind will snap rendering you completely useless as a human being! Now, I am really going torment your body. Wait till you see what I have in store for you. I can see how your body is reacting to my touch you naughty girl, now it is time to take it to another level. You will break….”

Priscilla barely had time to recover from the hard slap and her cheeks being pressed together, when she felt the gag being placed back in her mouth again. Then her head snapped back as she felt another item being stuffed in her mouth! She realized she was being double gagged, which would make it harder for her to make sounds and get oxygen in and out of her mouth. She then listened as she heard La Diabla walking behind her and felt something landing on the mattress her knees were on. A strong chill ripped through her body as she felt her other sock get removed quickly, now she was completely barefoot. Priscilla tried to whimper and beg for mercy because she knew her right foot was very sensitive.

La Diabla peeled the right sock off and casually tossed it over her shoulder. Kneeling on the bed, hunched over, she then made both of her hands into “talons” and hovered them right above the newly bared sole. Her plan was simple. Just ruthless tickling. No exploring, no teasing, just pure torturous tickling. After having mapped out the sensitive spots on the left foot, she figured those spots would be the same on the right foot. She waited a moment, just to prolong the anticipation. She wanted her victim to feel the most intense feelings of this impeding torture. La Diabla waited, and waited, and waited. Then, she pounced! She took her wriggling fingers and applied them to the tender sole, her right hand fingers on the ball of the foot and toes, and her left hand attacking the arch and heel. The fingers scurried at a dizzying pace making sure they touch every bit of that ticklish foot skin.

Priscilla screamed as loud as she could into her gag, as well as arched her back, her head leaned backwards, her breasts jiggled and her ponytail was swaying. The feeling of those nails stroking on her right foot felt horrific and she just couldn’t handle it. Her entire body was over sensitized at this point so the tickling was even more intense to her. In her mind, she didn’t regret not revealing the location of the statue, but her body was hating her at this moment. There was another issue she was facing and that was she could feel herself blacking out. Her mind was on sensory overload and in a way, she hoped she would pass out. That way she wouldn’t feel this torture anymore. Priscilla’s head started to drift as the fingers were in between her toe crevices and another set in her arch and she was close to passing out. Her eyelids got heavy and she was ready to drift, but then the tickling stopped! She groaned in exhaustion as she still felt the shockwaves of the tickling, but at least those fingers stopped.

La Diabla ceased her tickling, but kept her nails on the soles without moving them. She could sense Priscilla was starting to fade so she had to pause to allow her to come back to consciousness. She then had an idea, and removed her nails from the sole. She leaned her head forward and then started to kiss that sole. She let her kisses linger a little longer as she moved her mouth down the length of the sole. She grinned as she kissed because she could hear the cute little squeals and moans coming from her prisoner. The feeling on the soft skin on her lips did feel nice, and now she decided to up the ante. She stuck out her tongue and licked the pad of the big toe.

Priscilla moaned as she felt that lick on her big toe. The feeling was electric as she felt it go from her toe to between her legs. Her body quivered as another lick took place and now she was concerned. Her arousal started to build again which would definitely keep her conscious. She let out a reflexive moan when the tongue licked her index toe. She started to wiggle her toes which only allowed that tongue to lick the sides of her toes, which drove her crazy. It was a welcomed relief from the brutal tickling she received, but now her body was really getting hot from the foot teasing.

La Diabla continued to lick the toes and enjoyed those digits squirming around. She thought that maybe this could be a way to finally break Priscilla. If brutal tickling didn’t crack her, then maybe physical pleasure would. She then started to lick the length of the sole, going from the base of the toes, across the ball of the foot, right through the middle of the arch and off the heel with the tip of her tongue. She then repeated the lick again, and then a third time. This wasn’t a bad idea for her, as the foot did taste pretty good to her. La Diabla then started to lightly tickle the wet spot on the ball of the foot and noticed a certain reaction. Priscilla would giggle, but moan too. La Diabla then licked the ball of the foot again, then tickled the wet spot with her fingers and once again, she heard a stronger squeal, but another moan.

Priscilla’s body was reacting to the licking of her sole with a high state of arousal. The feeling of that wet tongue slowly stroking the bottom of her foot felt really nice. After being so exhausted from the brutal foot torture earlier, this felt so much nicer. She could feel her nipples starting to throb and she felt moisture between her legs. Her mind knew that La Diabla was trying to break her, but her body didn’t care. This kind of attention felt extraordinary and she wanted more! Moans were now becoming stronger and she once again tilted her head back, enjoying the tongue licking her foot.

La Diabla could hear the moans getting louder and now she decided to change the pace and arched her nails once again into a talon pose, and then waited. She stopped the licking and started to hear the moans starting to sound more desperate. Then, she struck! Her nails danced up and down the sole, her nails flickering all of the foot not missing a spot. A cruel smile formed on her face when she heard the muffled screams of desperate laughter. “tickle tickle tickle!! Who’s a ticklish little girl??!! YOU ARE!!!” she teased as her fingers continued to rake across the helpless sole, trying to inflict the most intense tickle torture. She watched as her fingernails started to dig into the flesh, and she saw the lines forming as her nails continued their path of destruction. Listening to the tortured muffled laughter did amuse her. Then, she stopped the tickling.

Priscilla started to plead through her gag, trying to get the tickle torture to stop. Her body started to vibrate as this constant tickling was absolutely driving her crazy. Then she started to moan and giggle as now she felt that wonderful tongue on her sole again. She could feel the tip slowly making circles on the arch which sent electric shockwaves of pleasures through her spine. Her nipples started to pulsate as that sensation felt absolutely incredible. Then she started to do ticklish “yips” as she felt teeth doing quick nipples on her instep. Then she felt pleasure as the tongue went across the back of her heel and on the heel itself. Priscilla held her breath as she felt La Diabla’s mouth sucking on her heel. She really hoped this pleasure would continue.

La Diabla enjoyed sucking on this soft heel and made sure she had her tongue swirl along the delicate skin and had the pads of her fingers stroke the sole. She savored the taste and now she wanted to set up Priscilla once again. She looked over at the left foot and grinned. She then stopped the foot love and then started to tickle both feet at the same time! “Time for BOTH feet!!! Kitchy kitchy koo!!! This will stop once you tell me where that statue is!”

Priscilla shrieked as she felt both of her feet now getting those fingers rambling all over her skin. She shook her head wildly as she felt fingers in her arch on the left foot, then fingers on the base of her toes on the right foot. She felt the sweat on her forehead flying off as she shook her head wildly. Having one foot being tickle tortured was bad enough, but both? Her body started to ache and her lungs were burning as she was always in a constant state of hysterics. Now she felt fingers on the heel of her right foot, and the ball of the foot on the left. This ticklish just would not stop!

La Diabla continued to move her fingers all over both feet, trying to drive the point home that there was nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. Just pure tickle torture. Then she stopped the tickling suddenly and loved hearing Priscilla starting to heave in precious air. She then got on her knees, crawled her way between the trapped soles and leaned the front of her body against Priscilla’s back. She then put her head next to Priscilla’s exhausted, sweaty head and started to whisper into her ear. “I know you have been suffering for a very long time, but it will continue until you tell me where that statue is. I can stop the tickling and give you some….pleasure. But it is up to you. Maybe if you tell me where the statue is, I will make you cum…..”

Priscilla moaned as she heard La Diabla’s words. She hated being trapped and tortured but the thought of having an orgasm actually sounded nice. She still had to show some defiance and she started to squirm in her bonds. The feeling of the outlaw’s body on her back felt nice. She then groaned as she felt a hand come from behind her and start to rub her stomach, moving its way to her chest. Priscilla could feel her nipples throbbing and that hand was getting closer to her breasts. She continued her moaning and opened her body up to feeling this kind of sensual pleasure. Then the hand pulled away and now she felt La Diabla move away from her body and get off the bed.

La Diabla got off the bed and moved her way to the front of Priscilla. She nodded to herself as she saw the nipples on the chest really swelling, the pink buds looked to be throbbing. She then got close to Priscilla and reached her hands behind the head and started to untie the blindfold. “I think you need to see me pleasure you….”

Priscilla felt the blindfold coming off and once it fell from her face, she started to adjust her eyes to the new light after being in the dark for such a long time. She blinked her tear stained eyes a few times and she could see the outline of her tormentor’s face. As she continued to bring her eyes into focus, that face became more and more clear. Priscilla’s eyes were now focused and saw a smile on the beautiful face of La Diabla. She didn’t know how to react. Her mind knew that woman in front of her wanted to make her suffer, but her lust grew because La Diabla is such a beautiful woman. Her heart started to beat a little faster, wondering what that outlaw was about to do to her next.

“Welcome back to the land of sight. Haha” La Diabla joked. She then moved her hands closer to the exposed breasts, her fingers mere centimeters from the pink buds. “I bet these nipples of yours want to explode…I bet you would love for me to touch them, to pleasure them, wouldn’t you?” La Diabla cooed. She then took the palm of her left hand and placed it directly on the nipple. She was pleased as she felt Priscilla’s body shiver under her touch. She then started to rub her palm in a small circle and the look in her victim’s eyes only made her start to feel the pangs of lust for herself.

The feeling of La Diabla’s palm on her breast feel absolutely incredible. The hand was warm and her nipple was also very hot. This was a much welcome relief from the horrific tickling she received and now she started to moan in lust. Then when the hand started to rub in a circle, she only got more aroused. Then, she audibly gasped when the hand was taken off her nipple, as though a treat was taken away from a child. Priscilla started to whimper as she looked at her chest, then to La Diabla’s face.

“You like that huh? You know, I think you should get MORE of it…” La Diabla grinned. Then she put both of her hands on each respective nipple and started to rub her hands in a circular motion. The feeling of her hands on these larger breasts felt nice on her hands and she licked her own lips in lust.

“oooooooooohhhhhhhhh gawd!!!!” Priscilla moaned as she felt the hands on her on-fire nipples again. The feeling ripping through her body was that of pure lust and she could feel herself getting more wet between her legs. She then looked down towards her breasts and watched those smaller hands rubbing on her nipples, going in a circle then they started to rub side to side, the tips of her nipples barely touching the palms of the hands.

“It kind of tickles…” La Diabla grinned as her hands moved side to side on the nipples. She then began her circular rubbing again and saw Priscilla’s head slump backwards and heard the muffled moans coming from her. She then finished the circular motion, then she moved her hands under the breasts and then started to stroke the really tender skin with her fingertips. An evil grin formed on her face as she saw a ticklish reaction to her touch. She then started to lightly trace her nails under the beasts and now she her more muffled laughter.

Priscilla’s eyes opened wide as she saw La Diabla’s hands reaching under her breasts and tickling that delicate skin. She never knew her breasts were ticklish and the feeling was starting to drive her crazy. She couldn’t help but shake her chest and now her tits were jiggling. She saw the look of lust on La Diabla’s face and she felt fear. After being tickled tortured for this long, she didn’t know if she could survive this kind of torture anymore. Her muffled squeals came out in a rapid manner and no matter how much she shook her chest, those fingers continued tickling under her breasts.

“Wow! Look at them jiggle!! Your tits are sooooooo ticklish aren’t they?!” La Diabla teased. She then pulled up the right breast with her left hand and gently drummed the finger tips of her right hand on that soft skin and was rewarded with delightful muffled squeals. She then picked up the left breast with her right hand, and used her left hand to make sure she tickled on the delicate skin and now circling around the shape of that breast. She then let that breast dropped and let Priscilla relax a little. La Diabla then used her thumbs to flicker across the nipples. She liked the sound that was coming from her prisoner’s mouth now. “Oh…..so you like when I play with your nipples huh?” she cooed as she continued to flick the nipples with her thumbs.

Priscilla’s head was looking down and saw La Diabla’s thumbs flicking and teasing her engorged nipples. The feeling was amazing to her and she continued to feel the shocks of sheer arousal coursing through her nervous system. She watched with intensity as she saw the thumb rubbing down on the nipple, then pushing up against it. Then she almost melted as she now saw the thumb and index finger softly caressing that pink bud and now she started to grunt. Priscilla watched her left nipple get teased, then the right. Then she looked up at La Diabla’s face and saw a sadistic smirk.

“Oh yes…..you really like having your nipples played with. I do wonder though…..” La Diabla said with a soft whisper. She knew she had Priscilla right where she wanted her. “….I wonder how ticklish your nipples are. And I have just the tool to find out…” she cooed, then she reached inside her vest pocket and pulled out her trusty owl feather.

Priscilla saw the feather and started to panic! She remembered how that feather felt earlier when her ribs and sides were tickled with it, and now it was being threatened to be used on her nipples. The way her nipples felt right now, she knew a feather is the absolute worst tool that could touch her. She started to shake her head “no” and now her muffled begging became more loud. She kept mumbling “no..not that! Please not that!”

La Diabla started to twirl the feather between her fingers and then she held it in her right hand, poised between her thumb and index finger and brought it down towards helpless Priscilla’s left breast. “Afraid of my feather? Well you should be….My feather LOVES nipples. I think it will love yours. Just think, you could have avoided all of this if you just told me where that statue was. But no… you want to do things the hard way. So now, my feather will play with your hard nipples…” she teased. She then swiped the feather along the nipple really quick and heard an erotic moan coming from Priscilla.

“mmmmmmmmmm……mmmmmm….” Priscilla moaned as her eyes rolled back into her head. That feather’s kiss was electric. She felt her body tighten as once again, the feather swiped across the pink bud and it send waves of pleasure through her body. Her eyes locked in on the feather and saw it slowly stroking under her nipple, then circled around it then stoked the top of it. Each stroke on that left nipple sent wave after wave of pleasure and her hips started to sway. Then the feather made a quick trip around the circumference of her breast and she let out a giggle. The feather made another trip around her breast, then zeroed in on the nipple again.

“That’s right….this feather likes your nipple…” La Diabla teased as she now started to saw the feather across the nipple over and over again. She loved how the fronds of the feather would separate and saw the nipple. She then started to work on the right nipple, twirling the very tip of the feather around the nipple, then she took the point of the feather’s tip and put it directly on the tip of the nipple and slowly moved it, trying to draw out the greatest sensations. La Diabla could see the nipple throbbing and she could see the look of lust in Priscilla’s eyes. “I know this must feel really good….now, imagine what happens when I put this feather between your legs. How wet are you?” La Diabla chuckled.

Priscilla moaned in pleasure as she now thought about getting teased between her legs. Then she snapped out of her lustful trance and started to shake her head. She did not want to be forced to cum from this outlaw! She then looked in horror as La Diabla placed the feather between her teeth, then saw her hands going towards her pants. Priscilla grunted negatively as she saw her top button of her pants come undone and now the zipper was pulled down. However, because her legs were spread open, she took solace knowing that her pants couldn’t be pulled down. Her legs would have to be freed, and may be then she could try to kick La Diabla or something.

La Diabla slowly peeled open the pants and used her fingers to touch the panties that were underneath. She nodded her head in admiration of the lace material of the underwear. They were white and made of silk. This woman knew how to wear the finest garments. La Diabla realized she couldn’t pull the pants down, so she pulled out her trusty knife and showed it to Priscilla. “Oh, you like my knife?” she said as she showed the blade to Priscilla. “Now, let’s get you more….comfortable…”

Priscilla started to whimper “No” underneath her gag. Her pleas started to become more desperate as she saw the blade of that knife get closer to her hips. Fear gripped her as she didn’t know if La Diabla was going to start cutting her up. Then she started to groan in shock as she saw her expensive pants getting cut by that knife, the holes getting bigger and bigger and soon, the pants were shredded around her waist and she felt the material getting ripped away, leaving the pants legs on, but her entire crotch area lost the pants. Now, her groin only had the panties on.

“Oooooh!!! So sexy!” La Diabla giggled as she took the feather out of her mouth and held it in her left hand along with the knife, as she right hand started to touch the panties. Her hand reached around and did a quick grab of the ass cheeks, then it slowly moved its way back to the front and she gently started to pat the mound. “Someone is REALLY wet isn’t she? You may have hated my tickles in your mind, but your body loves it……” she teased. She then took the knife and started to cut away at the panties.

Priscilla looked on in horror as her panties were being cut opened! A wave of humiliation rushed through her as piece by piece, her panties were being cut off. She did not want her most precious area exposed to this evil woman. She started to grunt with more desperation and soon, the material was cut away and she watched the remains get tossed over La Diabla’s shoulder. Humiliation, anger, and lust was now in her mind as she saw that devious grin on her tormentor’s face. She has never been so humiliated and helpless before in her life!

“Well well well….. what do we have here?” La Diabla teased as she knelt down and stared at the area between Priscilla’s legs. She looked at the well trimmed blond pubic hair and could smell the lust in the air. “You have such……a pretty pussy. Oh, I am going to enjoy this. So will you….” She teased as she then took her feather and did a quick swipe of it across the pussy lips. Her eyes opened wide with glee as she saw that pussy area tremble and she thought she heard a giggle. She stroked it again and once again, the pussy twitched and a giggle came out. She then stood back up and looked Priscilla in the eyes. “So, you have a ticklish pussy huh? Oh my dear, I am going to drive you absolute crazy….”

Priscilla started to shake her head in fear as she heard La Diabla’s words. Now her eyes were fixed on that feather. She tried to move her hips as the feather got closer to her pussy again. Then she felt the feather tickling around her pubic hair and then through it, which started to tease her. She marveled on the strength of that feather as she felt the tip sliding through her hair and she gave a ticklish yelp when the feather started tickling the groin area, where her inner thigh met her hip. She never knew just how ticklish that skin was and now she tried to buck her hips to try and get away from the feather. Priscilla groaned in ticklish agony as the feather fluttered on her deep inner thigh and then it moved to the other thigh. She could feel the fronds slowly sliding along her tender skin and she couldn’t help but giggle under her gag. The sensation was starting to overwhelm her as the feather made a slow path across her inner thighs, then the tip of the feather started to stroke her leg “crease” sending ticklish shockwaves through her body, but also waves of pleasure.

La Diabla continued to focus on tickling the crease and groin area with her feather. She loved the way the body kept squirming with each feather stroke and focused in on tickling those creases. She then stopped her feather tickling and moved her body close to Priscilla. She waited until Priscilla’s eyes met hers and when they did, she gave a kissing motion with her lips, then stuck out her tongue and quickly licked the exposed nipples. She then started to lick each nipple, from the left to the right, back and forth and then she reached her hands around her victim’s waist with her feather in the left hand and as she licked the nipples, she flickered the feather along the naked ass.

Priscilla let out a loud muffled moan as she felt the tongue lick her nipples, and gave a quick ticklish yip as the feather was tickling her right ass cheek, then moved to the other cheek. Her mind raced as she really liked having her nipples licked, and that ass tickle was surprisingly pleasurable. She then looked back down and saw that pink tongue of La Diabla’s licking her nipples and her lust grew tenfold. Her mind was no longer thinking about the torture she went through, now she wanted release. Feelings of sexual desire started to grow to a high level and her breathing became more pronounced. Then she moaned in disappointment when she saw La Diabla stop her nipple licking and saw her take a step back.

“Mmmmm…. You have some tasty nipples…” La Diabla said as she licked her lips. She then twirled the feather between her fingers in her left hand and looked directly in Priscilla’s eyes. “Now, my feather is going to tickle your sweet pussy. I am not going to stop until you cum your brains out. Hehehehe” she giggled as she then took the feather and started to tickle along the pussy lips. She twirled the feather as the fronds started to spin along the lips and she grinned when she saw the look on Priscilla’s face. The face had a look of sheer pleasure on it as the feather made its way on that sweet spot. Then she took the feather and slowly slid it between the lips, making sure the tendrils stimulated the vagina walls and when it got to the clit, it lingered.

Priscilla’s eyes closed tight as the feather continued stroking her sweet spot and if she could lick her lips, she would. Her horniness was now at an all time high as she realized that La Diabla definitely knew where to touch her. Where to bring out the best sensations in a woman’s body and now her own mind started thinking about what it would be like if she could make love to the outlaw. Priscilla’s moans became louder as the feather was now very slowly sliding across her pussy lips and then it started to flicker across her clit. The pangs of an orgasm started to form in her body as the feather continued to tease her. A small giggle escaped her lips as it kind of tickled her, but the feeling was amazing.

La Diabla continued to flicker the feather across the engorged love button of Priscilla’s pussy back and forth. Back and forth. Back and forth. Then she swiped the feather across the lips again and the moans of her victim brought a smile to her face. “Ooooooooooooooh, someone wants to cum doesn’t she? I am going to pull that orgasm out of your body and it is going to feel soooooo good! Will you cum for me?” she teased. As the feather teased the pussy, she ran her right fingers along the left side of Priscilla, causing a girlish giggle come from her playtoy and knew at any moment, she was going to force an orgasm out of her. “I know this must feel sooooooo good! My feather loves your pussy. It is so sweet and wet right now. My feather is drenched with your juices! And when you cum, I think I will have to clean you up myself. With my tongue……” she teased in a soft voice.

Priscilla’s eyes looked into La Diabla’s eyes and hearing those words just sent her into overdrive. The thought of having an orgasm from that feather, then having her pussy licked afterwards sounded amazing. The heat in her body built up and she was getting closer to her much desired orgasm. It wouldn’t be long now. Her toes started to curl, her hands formed into clenched fists and her body started to get ready to let it all out. The sound of La Diabla’s teasing voice made her even more wet and despite the torture, the outlaw was an extraordinarily beautiful woman. Her lust now consumed her mind and all she could think about was letting it all out. She gasped as the feather started to move a little faster, tickling her pussy, but provided enough sexual stimulation that her orgasm was imminent. Her head slumped back and now it was finally time to let that tsunami of an orgasm come free of her body. Then, suddenly the feather stopped. Her body shivered as she was so close to orgasm! She lifted her head and brought it look at La Diabla and the outlaw had a mischievous grin on her face. She was close!!! Her body was desperate for release at this point. After all the tickling of her body, after all the teasing of her feet getting licked, after all the nipple play, she was ready to have an explosive orgasm and now it was just out of her reach. She looked at La Diabla and started to grunt in desperation. She wanted that orgasm!

La Diabla had the feather and brought it to her lips. She gave the feather a quick lick, and let out a loud moan. “mmmmmmm..you taste so……good. You were about to cum weren’t you?” she teased. She saw the look of desperation in Priscilla’s eyes and she knew she had her victim exactly where she wanted her. “I know you want to cum soooooooo bad. I know you want to let it all out and then have me taste you with my own tongue so you have another orgasm….but I need you to do me a favor first and then you will experience the greatest pleasure your miserable life has ever known…” La Diabla cooed and then she brought her face close to Priscilla’s desperate face and whispered. “Where is the statue? Answer me and I will break your body with pure sexual bliss…..”

Priscilla’s eyes shot open as she heard the words of the outlaw. She couldn’t believe she was asked to give up the location of the statue in order to cum. Her brain wanted to curse this woman for tormenting her like this and never reveal the location, but her body had other desires. La Diabla was standing close enough to her where she could smell her scent. It was a powdery scent and she could tell that woman was probably very soft on her body. She could even smell her breath as her face was so close and it didn’t smell bad at all. Her lustful body thought about having this woman finish her off. All she had to do was reveal the location of that golden artifact. Her body was in a deep conflict with her mind now and her body started to win out. Her desire to cum was stronger than her desire to protect the secret, especially as she felt fingers now diddling on her pussy. She groaned in pleasure and feeling fingers on her pussy, diddling the lips and stroking the clit broke her. It was time to give it up. She wanted to cum! Priscilla nodded her head “yes” and murmured in her gag “I’ll tell you” in sheer sexual desperation.

La Diabla felt a rush of pleasure through her own body as she saw Priscilla finally acknowledging where the statue was. She really loved her special interrogation methods on women as it worked every single time. She then reached her hands up to remove the gag, but then she heard a noise outside! The noise only grew louder and the sound of many horses galloping filled the air. That noise was directly in front of the Montenegro house and she even heard voices of men screaming. This was enough for her to stop playing with Priscilla to at least go take a look. She walked towards the bedroom door and as she opened it, she could hear Priscilla moaning in desperation. Poor thing really wanted to cum, but she had to see what the commotion was first. La Diabla exited the bedroom and made her way to another bedroom that was on the second floor, this one that faced the front yard of the house. She slowly made her way to the window and moved the red drape a little off to the side and her eyes grew big as she saw a crowd of men, probably 30 of them, all on their horses. In the front of the crowd of men was Julio Montenegro himself and he and his men had their guns pointing. She moved her head to see where they were pointing their guns at, and it was El Coyote!

“You there!! Who are you and why are you here?!” Julio Montenegro demanded as he cocked his pistol towards El Coyote. He just got back to town and was ready to celebrate with his newly hired men at his home. He was surprised to see this mysterious figure standing outside his home and wondered if this stranger was here to burglarize his residence. Or maybe even hurt his wife!!!

El Coyote knew he was in danger as he got off the porch of the house and stood in the street. He was La Diabla’s lookout, but was surprised when he saw this horde of men approaching. He didn’t think to hide when the men approached so he now felt fear. He had his hand on his gun and his breathing became heavy. “I was passing through! I am on my way…” he said, as he turned around and started to walk away.

“No! Turn around scum!” Julio demanded. He watched as El Coyote turn around and when he looked harder, he recognized the man standing before him. “Hey! You…you are El Coyote!!!” Julio felt anger rising in his body as a member of El Guapo’s gang was here! In his town, at his home!

El Coyote didn’t like where this was going and he turned around, he knew he had to do something or he was going to be killed. He turned around and with defiance in his voice, he shouted at Julio, “I AM El Coyote and El Guapo says you will soon be his bitch!” He then pulled his gun out and took a shot at Julio, hoping to kill him, but he missed. He then took off running to the opposite side of the street as a hail of bullets went into his direction. As he got around the building, a bullet grazed his leg and he screamed in pain.

Juilo kept firing his gun and he knew that outlaw got hit. “AFTER HIM!!! BRING HIM TO ME SO I CAN KILL HIM MYSELF!!” he screamed as his men rode their horses towards that direction as well as some went after him on foot. It was just a matter of time before they caught him and once they did, he wanted to send a gruesome message to El Guapo! He then remembered his wife Priscilla was in the house and he had to go check on her. He got off his horse and ran towards the front door with two of his men. “PRISCILLA??!! PRISCILLA??!!! Mi amor, are you ok?!!!”

La Diabla witnessed this whole event and her face was in complete shock. She saw her compatriot fire his gun at 30 men and take off running. She saw him run around the corner and from her vantage point, she saw El Coyote get hit by the bullet. Fear ripped through her body as she thought that her friend would be killed soon. La Diabla’s mind snapped back to her own situation as she saw Julio Montenegro storming into the house and she knew that if she was captured, she would most likely be hurt, tortured, maybe even killed as she was second in command of El Guapo’s gang. She would be a most welcome capture to any rival gang. She ran back out of the bedroom and went right back into the master bedroom where Priscilla was still bound and aching for sexual release. La Diabla didn’t have time to do anything else. She grabbed her feather and made her way back to where she came from, the bedroom window. She heard some loud footsteps coming up the stairs and it was time for her to go now! She started to climb out the window and managed to get back onto the first floor roof, and then as she tried to drop down to the ground floor in a rush, her foot slipped and she fell off the first floor roof and landed on the ground floor in a thud, her ankle being twisted as her body hit the dirt.

La Diabla grunted in sheer pain as her right ankle hit the ground first before her body. The pain was excruciating as the ankle started to throb. She tried to stand up but immediately went to her knees on the ground as she couldn’t put weight on her ankle at the moment. She held her ankle in her hands while on her back and she realized if she didn’t get out of there, she was surely going to be captured. She then got onto her knees and tried to crawl away out of sheer desperation, the pain in her ankle throbbing and true fear gripped her body. La Diabla tried not to scream in agony because it would draw attention to her location. Her mind started to think she better get her gun out so she could defend herself. But before she could reach for her gun, she heard a quiet voice.

“Hey, you need some help?” a voice whispered.

La Diabla’s voice froze in fear as she didn’t know who it was, but it was a woman’s voice. She then turned her head and saw a very cute, but diminutive woman crouching next to her. Her eyes saw the pleasant face and she realized who it was. It was the woman that she spoke with earlier at the Montenegro bar that was taking out the trash. La Diabla didn’t know how to respond because this young woman works for the Montenegros.

“Come on, let’s go! Before they find you. Let me help you!” Cheyenne whispered. She reached down and grabbed La Diabla’s hand and helped pull her up. She then put La Diabla’s right arm around her shoulder and used her own left arm to wrap around the waist and now the two women started to hobble away.

La Diabla grimaced as she couldn’t put weight on her right ankle at this time, but she managed to hop on her left leg, while her weight was balanced against Cheyenne’s. The two women hobbled down a path that led to a tunnel. They hurried through that tunnel and at the end of that cavern, it led them to a back road. La Diabla looked around to see if there were any people out there looking for her. “We…have….to…hurry…” she panted as they tried to move faster.

“Come on! Let me take you somewhere safe….” Cheyenne told La Diabla. She led her down the street, then made a left into an alley that was between rows of shoddy homes. Eventually they made it to a set of stairs that led downwards, and a door appeared. They took very careful steps down the stairs, as Cheyenne could hear La Diabla grunting in pain. They made it to the bottom of the stairs and Cheyenne unlocked the door and led her new found friend into the room, which was where she lived. She helped La Diabla over to her bed and then sat her down. After letting go of the outlaw, she then went back to her door, closed and locked it, then closed a mini curtain that covered the door window. She then went over towards a small wooden table and found a match. She then lit a candle to help illuminate the room, then she found her kerosene lantern to give a lot more light. Finally, they were safe.

So, how do you like this part? Looks like Cheyenne has saved La Diabla for now. What will happen between these two? Stay tuned! Your comments and feedback most appreciated.

Wow. An excellent series, I had a feeling that La Diabla might be interrupted in her moment of triumph and Cheyenne now saving her new found friend was a fitting end to this next part.

I look forward to reading the rest. Keep up the good work. :)

Wow. An excellent series, I had a feeling that La Diabla might be interrupted in her moment of triumph and Cheyenne now saving her new found friend was a fitting end to this next part.

I look forward to reading the rest. Keep up the good work. :)
Ya know i hate reading the next chapter each time you post bc i always have to wait to see what happens next lol! Great job so far!

Really enjoyed the erotic tickling - I'm wondering what happened to Priscilla though LOL Was she just left hanging on the edge... hmmm... ;)

Wow this was amazing. Love the build ups and it looks like this one is still going for Priscilla lol. La Diabla's methods are even more sexy because she enjoys them so much, and I love her dialogue during. Can't wait to see where this goes

Thanks for the comments everyone! I am glad you are enjoying the saga. I really hoping you enjoy how this all unfolds. The overall story I have planned will hopefully make you truly "feel" these characters and this adventure. La Diabla and Darby mean a lot to me actually. lol So thank you for taking this ride for me and the next installment is coming soon!

ODFC30, you will find out what happens to Priscilla in the next chapter! lol

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back