• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My First Paid Session with the Lovely Captured Doll 🤣🤓

Sunriseticklee

3rd Level Orange Feather
The Session
Thursday evening, I had the pleasure of being the lee under the diabolical fingers of @CapturedDoll. The session was set to start at 8 p.m. Doll arrived early which gave us time to set up and complete final negotiations after drinks and some light snacks.

I was nervous, super excited, and highly curious. As I lay on the bed being tied securely, I asked myself the same crazy questions:
What if I can't take it? (You're a boss!)
What if it's too much? (You can do this!)
Is it too late to run? (Girl, yes! You're tied down!)

"Ooooo! I'm going to get you good!" CapturedDoll placed one hand on her head and started singing the Jaws theme. SMDH- I was already cracking up before I was even touched. She went straight to the palm of my left hand. And by the way! All of you lers who think it's cool to tickle lee's hands, y'all are mean, just saying! :upsidedow

And I fought it. I made my hands into fists because I KNOW my hands are ticklish. CapturedDoll is pretty strong. I still wasn't giving my hands up, though. :idontwann (The backsides of my hands are just as stupidly ticklish as my palms, so.... LOL- Wait... I'm NOT supposed to be giving a lot of spots away!)*
Instead- Being as evil as she is, she slid her other hand down my forearm, down my elbow (WHY!!!), and to my armpit which I love and hate so very much. I immediately tried to bring my arms down, which of course I can't, and instead, twisted to my right in a desperate attempt to hide this spot.

"Wait! Wait!!!" She didn't; she wouldn't. I opened my palm, and she forced my hand to stay flat and tortured it for a minute. I would have been able to manage the maddening feeling, but she continued to go up and down my whole arms, always landing in my armpits, always pushing me into hysterics over and over. :rowfull:

"Oh! You are VERY ticklish. Tickle Tickle" she sang. Her voice had a musicality to it. It's teasing and calming at the same time. It's hard to explain. It gets into your head and camps out there making you feel vulnerable. LOL

Tickly eons and eons passed... down sides... down to my hips... We are NOT going to talk about my legs AT ALL. Just... don't worry about them. Down to my feet.

If you're curious, I have large feet. I've mentioned it before. I wear a size 13 in women's shoes. They are wide, but shapely with long toes painted in a pinky coral like my fingernails. A guy once said to me that he would tickle the wrinkles out of my soles, and I STILL haven't forgotten that imagery. And I swear I have had those wrinkles FOREVER, but my feet are still hella ticklish.
I'm really good at being a brat and placing my feet directly against a surface, or covering them up, or moving them around so that the ler has a hard time getting to them. CapturedDoll was NOT having any of it. :mwahaha:

I failed to mention that she has NAILS, and they are wicked! AND Because just looking at a ler poised above a ticklish area (which is frankly ALL of my areas) makes me squeal and laugh uncontrollably without even being touched, I tried to keep my eyes closed. Doll used something (which I later found out was one of my soft scarves) to lasso my big toe and thus my entire foot off of the surface of the bed. She then preceded to use her nails along with a couple of other tools to tickle the tops and bottoms of both of my feet. I was a begging mess at this point. She worked her way up both my legs (again which we're not talking about AT ALL, remember?). She continued to torture me.

The Tools- Story Break
The tools (I'm not telling you what, but just know that they were so effective, that I hid one during one of my breaks, and I purchased the tools the very next day!) were also used under my arms. I swore a whole hell of a lot during this session. And I not a big swearer when I am being tickled. LOL Well, I didn't used to be.

Back to the Session
Throughout the course of the session, light tickles on my ribs, sides, and my tummy made me beg and beg and beg and threaten and beg and beg again. At one point as a bonus for her (ok... it might have tortured me even more), she called up two of her minions and they pounced as well.

In the end- Even through with ALL of the tickling, I DID manage to survive. LOL which is what I was supposed to do. BUT... I also managed to have a lot of fun. And I managed to laugh with wild abandon! All of this made for an entertaining session.

What I Think You Will Get- Value
If you book CapturedDoll, you are sure to have a great time! The mixture of soft and deep tickles, great nails, a balance with the use of tools and HANDS (which are my favorite), and an inventive, attentive, and teasing ler all made for a great first paid session. She was also super cute, kind (and devious), punctual, and respectful. Her strength was cool, but bring extra bondage equipment so she won't have to spend a lot of time wrestling you down. I'm just extremely ticklish, and although I love it, I hate it too. Kinda like that *My Name Is Earl* episode when he had to give his friend's grandma her eyedrops.

BOOK HER!

Why I Will Not Tell You What I Paid:
I believe it is the right of any paid professional to set pricing and negotiate pricing at their own discretion. I did utilize CashApp to pay, and I did pay prior to the session. I also paid for the space (which I feel is customary). By the way... If you must book a room, a private residence on AirBNB is the way to go for these sessions. Much better than getting a noise complaint in a hotel. I still suspect they have a hidden recording somewhere. I hope they enjoy watching it. Blahahaha! 🤣

Things I Could Have Done Better
I totally forgot to order actual dinner for my guests. 🤦🏾*♀️ And after getting tickled SOOOO much, I wasn't able to coherently answer any questions about what I wanted after the hour. SOOOOO- Be sure to REALLY get those details ironed out prior to getting your ass kicked. Sorry Doll-

Negotiating built in break times for the Ler- If you are a wild ass lee (even if you are not), stopping the clock to allow the Ler to take a break, to catch their breath, smoke (if needed), drink some water, eat something... those things are necessary (even if YOU may not need a break). Yes, they are paid. Also YES, they are humans doing a workout.

And be sure to put aftercare in your negotiations, especially if you are by yourself. Me? I was taken care of. I had a really good friend with me, so he made sure I was fine, hydrated, and fed afterwards. :D)

To book your own sessions:
Captured Doll's Profile on FetLife
Captured Doll's Profile on TMF
Captured Doll's post regarding her paid sessions

Awesome story, really appreciate you sharing your experience! So great to imagine two super experienced members of our community meeting up to engage in our favorite pastime. I'm a sucker for a good true f/f story, and this one was great.

Wow!!!! What an incredible write up you did!! I'm am very honored to have such a wonderful review. Especially on such a great night we had. I'm so happy I made your evening awesome !! Mine certainly was too. :)

I hope we do this again. Or just hang out!

Also: Don't worry about dinner! That was so sweet of you to have drinks and snacks for us. I couldn't have asked for a better Hostess!! :yayzorz:

Also: Your ticklishness is food for the soul. I loved your level!!!! :) Mmmmm.... :)

Wow!!!! What an incredible write up you did!! I'm am very honored to have such a wonderful review. Especially on such a great night we had. I'm so happy I made your evening awesome !! Mine certainly was too. :)

I hope we do this again. Or just hang out!

Also: Don't worry about dinner! That was so sweet of you to have drinks and snacks for us. I couldn't have asked for a better Hostess!! :yayzorz:

Also: Your ticklishness is food for the soul. I loved your level!!!! :) Mmmmm.... :)

Goodness! :blush: I appreciate your kind words, CapturedDoll

Thank you for reading Enzo_Noir and pineapple-xpres.

Absolutely awesome! As I said elsewhere, I’ve just discovered your writing and always enjoy it. When I heard about this session, I looked forward to any write up. Then when I heard it was Captured Doll doing the tickling...well, happy Christmas to the TMF!

I’m glad you had a fun session, and thank you for sharing it here.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Did she explore inner thigh? And did she get you into the silent laughter mode?

Were the breast tickling incorporated too merely as a tickle spot? How were the reactions there?

Also I've read on various posts that tickling tends to send the body into 'an involuntary turn on' mode. Did your body react that way too?

Thank you ticklingj and SmashTV.

Fais- The rest of the session is private.

It sounds as phenomenal as I expected and then some. I am so happy you had such a great experience and I imagine CapturedDoll is going to be getting a great deal of business! In fact I am hoping to book either in September or when she is regularly in Orlando!

As to you, your descriptions are tremendous, and I cannjust imagine the brattiness trying to hide spots, followed by the imminent demise after she gets them anyway. I loved reading your description and am so glad you are in this community sunrise, as I am glad for you captured doll!

Wow! I jealous of doll! I'd love to have a crack at you! :p I think I could do just as good if not better! (Sorry doll! :p)

Wow! I jealous of doll! I'd love to have a crack at you! :p I think I could do just as good if not better! (Sorry doll! :p)

Many a ler say the same, but when they leave me, they are exhausted. :D LOL LOL
You know where to find me, right? ;)

Many a ler say the same, but when they leave me, they are exhausted. :D LOL LOL
You know where to find me, right? ;)

Yes, you're too far away, dammit! And if I did ever get the chance to have my way with you, if I went away exhausted, it would be a happy exhausted!

LOL LOL Thanks for reading.
And, thank you Milagros.

Yes, you're too far away, dammit! And if I did ever get the chance to have my way with you, if I went away exhausted, it would be a happy exhausted!

Distance is relative. LOL It's really about what can be done or cannot be done.... and sometimes it's about what a person may or may not want to do. I know a member who (for years) was less than 10 minutes away- We never connected in person. I think he just wanted a virtual connection. :)

On the other hand, I have traveled across the country several times to meet up with people I truly wanted to connect to, and I've had people do the same. It all depends on what someone truly wants. :D

It sounds like you both had a great time. You were just on the receiving end. Lol
I love how you just skipped the waist and leg section (I am guessing those were of the charts ;)
The reaction she got from your feet is great. Maybe next time in some nylons perhaps?? Either way, the pic you posted in your blog of your feet is great. They are very sexy and soft looking. I would’ve spent a lot of time on those as well. Maybe tied a little tighter with some tongue tickling. Glad you enjoyed it.
Thanks for sharing!!

It sounds like you both had a great time. You were just on the receiving end. Lol
I love how you just skipped the waist and leg section (I am guessing those were of the charts ;)
The reaction she got from your feet is great. Maybe next time in some nylons perhaps?? Either way, the pic you posted in your blog of your feet is great. They are very sexy and soft looking. I would’ve spent a lot of time on those as well. Maybe tied a little tighter with some tongue tickling. Glad you enjoyed it.
Thanks for sharing!!

LOL LOL-

First, thank you for the compliments. :blush:

Secondly- Still skipping those parts. Not saying why, but I'm also NOT not saying you are right or wrong with your guessing.

Lastly- NEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR with the nylons. That's just some next level torment that will break me into tiny ticklish pieces. I've been tickled in nylons a couple of times before. Immediate destruction. I'd have to be offered a pretty BIG incentive to agree to that again. HUGE incentive. :imouttahe

LOL LOL-

First, thank you for the compliments. :blush:

Secondly- Still skipping those parts. Not saying why, but I'm also NOT not saying you are right or wrong with your guessing.

Lastly- NEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR with the nylons. That's just some next level torment that will break me into tiny ticklish pieces. I've been tickled in nylons a couple of times before. Immediate destruction. I'd have to be offered a pretty BIG incentive to agree to that again. HUGE incentive. :imouttahe

Hmm..
well I understand with that.. it does sound fun tho!! Lol
Well even a pic one day just for all of us to visualize how sexy and ticklish they would be without ever getting a chance to touch them. Lol :aww:

Shame. So that’s a no, then? ��

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

It's not a no. LOL Sigh- :blush:

Ultimately, I want to be utterly destroyed, so it's a... My ler better move with lightning speed kinda thing....
Because I will try my damnedest not to get caught in nylons. I have, quite literally, sprinted to take them off.

Every once in awhile I've gotten caught. :shake:

It's not a no. LOL Sigh- :blush:

Ultimately, I want to be utterly destroyed, so it's a... My ler better move with lightning speed kinda thing....
Because I will try my damnedest not to get caught in nylons. I have, quite literally, sprinted to take them off.

Every once in awhile I've gotten caught. :shake:

Well, I guess then the person that want's to do that will have to have a few people waiting in the shadows to help them capture you! :p

Well, I guess then the person that want's to do that will have to have a few people waiting in the shadows to help them capture you! :p

Nope....

The person who wants to better start tickling me either before or as soon as the front door closes, so I'm too weak from laughing to run away. That has been the ONLY way I have gotten caught. ;)

So the fee varies because a young handsome stud doesn't have to pay as much as an old ugly obese hairy guy. Right?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back