• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

To anyone buying from Clips4sale - clips aren't removed from your cart after purchase

randomperson101

TMF Novice
I'd just like to serve up a warning for anyone who buys clips from clips4sale as this has happened to me every time I've recently bought a clip, without fail.

I'll purchase a clip by clicking on 'buy now' and it'll take me to the page to type in my info to complete the purchase. When that's done, the clip, although purchased, stays in my cart. It's not removed like it should be.

So the next time I buy a clip (signed in with a username on C4S), it attempts to charge me for both Clip 1 (which I've already purchased) and Clip 2. I have to go to my cart and manually remove the clip I've already purchased from the cart so it doesn't charge me for it again.

Recently I purchased 2 clips at once. An hour later I decide to purchase another. When I went to the checkout, instead of charging me $9.99 for the one clip I was buying, it was trying to charge me $9.99 plus the $12.99 and $10.99 I'd already paid for the first 2 clips. Glad I caught this before clicking 'submit' and being charged 3.5x what I intended to pay.

I doubt this is intentional on their part, but it is happening so it needs to be said that you need to manually remove clips from your cart.

Fin.

Good catch thanks for the heads up.
I usually make C4S purchases with a pre-paid CC and anonymous name via google incognito mode to minimize tracking and potential issues such as this.
Whether or not it's intentional??? I suggest submitting this complaint to C4S. If they reply, say they are taking caring of the issue, and it's not an issue next time then yeah not intentional. If the issue continues then maybe it is intentional or they don't care.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back