• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mimi breaks the bar!! MN Stars C4S Store 93013

coyote311

TMF Master
Mimi is back again! This time she is wearing some sexy tan colored pantyhose which seem to actually make her even more ticklish if that is even possible! Mimi is definitely the most ticklish model we have ever had at MN Stars and in this clip she does something extraordinary that no other model has ever done before. Because of how bad it tickled she actually BROKE THE STEEL BAR HOLDING HER!!!! On top of all that she actually cuts the ticklers finger with her toenail from the kicking and thrashing! Make sure to get this one as sadly this will be her final tickling video with us (two foot fetish ones will be coming in the future yet). Sorry to say she has moved away and is no longer available to shoot with; however, at least we got this classic gem! This video definitely proves that on a scale of 1 - 10 she is a level 12 ticklish!!

Click below for a preview:

prev 2.png

View attachment prev Mimi breaks the bar!.mp4

Breaking the bondage equipment, eh? I think she needs to be tied down really securely, maybe in a big heavy pair of stocks, and tickled all over by multiple ticklers ;-)

Breaking the bondage equipment, eh? I think she needs to be tied down really securely, maybe in a big heavy pair of stocks, and tickled all over by multiple ticklers ;-)

Much as I would love to see this and she definitely deserves it (especially after slicing my finger with her toenail in this one!), she has sadly moved away so she won't have much chance to shoot with us again :(

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back