• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Eric's Endurance! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
We'd been chatting on line and it was clear the 50yr old desperate to meet another guy for fun, his first time but something he'd fantasised about for years, being dominated by another man and toyed with. Eric wanted to be used and abused, teased and tormented by another man, to be edged, driven crazy being frustrated but to be denied relief. Eric described himself to me as 6' and slim and said to be forced to cross dress would be humiliating and as asked he sent a photo of himself in lace panties and black sheer tights and asked told me he having size 13 feet he'd not been able to find shoes to fit! I told him not a problem and to wear the sheer tights for our meeting and suggested after he finished work suggesting he could wear socks over them as he needn't be fully dressed, being in the tights and forced to pose for me in them would be part of my humiliation of him!

Eric liked the idea and had been very open with me saying when I told him he'd be manhandled that he was very sensitive! I didn't explore this further but saying it Eric had he but known it had sealed his own fate as I was definitely going to meet him! At his suggestion the following Friday night as his wife was spending the weeekend with her sister and so it was arranged he'd be at my place at 7pm. On his arrival he was naturally nervous but also clearly excited that his fantasy was going to be lived out by him, made a reality. As we each had a beer he on instruction slid off his black loafer shoes to show me his socked feet and saw he was wearing the tights! I told him to strip to his briefs and pose for me which he began doing and I insisting his keeping the socks on over the tights!

After posing for me he then told to follow me to the spare bedroom and to lie on the bed and starting off on his stomach and was secured to it and lay vulnerable in his briefs and socks and tights, I blindfold and gagged him as he had always fantasised being and feeling under him he was hardened through his briefs and gasped! I told him he was going to be tortuously teased and told him in ways I'd bet he'd never have imagined but securing him having seen him flinch and was glad his wife away as I intended taking my time with him and reminded him his wanting to be handled roughly but that he was with me to be dominated and controlled so what he wanted and what I gave him two different things!

"I noticed you reacted immediately when I secured your ankles together Eric and sense that you might be more sensitive than you've said and something I'm going to determine and slowly drew one finger up n' down each socked foot and even socked Eric's toes wiggled and feet twitched making me smile. "Think I'm right Eric you have incredibly ticklish big feet and in socks but let's peel them off and expose Eric in his girly tights, yes two big, warm and sweaty feet seen through the sheers, pretty high arches and when I pick up the pace stroking both soles know I'm going to get a reaction Eric, you know it too!"

Eric remained quiet as I told him his feet being sweaty meant even more sensitive and heard him breathing heavily as he sensed imminent torture he'd not been expecting and helpless to prevent. I leaned over both black sheer soles and told him I'd decided on meeting him seeing the photo of him wearing them without shoes and slowly stroked each foot slowly from his heels to his toes and both large feet flexing violently but going nowhere! My fingers slid under his toes and stroked and heard muffled giggling!

"Oh sorry Eric does this tickle? Are your feet ticklish and your toes? How ticklish Eric that's the question but these sheer tights offer no protection at all do they, infact nylon they'll magnify the sensation which is why I insisted you wearing them Mmmm and having worn them all day so having a raunchy aroma, bet you didn't think your feet were going to get any attention to them and this sensitive I guess hoping not for sure but have to tell you that your fantasy being used and abused for another man's pleasure will be lived by you tonight and all night as you Eric are my 'Tickle-Toy' and my focus of attention will be tickling the fuckout of your very appealing, attractive, super-sensitive size 13 feet! Brace yourself for a night of ticklish torment of the worst kind as I'm merciless and ruthless, it's written in my DNA Eric!!"

Then I very gently spidered my fingers across the extremely ticklish arches of each foot in turn and decided to stop the tickling and just feel up and fondle both sheer feet which were very warm and getting more and more wet with his foot sweat. I kneaded each foot in turn pressing into his sheer soles and not to tickle but to have a good fondle of them and focused concentration on the balls of his feet and squeezed and fondled both arches and told him what excited me was his involuntary reactions when his feet were tickled and knew feet this ticklish he'd never invite his feet being touched even by a woman, it would always be non-consensual as clearly being torture for him to endure being subjected to! Smiling as he nodded!

I smiled as in response to this confirmation from him I stroked up n' down each sole so he started to squirm, desperate to free his feet but it wasn't happening as clenched toes in reaction to the light touches delivered to his soles, light stroking from heels to toes and toes to heels and now he knew why both soles faced me and mine to amuse myself enjoying and playing with and nothing he could do to stop me! I stroked his arches and the balls of his feet and toes telling him his size 13 feet secured so best he accept he would be enduring my tormenting fingers stroking all over the soles of his size 13 feet up and down, up and down, up and down and begging, pleading for me to stop not going to do any good as my level of mercy was zero!

Eric extremely ticklish on his sweaty feet which smelled awesome and manly as I softly, gently and lightly caressed his soles as he tried to pull his feet free and evade the ticklish sensations! I loved tickling two such extremely ticklish feet! Just slowly and softly gliding my fingers all over his feet making them hotter and sweatier and loving how the light tickling tease really hellish for him and mocking the fact I knew he'd deal with a rougher touch better as sensitive as his feet were still ticklish but the soft n' light teasing more maddening and unbearable a sensation but he'd wanted to be tortured so the perfect torment to subject him to enduring as his reactive responses to it made clear to me!

I then got the scissors and told him his sheer feet very warm that it fair to let them breathe and heard a muffled gasp as I snipped the toe areas and then peeled off the tights from his feet like a grape and Mmmm fuck his bare feet smelled awesome, rich and masculine and pressed my face to his newly bared soles sensing their warmth and natural moistness remarking loving his feet being lubed as my fingers easily slid over the length of them and demonstrated it driving Eric berserk!

My fingers and your ticklish feet what a combination I said stroking his bare toes with the light touch Eric dreaded most and sliding under all of his toes and in between them all! Eric was soon in ticklish agony writhing intensely as he endured the worst ticklish sensations from me as I'd promised him bein true to my word and ruthless! Then another surprise and delighted from his reaction, a sensation he really didn't enjoy; moaning and not with any degree of satisfaction as he flinched in reaction to my tongue lickling from the base of his toes to the balls of his feet and down his soles to his arches!

"Mmmmm delicious Eric, feet as ripe tasting as they're raunchy smelling and you really don't like my hot, wet tongue lickling them do you, love the fact you hate it Eric as know how to punish you, drive you crazy and yeah be as angry as you like, by morning maybe you'll have learned to appreciate your size 13's lickled, I doubt it as clearly not a sensation welcomed by you as it is intimate, sensual but embarrassing, humiliating and yeah emasculating and you having been a Military officer have an alpha-male attitude about you even dominated and ticklish, reacting but handling it happening but soles licked and toes sucked that's another story!"

I alternated taking my time licking one foot and then the other over and over and over again! My tongue slathering all over his bare feet and excited what it was doing to him which was make him moan suffering as I licked his sole, licked and sucked and nibbled on his toes! The sensations really intense and had him begging and pleading but falling on deaf ears as I indulged in my predilection to eat feet and nibbled, licked and slobbered all over the soles of Eric's feet and toes which I sucked with passion!

"Fancy adding something though Eric and partial to Nutella chocolate spread and love to eat feet!" Saying this using a plastic spatula I coated the soles of each of his feet and in between his toes with the spread and began licking it off each of his soles and nibbled on his toes gently, my tongue swirling all over both feet as he was driven berserk, literally going frantic hating the sensation obviously of a mouth on his feet so I licked harder over the soles of his feet and really sucked on his toes and raked my teeth over his super sensitive arches and licking slowly in between each of his toes gaing a sadistic thrill making him suffer for my pleasure and enjoying the gourmet satisfying my taste buds! Soon both feet cleaned and lubed with his foot sweat and my saliva a lethal combination as fingers easily sliding the length of both feet!

Then nothing Eric could do to stop a tickling assault launched on his feet inciting muffled laugher from him as his toes were sucked and my evil tongue slid in between and under all of his vulnerable, exposed toes! Eric shook violently on the bed his bed when my fingers raked over both soles as unmuffled as I removed the gag hearing Eric reacting to the insidious tormenting with uncontrolled laughter which was music to my ears! Feet lubed with his own sweat and my saliva as soon orally engaged my tongue relishing enjoying the taste of his fragrant feet as never stopped shaking wildly in automatic relex to the hellish sensations being delivered to him menacingly!

"HAHAaaaHAHAAHAhaAHAAHAHAAHA!!!! STAAA-AAHAAHAAHHAPPAHAAHHAHAahahAHAHANOOOOHEEHEEHEEHEEEHAHAHAHAHA!”

My lecherous tongue licking his feet n' toes consistently as simultaneously my fingers stroking here, there and everywhere on his feet! From licking came sucking of his toes again and again and tasting his natural foot sweat! I sucked the life essence out of Eric's toes as my fingers traced all over his soles. Then my hands touching his feet and rubbing his feet but soon too irresistible not to torture tickle, my fingers running up n' down and across his aches and lightly touching the soles of Eric's feet and driving him crazy! The Light touches always the most effective way to tickle Eric's feet as he hates the light touching as it's the most unbearably teasing and indulged in by me every session as it's real tormenting torture fir him and he's obligated being my 'Tickle-Toy' if he wants to secure his marriage and job! He's my truly trapped 'Tickle-Toy' and I love rendering him vulnerable and helpless at every meeting and driving him absolutely insane, thrilled when he begs me and pleads with me to not tickle and lickle his feet!

Eric knows I'm not going to leave his feet alone every session, just persist in teasing and tormenting him for my amusement delighting in driving him crazy! My tongue sliding up n' down the soles of his size 13 feet and both feet orally and manually teased and tormented simultaneously and feet so sensitive reacting immediately to the sensations and instant responses encouraging me in my foot fixation! He's mine to foot-rape!

A recent session was the most intense experience for him as it saw him being the 'Tickle-Toy' for me and three other guys so each of his toes being sucked by various mouths and feet lickling so licking the soles of both feet very slowly driving Eric berserk and their tongues sliding under and in between his toes made the torment he subjected to an unbearable endurance deliberately! His dick and balls feather teased with a feather by one guy and feathers used to tickle a foot each by the other guys. This technique employed to edge him and eventually he shot his load and then feathers discarded but a full on torture tickling engaged in as now super-ticklish!

Eric assaulted by four guys at the same time with me included so he laughed like a loon with numerous fingers employed slowly tickling the soles of his feet and licking them so fingers slowly tickling the arch of one foot very lightly and a tongue gliding the length of his other foot!. Fingers teasing his toes as he squirmed helplessly as it really tickled and lickled him! We all indulging in sucking on Eric's toes as tasting awesome and addictive being sweaty feet! The guys all admired Eric's feet and my informing them of his most sensitive secret area on his feet, the arches of his feet and invited them to take their time individually proving it! It took three or four hours and they left so the nights fun continued for me and the nightmare for him as I've an insatiable appetite for his ticklish, licklish feet and one I insist on being satisfied!

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back