• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Model/Clips for LOL? (Fingers crossed..)

red1

Hello everyone! I would love it if you all could send me some good luck vibes- I've been sharing my tickling adventure stories with my cousin, and needless to say, she is mortified and yet strangely curious. I've been trying to talk her into letting me tickle her, she has great feet!) I think I'm THIS CLOSE to talking her into it- I'm going to visit her next weekend, so any advice on the best way to convince her to do it would be most welcome!
Thanks!
A

I’ve got no (good) advice for you. But I will wish you luck! Btw it’s awesome that you are taking this “kink” in stride. &#55357;&#56397;

Greetings, a tardy welcome to tickling and the forum, and much praise for your recorded tickle adventures! My $0.02, for what its worth, is that you should highlight how much fun you're having, that it is a rush in friendly and playful ways you hadn't thought about before. Then if your cousin is willing to share her sensitive soles and toes with you, you can emphasize the pleasurable and friendly sides of the tickle experience. :D

I’ve got no (good) advice for you. But I will wish you luck! Btw it’s awesome that you are taking this “kink” in stride. ��

LOL! Thanks! I'm really hoping she'll let me!

Greetings, a tardy welcome to tickling and the forum, and much praise for your recorded tickle adventures! My $0.02, for what its worth, is that you should highlight how much fun you're having, that it is a rush in friendly and playful ways you hadn't thought about before. Then if your cousin is willing to share her sensitive soles and toes with you, you can emphasize the pleasurable and friendly sides of the tickle experience. :D

I'd say that's pretty good advice, thank you! I think it might be the bondage that freaks her out more than the tickling. I told her we could do that however she was comfortable, I just want to tickle her :)

Hello everyone! I would love it if you all could send me some good luck vibes- I've been sharing my tickling adventure stories with my cousin, and needless to say, she is mortified and yet strangely curious. I've been trying to talk her into letting me tickle her, she has great feet!) I think I'm THIS CLOSE to talking her into it- I'm going to visit her next weekend, so any advice on the best way to convince her to do it would be most welcome!
Thanks!
A

Go Ana! I have a suggestion: you're welcome to borrow the tickle box.

I have another suggestion: I'll become your branch office. You recruit cute cousins and friends, and I'll be the key grip, gaffer, editor, and occasional bondage technician. :)

-Q.

p.s. Ana has some seriously cute friends...

Go Ana! I have a suggestion: you're welcome to borrow the tickle box.

I have another suggestion: I'll become your branch office. You recruit cute cousins and friends, and I'll be the key grip, gaffer, editor, and occasional bondage technician. :)

-Q.

p.s. Ana has some seriously cute friends...

OMG! Getting her in the tickle box would be great! I'll definitely take you up on that, thanks Quinn!
Are you talking about teaming up? If so, we'll have to have a "meeting" to "discuss" that, see if you can convince me ;)

OMG! Getting her in the tickle box would be great! I'll definitely take you up on that, thanks Quinn!
Are you talking about teaming up? If so, we'll have to have a "meeting" to "discuss" that, see if you can convince me ;)

One tickle box on the way. :)

I'm up for a partnering deal...H&K was a top recruiter back on the LOL I days. And if you need extra convincing I'm sure we can work that out when I drop off the tickle box. ;)

Good luck with your cousin!

-Q.

Man, negotiation and strategizing seem so much more fun and desirable for some reason... &#55357;&#56833; Have lots of laughs!

I'd say that's pretty good advice, thank you! I think it might be the bondage that freaks her out more than the tickling. I told her we could do that however she was comfortable, I just want to tickle her :)

One of us! One of us!

New Model/Clips for LOL

So, the bad news- my cousin cancelled our visit- she wanted to go camping with her family one more time before school starts. The good news- I made her promise to let me tickle her the next time we got together to make it up to me lol! And, since Quinn was kind enough to lend me the tickle box and a bag of goodies ;) I can be on the lookout for more victims- I mean friends, to tickle!

I also noticed that on the Clips for Sale site, they are running a shoeless summer promo- I thought it might be a good way to practice my video skills (since I currently have none) - maybe shoot some short clips of my feet doing summer things, and I bet Ava would help, too. What do you all think? Any suggestions for things to do would be most welcome, also!
A

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back