• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

He Tickled My Mum

Tickling_Anime

TMF Poster
Authors note: Here is the highly anticipated sequel to 'He Tickled My Sister.'

If you have not read the first one, you can find it here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?331412-He-Tickled-My-Sister

I recommend reading the first one to help better understand the premise and characters.

I hope you all enjoy this one as much as you did the last one.

This story is M/F and contains sexual content. And without further ado.

He Tickled My Mum

My name is Jack. I recently told the story of how my friend, Mason, and I got into a row that led to him sending me a video of him tickling my sister until she gave him a footjob. The strange part was that I felt conflicted within myself, cause part of me liked it enough to give myself a good wank.

When last I left off, Mason had sent me another video but this time instead of my sister, it was of my mum. At first, I was hesitant, but that other side of me got the best of me and I pressed play. The video started off black and I heard Mason say, “Hello Ms. Hughes.”

“Why hello their Mason, what brings you to my room?” I heard my mum ask.

“I was wondering if you’d care for a foot massage. I know you’ve been working really hard lately and I thought you deserved one.”

“Oh, that sounds lovely. My husband doesn’t pay much attention to them, so have at it.”

Already I could see where this was going to lead to, which made me feel a twinge of arousal as I remembered what had happened in the last video with my sister.

Now, before I go any further, I wanted to just go over somethings. Yes, I know you want me to skip to good part and just talk about the tickling, but I feel it’d help the story itself if I reminded you on some details.

The first thing I’d like to go over with you is how much I’d heard people, including Mason, talk about how they felt about my mum and sister. Throughout my entire life, I’d heard many different people talk about how beautiful my mum was, or how much of a milf she was. Which is very awkward but is something I had to get over. Even Mason had stated how, “Your mum is gorgeous, she has such pretty hair. I bet there are men who write poems about it.” My mum2 had shoulder length, brown hair that Mason went on to say looked sleek like honey. At 152cm, my mum was quite a flirtatious, little devil, who loved the attention of young men and rarely shied away from it. Like my sister and I, she had a Mediterranean look. We all had a bit of a tan but with a slightly pale complexion.

Second, I want to remind you all that watching this video, just like with my sister’s was a big conflict for me. I know looking at this story, you think I’m being very confident, but I’m actually still not quite sure what to think or feel when it comes to how hot I was watching either video. The first one had been my sister giving my friend a footjob, and now I was about to watch my mum do the same.

Back to the action, which I’m sure you are all hungry to hear about.

Mason moved the camera and the screen went from black to a full front visual of my mum’s bare soles. Her large, pink soles with a couple of wrinkles towards her heels. Already I was feeling an amount of excitement as I watched my mum wiggle her long toes that were painted a stunning, bright red. Mason wasted no time as he reached forward, took my mum’s feet into his hands and started to massage her feet. His thumbs kneaded her supple, pale white arches.

“Oh my. Are you learning to become a masseuse?” my mum cooed.

“No, but I have some prior experience,” replied Mason.

Part of me felt a bit strange at that remark, because I knew it was about what he had previous done with my sister. I knew he was foreshadowing what would eventually come.

His fingers went down towards her heels where he caressed the balls of her feet before heading back up. I had seen my mum barefoot before, but I’d force myself to not closely examine them. I didn’t want to become enamored by them. With the camera pointing directly at them, I now had an up-close view of her soles that showed me that they were large but thin, smooth and tidy, pure and wholesome, dainty and delicate, wide but slender. She had beautiful, curved arches and long toes. Excitement raced through my veins as my heart sped up. I wondered if I should even be watching this video, especially when I heard my mum moan in pleasure as Mason continued to press into her soles. Maybe I should just skip ahead? Maybe I should just stop? Though, I couldn’t take my eyes off as I remembered the way my sister’s video had made me feel. I pushed through the conflict and kept staring as Mason touched my mum’s feet and pushed a button connected to her pleasure center that got her to elicit sounds of ecstasy. Just like my sister had done, my mum was getting more and more into it. Then a minute later I heard something I didn’t expect, I heard my mum snore. I blinked. My mum had been so relaxed she had fallen asleep. Was this where it ended?

The camera panned to the left and I saw a bag on the floor by the door. Mason went over to it and opened it up. “Time for the real fun,” Mason said.

He pulled out some rope. What was he going to do with rope? No, he couldn’t be so bold, or was he? I saw Mason begin to wrap the rope around my mum’s ankles. He must have been practicing, because he was able to do it with quickly and without waking her. Where and when did he learn this skill? Taking the rope, he made a knot and secured it tight, but not enough to disturb her. I was both shocked and appalled by his new found skill and bold audacity. I was also very intriguing about what he had in mind. Mason grabbed a white, wooden chair by my mum’s desk and placed it in front of the bed. Taking the rest of the rope, he secured it to the bottom of the chair and took a seat. After a moment of admiring my mum’s feet, Mason got up and shook my mum.

“Wake up, Ellen.”

Ellen was my mum’s name. It felt weird to hear Mason say her name as he tried to wake her. Though, she didn’t budge. Mason reached forward and slid his index finger down my mum’s delicate, unprotected, bare sole. Her foot wiggled, and my mum let out a tiny titter. He traced his finger down her sole a second time and roused my mum from her slumber. He gave her a single moment to process that her ankles were bound.

“What’s going on?” she asked. “Why are my-”

Mason cut her off as his finger moved down her right sole.

I saw her press her rosy, heart shaped lips together in an effort to suppress her urge to laugh. Mason saw the cracks form and choose not to give her any reprieve. With a set of quick, consecutive set of strokes, his finger made her weak wall come crumbling down.

“Ppppfffhhhhttt,” my mum sputtered and out came a series of giggles. “Eeeeeehehehehehehe! What… hehehehe! What… hehehehehhehe! Oi, what are you getting at? Heeeehehehehehehhehehe!”

Mason let his finger do all the talking, as he responded by scrapping his dastardly finger along the side of her right foot, touching her heel, and making his way back up. Changing his pace from a slow methodical speed for a couple of strokes before quickening his pace. It must’ve been a way to keep her from being able to speak, because he went faster when she tried to say something.

“Aaaahhh hahahahahahahaha! Oh, please don’t! I… hehehehehe! I’m ticklish! Huuuuhuhuhuhuhu!”

I don’t know why my mum didn’t freak out at having her ankles tied, maybe it was due to the fact that she knew who Mason was. I suspect it was the fact that my mum had always been a flirt when it came to younger men had something to do with it. She was the type of woman that wanted to retain a piece of her youth and always wanted to know that she still had the ability to be attractive. Now, I’m not saying I don’t want my mum to feel loved when it comes to myself or my family, that isn’t the case at all. Though, it is very awkward for me when it comes to my mum trying to still feel like she could capture men’s gazes by not just being sexy but actively flirting with them and now allowing someone to do things to her. Just as I had felt annoyed with the way Mason had treated my sister, I now felt as angry by his treatment of my mum. My bigger problem was that I had a growing erection that didn’t much care for what I thought about it, but cared more what was actually happening. It enjoyed seeing my mum being tied up and being tickled. Her sweet titters and giggles that came when her creamy, delicious feet were being tortured was flipping a switch inside me, and I felt a more primal side of myself taking over.

Without even seeing Mason’s face, I knew he was enjoying it as much if not more than myself. His finger with slow deliberation went across each of her soles. It had until this point been paying a lot of attention to her right foot, but it soon went from her right to left, and gently teased her sole with just a single, evil, sadistic finger that loved to torture my mum as it had done with my sister. She tried to pull her feet away but was unable to escape. I wondered if she realized that she was trapped and was going to be mercilessly tormented by Mason until he was done with her. How could she know what his true goal was? I knew. I knew he wasn’t going to stop. That he would keep her laughing, so that she would eventually break and give him whatever he wanted.

Using a light touch, he teased her soft skin and circled her left sole. Starting from an inch below her toes, his finger went along the outside of her foot as if it were a track. Making its way to the ball of her foot, it made a quick loop before continuing the journey around her sole. When it ran up to the arch, it jumped to the other foot and gave a swift tickle, but then returned to its mission of going all the way around her sole. It went up to just below her middle toe and proceed to be like a formula one race car and tried to beat its lap time. His finger sped up just a little each time and soon had my mum wiggling on the bed trying to desperately escape, unaware this was only the beginning.

“Oh, no! Hehehehehehe! Quit it! Huhuhuhuhu eeeeeehhehehehehehehe whoooooohuhuhuhu!”

His devilish finger pulled me ever deeper into the moment as it made the trek through the curve of her sole. It’s back and forth, back and forth motion was hypnotic, especially due to its tantalizingly, teasing ways that had my mum squirming in on her bed. Mason decided to say the sweet, dedicate desert like word, which everyone of us knows and feels a shock when they hear it, especially when being tickled. I have called it the ultimate phrase used by ticklers to provoke pure laughter from their victims, and I stand by the comment. I could see Mason’s techniques had improved, but he still went with an old saying that seems will last until the end of time. One that can make even the most stubborn ticklee vulnerable and feel exposed. Maybe it was from its psychological effect, which had taken root when we were child, and made us feel a sense of childish susceptibility when it came to terrible tickles. I’d seen how this little phrase had an effect on my sister, now I would see its powerful ability on my mum. Mason really wanted to tease my mum, like a lover who continues to get you closer to pleasure, but never gives you want you wanted until they want you to explode in pure, climatic ecstasy. He said it as if he would if he were talking to a baby or a child, “Tickle tickle. Cootchie cootchie coo.”

The same way my sibling had become more aware of her of predicament, I believe my mum had so as well. She for sure found herself laughing a bit harder, her whoos were becoming more prominent. Mason was exploiting her predicament that he had both his hands free, by running his left index finger down her left sole as his right followed suit. My mum wiggled her toes and flexed her foot as much as she could. Her biddings were tight enough to hold her but not enough to make her uncomfortable. I heard Mason chortle a bit as he was amused by the situation. I found myself getting more and more aroused by the spectacle before me. I loved my mum’s laugh the way I had enjoyed my sister’s, and I relished in the way she moved her beautiful feet trying to escape her torment. That little phrase had sparked quite the fire in my mum, which had in turn affected me. Like a burning forest fire that took in all around it, I found this moment enveloping my entire being.

A small part of me did still feel weird, but I couldn’t help giving in more and more to my urges. I felt my member grow and soon my body was begging my mind to touch it. I bit my bottom lip, and my breathing became more intense. I wasn’t even half way through and was already rock hard. My member wanted out of my trousers. I had to resist, because I knew the fun was just getting started.

“Ooooooh ho! Please! Uhuhuhuhuhuh! Mason! Whoooooo ehehehehehehehehehe! Give me a break!”

To my amazement, Mason stopped and actually gave her a moment.

“Sorry, couldn’t resist,” he said.

My mum breathed heavy, trying to catch her breath. “It’s okay.” She paused for a moment. “You are quite the tickler.”

“Was it too much?” he asked.

I wondered what he was doing. Was he trying to sweet talk my mum, by making her think this was all a game? Couldn’t she see he had tied her ankles and was going to continue? Was he going to continue?

“I’m quite ticklish.” She took a deep breath. “I’m very ticklish. Though, it wasn’t too much. I’m just glad you’re done.”

“Who said I was done.” Mason went back to using both of his fingers to scratching along my mum’s soles.

My mum, who had laid down, now shot up. She tried to speak, but all she could get out was, “Nnnnnoooooo ho ho! Hahahahaha hehehehehehehehe!”

When Mason had stopped to give my mum a break, I felt myself wane a bit, and my crotch didn’t throb as much. A piece of me on the inside was relieved, but another piece was devastated. I found that I wanted Mason to continue. I wanted to see my mum suffer at my friend’s cruel, charming, frisky, and coy fingers as they tickled her tender, bare soles. I wanted to hear her hypnotic, melodic laugh that entranced me as my sister’s had done. Though, yes, it was a struggle of my deep emotions and my inner body’s drive versus what I thought I should be thinking and how I’d be seen if anyone knew how I felt. Could society ever not judge me? My hand was clenched in a fist, not out of rage, but trying to control itself from going into my trousers. The rushing blood inside me was slowing down, but I was still aroused and wanted to continue. When my mum said how ticklish she was, I urged Mason in my mind to keep up and take the opening she’d given him. I couldn’t tell if I’d become sadistic, or was caught up in the heat of this fiery moment. I tell you, when Mason started up again, my heart soared. My heart wasn’t the only thing to rise. My cock grew and stood erect again as it pushed against my trousers. You may find yourself thinking what a strange fellow I am, but I was in heaven.

Mason’s fingers were his paint brushes, and he was creating quite the master piece. He made circles around her the balls of her feet, made x’s along her arches, and once in a while fluttered all ten of his fingers along her vulnerable, sensitive soles just to make sure she didn’t get use to the sensations. Playing with my mum’s soles, like a kid enthralled with his new toy on Christmas morning, Mason got joy from every squeal and laugh he produced from my mum. I was also loving the scene, which was just so much fun. That’s why I knew Mason was in pure bliss. The way his fingers moved, along with my own emotions were evidence enough for me to understand how my friend felt. I also believe my mum was delighted in the overall sensations. She, like me, must’ve been conflicted on the inside, but yet with each mischievous tickle, I knew she was getting a thrill out of this. She had always loved attention from men, especially young men, now she getting all the attention she could handle.

“My gosh, your soles are just as gorgeous as Holly’s, so soft and smooth. They’re just as ticklish as hers too. I think she gets it from you.” Mason poured on charm. “How does such a beautiful woman like you get such lovely soles? They truly are marvelous and wonderful. In fact, they are so splendid, I can’t stop myself from tickling them.” He ran his finger around her right heel, which caused her foot to twitch.

All my mum could do was laugh. “Hehehehehehehe! Mason! Ooooo huhuhuhuhu hahahahahahahahahaha!”

“Do you take care of them? This heel is so adorable, the way it causes you to twitch like that.” With his left finger, Mason went along her arch. My eyes followed his finger as it went up and down, up and down. “Such exquisite arches,” Mason continued complimenting my mum. “I can’t believe I’m touching these stunning feet. I’ve always admired you.”

For a second, Mason stopped as if shocked he’d admitted that to my mum. He then quickly continued to tickle her soles. With a coy tone he said, “Oh, did I say that? I guess it can’t be help. Such a mature, attractive woman like you, making a young man like me all hot and bothered. You are like a queen, and I would be your knight. Nay, you are a goddess, and I, a simple man wanting to full fill your every desire.” He used two fingers to flutter along the outer edges of her soles.

“Mwahahahahaahahahahahaha!” My mum struggled to pull her feet away from Mason’s touch but was forced to endure as he continued to ravage her tender flesh, while using his charm to manipulate her. I couldn’t help admire his sense of confidence.

“You see, Ellen, your beauty is too strong. You and your feet are too remarkable. I must tickle them-” He paused for a brief second. “Nay, I need to tickle them. I need to hear your laugh, for it is like that of an angel. It is like the chiming of bells. Your beauty and laughter stirs something in me. When you laugh, you light up like the stars in the night, and I can see the pure radiance of your feminine exquisiteness.”

I blinked. Where did all this poetry come from? He was really going all out. I could see that he had laid it on thick, but I knew my mother was going to eat it up.

Mason’s hands teased the tops of my mum’s feet. She went from a cute chuckle, to sweet snickers. “Are the tops of your pretty feet ticklish as well? Tell me, are you the most ticklish person in the world?”

“Yyyyeeeeessss! Eeehehehehehehehehehe! Yes! Oooooooh ho ho! I am! Hehehehehe hahahahahahahahahahaha! I am the… Teehehehehehehe uuuuuhuhuhuh oh hahahahahahahaha! I am the world’s most ticklish person!”

“Oh, Ellen. You have such a wonderful laugh. I could tickle you all day.”

My mum twisted. Her feet twitched, flexed, and wiggled. I saw her bounce up and down a couple of times. He was really getting to her, and he wasn’t even using all of his fingers. I didn’t know if my mum could hold out. She could barely take it now. Mason had about driven my sister mad, but he seemed determine to make my mum completely looney.

When he did use all ten of his fingers, my mum blew up. She erupted into laughter, as his fiendish fingers scampered along her bare, unprotect soles as they went from the ball of her foot, along the arch, and touched the bottom of her toes. He went after the wrinkles of my mum’s feet, who tried to protect herself but found she was utterly defenseless. Like rats, his fat fingers scurried along her soles, trying to tease every piece of her tender flesh. She was beside herself. In an attempt to get away, she raised her feet but didn’t get far due to being tethered to the chair Mason was sitting on. Every second her laughter rose more and more. She gave a loud guffaw with a hoot. A few moments into her chortle, and she snorted unable to keep her composure under such intense tickling. Mason only teased her, saying how cute her little snort was. He reveled in her torture. Without mercy, he tickled her soles with all ten of his thick and brutal fingers.

I saw her head flinging from side to side as she frantically shook her head. “No more! Hahahahahahahahahaha! Quit it! Ooooooo huhuhuhu hoo hahahahahaha! Quit ticklin’ me! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!” she wailed.

Mason’s finger danced along her soles and elicited squeals, chuckles, and cackles. I’d seen Mason’s thumb move fast while playing games, but I never saw all of his fingers move so nimbly. He had tickled my sister ferociously and now intended to do the same if not worse to my mum. His swift tickle assault on my mum’s soft, sensitive skin. She wiggled her feet as they scrunched up, only to find Mason would explore every tiny fold of flesh he could find. As if his fingers were explorers searching for new places that nobody has ever been before. My mum squirmed in her seat. Her fists pounded into the bed in an attempt to try to relieve the sensations. I saw her curl her long toes before they splayed back out again.

The way my mum moved her feet was so enticing. I found myself wanting her to get punished even more for all the times she had gone out of her way to flirt with younger men. I knew that she didn’t see it that way, but I enjoyed the thought of her torment being some sort of lesson. She, like my sister, did sometimes seem to egg on men like Mason as if hoping to have someone do such things to them. I remembered her words when she had given him permission to massage her feet, she had said nobody pays attention to them. Was she hoping for someone to pay attention to her feet? Mason had asked earlier if she took care of her feet, and I knew she did, because I had seen her a couple of times doing different things from lotions to special scrubs. I’d even heard her giggling while scrubbing her feet, which is why I knew how ticklish her feet were but was something I dare not think about. At least, I didn’t think about it until now. I stared at her feet, and I knew what had attracted Mason to them. The same way, I had figured out what he’d liked about my sister’s feet. Though, it wasn’t just her soles that were so amazing, but her laugh as well. My sister had been very loud, but my mum had a very sweet kind of laugh.

Mason apparently agreed with me, because he said, “You have such a lovely laugh. Your daughter had one too. A bit louder, but yours is very mature and milfy like.” As his right-hand continued tickling, he used his left to grab her big toe. “My, my, look at these toes go. I don’t know which is better, the way they wiggle, or the way you squirm.” He paused. “You know the way they squirm is a lot like a worm.” He placed his finger in between two of her toes and waggled it around, which caused my mum to throw her head back and laugh even louder. “Maybe it’s that you flounder like a fish on the hook-” He pulled both his hands back for a moment. “Oh, my yes, it seems I’ve caught myself a ticklish milf. Cootchie cootchie coo my ticklish little milf,” he said teasing her as his hand came back and unleashed a barrage of quick, and powerful tickles. “Tickle tickle.”

“Uuuuuuhuhuhuhuhuhu hahahahahaahahahaha! Oh my god! Hehehehehe oh oh hahahahahahahahahaha! Mason, no! Teehehehehehe! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! You’ve had your fun! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Please, Mason, stop!”

“I don’t think so. I’ve caught you, now you must be punished for enchanting me with your incredible beauty and your marvelous, ticklish feet.”

I was so happy when Mason didn’t stop. I didn’t want my mum to have another break. I wanted her to suffer under Mason’s touch. My mind pushed in silent prayer for this to continue and to go the way it had with my sister. Unable to take it anymore, my hand went to my crotch and gave a gentle rub. Oh, it felt so good. I enjoyed the way things were playing, especially knowing the fate of my mum. Even if it was a past event that had already happened, I continued to wish that it would go the way I wanted it to. I did my best to will it towards my desire.

Unable to take my eyes from the scene, I saw Mason skitter his fingers along my mum’s soles like ants climbing up their hill. I found my mum’s flailing reaction lovely. She didn’t seem to realize her cute reactions only spurred both my and Mason’s desire. He had her roaring with laughter. The way he traced his fingers from heel to just below her toes made her cackle like a witch gone mad. If he used his speedy scribbles on her arches she exploded into mirthful chortles. It was as if no matter the technique or the spot on her soles, Mason consistently got her into a full, feminine cachinnation. The sight was truly brilliant. I enjoyed watching his masterful strokes that teasingly, tantalized my mum’s hyper, ticklish soles.

Out of nowhere, Mason did something I didn’t expect. He stopped tickling with his left hand and popped my mum’s big toe in his mouth and started to suck on it.

My eyes bulged. He sucked on her toe as if he were a child, who was being breast fed. Mason closed his eyes and really went at it. All the while, his right hand never stopped tormenting her right sole. What was odder was what Mason and I heard next. A moan escaped my mum’s lips as Mason tasted her toe. A smile came onto Mason’s face when he heard it. He looked up at her.

“Do you like it when I do that, Ellen?” he asked.

My mum shook her head. “No! Hahahahahahahahaha! It’s disgusting! Hahahahahahaha!”

“Someone’s lying. I guess I’ll need to punish you some more with tickles and a couple of…” Mason leaned toward her toe and licked it.

“Aaaaaahhhh hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Stop! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! I can’t! Hehehehehehehehehe! Oh my! Hahahahahahahahaha! Mason!”

Using his tongue, Mason lapped at my mum’s big toe a couple of times before putting back in his mouth for a bit. He then would lick it, putting his tongue in between her toes. He’d then repeat and do the whole thing over and over again.

My mum went ballistic. She was writhing and trying to pull at her binds even more so, but failed to pull her feet away from the tickles. She was trapped, and she knew it. I saw the desperation growing in her face as she continued to laugh her head off.

“Mason, please- Oh my god! Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Stop! Hehehehe huhuhuhuhu hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Stop this at once! Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Oh ho ho ho! Oh my! Hahahahahahahaha! You must stop!”

“But I love the taste of you,” Mason replied, before going back to sucking on her toe.

“Eeeeeeehehehehehehe! Oh my god! Hahahahahahaha uuuuuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu! Please stop!”

She continued to plead with him, trying very hard to convince him that he needed to stop. Unfortunately, what she didn’t know, and what I did know was that he wasn’t going to stop. He had other plans. Mason was going to get her to want it to stop so badly, that when he asked her for his true goal, a footjob, she would grant his request. Just like with my sister, Mason set the stage for his performance to occur. My mother was unknowingly being pulled along like a puppet. She had no idea of her manipulating strings as most don’t when being courted by another. It is pure charm that blinds us from seeing the real intentions of the other person. Charm was not the only factor in this little play. Mason had a second thing helping him to get closer and gain his goal. He was torturing her and had her laughing due to terrible tickles.

He had been sucking and licking her big toe for a couple of minutes, but I had yet to see him go after them in any other way so far. It seemed like my sister; he was saving them for last. A way to try and push them into a more willing spot that would make sure that when he made his request, it didn’t fail. I knew my guess was correct when he stopped slurping my mum’s toe and gave a sinister snicker.

“I wonder what would happen if I tickled your toes?” he asked.

My mum gave a worried reply. “No! Hahahahahahaha! You can’t! Hehehehehehe! Not there!”

“Oh, I think there would do just nicely,” Mason said before using his skillful fingers to torment my mum’s sensitive toes. He found the spots underneath, he went in between, and even danced on the top of them a couple of times.
My mum lost it. Her laughter got louder. She waggled her feet more, from side to side, she tried to curl her toes in an attempt to block his nimble fingers, but when she did, she found his fingers were now stuck and able to wriggle around, which continued to torment her. She was unable to escape, or flee in anyway. Like my sister, she was at the hands of a ruthless tickler, who was cruel and callous when it came to tickle torture. He teased her deliciously, sensitive flesh. He sadistically tickled her toes. She twisted her feet in an attempt to escape. She struggled madly against the merciless and relentless tickling.

“Noooooo oh ho ho ho! Anywhere but there! Aaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha uuuuu huhuhuhuhu hahahahahaha! Not my toes! Not my toes! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! You’re going to drive me mad!” She said through her guffaws.

My mum’s pleas went unheard as his fiendish onslaught continued on her toes. Mason went after her pinkie toe. “I think I might drive you mad and send you to the looney bin.”

I watched my mum thrash about in a wild, frantic state. She hit the bed, she raised herself up and fell back down a moment later. Her willingness to fight on was admirable but in the end it would all be for naught. Mason was right when he had said he had caught her, she was his play thing now. My mum was trapped and would be tormented until she was convinced to do as Mason told her. Unfortunately for her, he hadn’t even asked her for anything yet, this was all just to prepare her for his request to have her perform a sexual act on him. For me, this was both very awkward and really hot. Just the thought of it made me wank myself a bit faster. I teased my head for a moment, before giving short strokes. I had to say, this was amazing.

Now, I was worried for my mum, because I could see how frantically she was wiggling, and how hard she pulled at her bonds. Some part of me was scared she would break and lose a bit of her sanity. What if the cracks had formed, and I hadn’t seen the results yet? Was Mason so caught up in his own lust that he had no awareness of what his prolonged torture could do to my mum? Would he make her suffer without regard to her personal safely? These among other thoughts floated in my brain, but I found they were pushed aside by my own inner desire to see my mum undergo Mason’s cruelty. My breath grew deeper as I enjoyed watching this scene more and more. It was just tickling right? She’d be okay in the end?

Sweat formed on my mum’s brow, and tears in her eyes as Mason continued to inflict his tickling touch on each of her quivering, tender toes. She was doing all she could to try to take her mind away from the situation but it wasn’t just her ankles in bondage, her mind was forced to feel the intense sensations. I was so focused on the way her feet were moving and how gratifying her laughter was to listen to that it was a bit of shock when the next thing came out of her mouth.

“Mmmmmmmmm,” she purred.

In my mind, I wondered if what I just heard was real. Did my mum just give off a sound of pleasure? My ration mind knew I and Mason found this type of stuff satisfying, but did she? My sister had moaned when Mason tickled her feet, so it did make sense.

“Seems I’m not the only one who is enjoying this. Do you fancy me tickling your toes, Ellen?” Mason teased.

“Oh oh hehehehehehehe hahahahahahahahahaha! No, it’s torture! Huhuhuhu hehehehehe hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Please stop! I can’t take it anymore!”

“You don’t have to lie, Ellen. Just admit you enjoy your toes being tickled.”

My mum shook her head. “I don’t! Gahahahahahahahahahaha! No more ticklin’! Eeeeeehehhehehehehehehehehe uuuuuuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu whoo whoo hahahahahahahahahahahaha!”

“Why did my captive little kitten purr then?” Mason questioned.

I like Mason wanted to know the answer to the question. Though, I doubt my mum would tell him the truth. I figured she’d deny it like my sister had. Then it dawned at me. Even though my mum had been pulling at her bounds trying to get her feet away from Mason’s tickling hands, she had not even leaned over and attempted to use her hands to fight off his attacks on her soles. My mum had just laid there, struggling and floundering about allowing him to have his way with her. The pieces of the puzzle were coming together in my mind and even if I myself tried to deny it. I found I knew the truth. My mum loved being tickled. She like my sister, were loving every moment of this and found it to be erotic. That’s when I knew, they like me were tickle fetishists.

“Weeehehehehehehe! I don’t know what you’re talking about! Hahahahahahahaha! I didn’t! I didn’t! Whoo whooooo oh my! Please stop! It’s too much! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!”

“Shall I stop?” he asked. I knew this line; it was the same one Mason had said before propositioning my sister for a footjob.

“Oh, my yes! Hehehehehehehe! Please stop! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! No more!”

Mason used only one hand as gently tickled my mum’s entire foot. From her toes, down her arch, on her heel, and all the way back up. Like a spider crawling along the wall, he traveled along her entire sole, not stopping, but not going as hard as he was a moment ago. His hand moved from one foot to the other, making sure to give both the attention they deserved.

“Well, there is one thing I’d stop for,” he said.

My mum continued to cackle and laugh as he teased her sensitive soles. “Uuuuuhuhuhuhuhu! I’ll do anything! Oh! Oh my! Hahahaahahaha! I’ll do it! Eeeehehehehehehe! Please, just stop!”

“I’ll stop if you give me a footjob.”

“Whooo whoooo hahahahahaha! What’s a footjob?” she asked.

I blinked. My mum didn’t know what a footjob was? That was both surprising and kind of nice to hear. Not sure if that made her innocent, but it was a bit of a relief at first.

Mason stopped tickling her. “Well, you see… you’d put your lovely feet around my penis and stroke along my shaft until I cum.”

“Mason… you… I… No, no. I couldn’t do such a thing,” she replied.

I’m not sure at this point if Mason was happy, or if he was angry with her response. I was a bit relieved that my mum hadn’t just given in so easily. For some reason I was conflicted, on one side I was found a small sense of pride that my mum wasn’t willing to do such a thing, but on the other hand I wanted her to say no, just so Mason could tickle her into saying yes. To tell the truth, I was leaning towards wanting more tickling.

“Are you sure you don’t want to?” he asked.

What was strange about my mum’s response is that it wasn’t quick. She hesitated for a bit as if to contemplate her decision. Was she actually thinking of saying yes?

“I told you that I couldn’t just do such a thing. I would need- I can’t be convinced otherwise.”

Her words said one thing, but a very tiny portion of her lip rose in a smile.

“Oh, I think I have ways of convincing you,” Mason snickered as his fingers scribbled along my mum’s soles.

She gasped and couldn’t help pulling at her bounds reflexively. The rope held her feet in place as Mason used all ten fingers played with my mum’s feet again. Like performing a graceful play, his fingers were like ballerinas and my mum’s soles were the stage. In my mind I cheered on the show before me, enjoying every bit of it. Her toes scrunched up, but Mason’s fingers continued to find her weak points. With great precision he tickled her toes, and assaulted her arches.

“No! Oh no! Hehehehehe! Don’t tickle! Hahahahahahahaha! Mason, stop! Huhuhuhuhuhu hooo hoooo uuuhuhuhuhu! Not again!”

“Yes, I think you need some more tickles, Ellen.”

Those devilishly, cruel fingers of his sped up as they raced along my mum’s soles. She flexed her feet and wiggled them about. A large, Cheshire cat grin could be seen on my mum’s face. Laughter rushed out of her mouth faster and faster. She put her hand up to her mouth but was unable to contain the flood from coming out of her. Her whole body shook as she bounced on the bed and jiggled about.

“Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha! Oh my god! Hehehehehe hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Mason! Mason! Hoo hooo huhuhuhuhuhu! Please stop! You’re driving me mad!” My mum twisted her seat as she threw back her head. She looked like the Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland.

What was sad is that Mason had just started up again, and already I wasn’t sure my mum could take it. She flailed about and pounded her fist on the bed. Her hooing became more prevalent, and her pleas more readily. Only mere moments of renewed tickling had begun, and my mum was practically begging him to stop. Her laughter was rising and there was nothing she could do would stop it, besides giving in to his demand. Mason was determined to get what he wanted, I had seen it before with my sister, and now I had to watch as my mum went through the same torment. The inevitable situation was going to come and sooner then I think my mum, Mason, or I realized. In truth, I believe my mum was putting up a farce to make herself believe she had tried and fought hard, but deep down, her real desire was to taunt Mason into doing this to her even more. She, herself, didn’t want to admit it, but I believe she wanted to be a lady who was wanted by a younger man that tormented her until she gave into his desires. Overall, it only made my experience better. I say openly and honestly, I loved watching Mason torment her tender, ticklish toes. I loved as he diabolically, tantalizingly, teased her soles. But most of all I loved her hysterical laughter as she was pushed to her limit. My hand went faster as I stroked my hand along my member. It only increased my sensation as I watched Mason stroked his fingers along my mum’s feet and used his superb tickling skills. He was really giving it to her, and I enjoyed every minute of it.

“Gehehehehehe hahahahahahahahahahaha! Please stop! Oh! Hehehehehehehe hahahahahahahahahaha oh oh huhuhuhuhuhuhu! Oh my god!”

My mum was cackling like a witch. Her laughter had continued to take off like a plane and soared higher and higher. Like a submarine she was going deeper and deeper into the depths of laughter. I found her giggles and guffaws similar to that of some models I had watched being tickled. Her milfy, feminine cachinnation was mature, ripe, and oh so juicy. I found it to be as sweet as sticky toffee pudding. A creamy, yet overly delicious filling that you wanted more and more of. I found Mason hungrier for more and more as he raked his fingers over my mum’s soles. He scratched at the balls of her feet, he relentlessly attacked her arches, and he scampered along each of her toes. Mason was a pirate, who was going to plunder every piece of ticklish treasure from my mum. He ravaged her soles, devastated her feet, and completely wrecked her. Sweat poured from my mum and tears flowed from her eyes as she continued to laugh her head off.

“Give up, Ellen. The only way to make me stop is to give me a footjob.”

My mum nodded furiously. “Okay! Okay! Hahahahahahahahahaha! Please! Hehehehehe huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu hahahahahahah! Oh my god! I can’t take it anymore! Hahahahahahahaha! Just stop!”

“You’ll give me a footjob?” Mason asked.

“Wahahahahahahahahahaha! Yes! Yes! Oooohuhuhuhuhuhuhu! I’ll do anything! Hehehehehe! No more ticklin’! Please! Aaaaahahahahahahahahaha! I’m way too ticklish! Hahahahahahahahaha! You have stop! Hehehehehehehe! No more! No more! Hahahahahahahahahahaha! It’s too much! Eeeeeehehehehehehehehehehe! Oh god! Hahahahahahahahaha! I’ll give you a footjob! Mason! Mason! Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Stop tickling me! I’ll do it! I’ll do it! Hahahahahahahaha!”

Having heard the words, he sought after; Mason pulled his fingers away from my mum’s soles. “Alright, turn over on your belly.”

After a moment of catching her breath, my mum complied without a single word of disagreement. She rolled over onto her stomach. Though, I now slowed myself, wanting to rest before the good part. Mason pulled out his cock and placed it between my mum’s upturned soles.

On the inside I became conflicted. Did I want to watch this part? This was going to be even weirder than watching my sister do it, this was going to be my mum who would perform a sexual act on my friend. That twinge of nervousness raced through my body, as I felt a bit strange to even think that I should like or want to watch such a thing, but I couldn’t pull my eyes away. My inner desire had waited to watch this moment, knowing it was coming. I knew when I started the video that this was the end result, and I purposefully chosen to continue. My breathing quickened, and my heart pounded in my chest. The truth was, I wanted to see my mum not only get tickle tortured, but I wanted to watch her give Mason a footjob. I’m not saying it is right. I’m sure there are plenty of people, who would feel very grossed out by it. Before I saw these video, I would’ve felt the same. Even now, I couldn’t quite logically understand it, nor explain it. All I knew, is what I felt. So, I went with it. I started to touch myself again, though very slowly. I wanted to enjoy the moment and make it all the way to the end.
Even though my mum was willing to perform the footjob, she was still huffing and puffing from all the tickling, so her feet moved at a snail’s pace. Being tickled to the edge, she was exhausted, but was still trying her best. Unfortunately, for both Mason and I, her best wasn’t enough. Though, Mason did attempt to give her time to recover and didn’t rush her at first, eventually he could no longer wait. He reached out a finger and swiped it along her right sole. My mum yelped in surprised and jerked her feet much to Mason’s delight. Again, Mason moved his finger down my mum’s arch, over to the ball of her foot where wiggled his finger like a worm in the dirt.

“Eeeeee hehehehehe! Oi, why are you tickling me?” my mum asked.

“To help you go faster,” Mason responded.

For a moment, my mum didn’t respond. My guess is she was confused by the statement. She giggled when Mason continued to touch her delicate foot and caused intense sensations to course through her very being. Her feet jolted as he ran two fingers along her sole.

“You… Huhuuhuhhuhuhuuuuu certainly enjoy tickling me! Hehehehehehe hahahahahahaha!”

With a mischievous tone Mason said, “Of course. It’s just so much fun. I think you enjoy it too.”

“I… Hehehehehehehe think it’s cute. Heheheheehehe! You must really want me to go faster.”

Mason grunted as my mum’s feet pulled his cock, and he grew a bit larger. As Mason got closer and closer to a full erection, it made it easier for my mum’s soles to rub his cock. This didn’t stop Mason from tickling her though. I doubt though even if she hadn’t been going slow that he wouldn’t have tickled her. From what I knew of Mason, he enjoyed feet as much as he enjoyed tickling just like I did. So, I was sure he wanted both. The fact that my mum was going slow was only an excuse to tickle her and make her go faster.

“Oh, yes. That’s it,” Mason said.

His cock was hard as steel. I, myself was also completely erect as my hand stroked myself at the same rhythm that my mum was stroking Mason.

My mum moved her feet up and down Mason’s cocked. “My my Mason, you are quite endowed.”

“Why thank you, Ellen,” Mason replied. He let out a groan of pleasure as he felt her continue. Then something unexpected happened. Mason reached forward and grabbed my mum’s trousers and pulled them down revealing her large, bubble butt.

I stopped moving my hand. My eyes went wide. What the hell was he doing?

“What are you doing?” my mum asked.

She was as shocked as I was. Her feet had ceased moving.

Mason answered her by grabbing her behind. “My gosh, your ass is so big.” His hand grip her buttocks and jiggled it about.

Fury ran through me. What the hell was Mason doing grabbing my mum’s ass? I was angry, but I knew this had already happened and there was nothing I could do. That and I was still rock hard. My hand went back to stroking my cock.

Mason moved his hips as he used my mum’s feet to continue pleasuring himself. Then with his left hand he used all five of his fingers to tickle my mum’s soles causing her to tug at his dick as her feet started moving again.

Peals of laughter came from my mum’s mouth. “Oooooh huhuhuhuhu hehehehehehe hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Mason! Don’t tickle! Hehehehehe hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! It’s too much!”

With a quick slap, Mason smacked my mum on her ass. She eeped in surprise but was too busy laughing to respond.

I was livid and wanted to punch Mason, but again, I knew this had already happened. I couldn’t do anything but watch. What was worse, is I was still touching myself. With a mix of anger and sexual arousal, I couldn’t stop. I was so conflicted with the scene playing out in front of me. This had not been what Mason had done with my sister and it felt like he had crossed a line. Though, for some reason, as angry as I was, I couldn’t help enjoying the way things were playing out. Again, this wasn’t what I had expect, but it was very hot. Yes, I know it was weird for me to enjoy watching Mason feel up my mum and smack her on the ass, but I was already aroused by the idea of him tickling her and getting a footjob. So, was it weird? Yes. Was it something that still something that turned me on, because it was very similar? Yes.

Mason’s hand quit tickling my mum’s soles.

“Oh, thank god you stopped,” she said.

“I wonder, do you have a ticklish rump?” Mason skittered his fingers along my mum’s butt cheek.

Laughter shot out of my mum’s mouth. She wiggled her bum from side to side in an effort to get away from Mason’s hand. “Whoooo! Oh my god! Hahahahahahahahahaha! Stop ticking my arse!”

Mason gave a mischievous snicker. “I don’t think so Ellen. I want to see just how ticklish this bum is.”

I watched as Mason ran his fingers along her right cheek, before switching to her left. He went from the top all the way to the bottom of her bottom, went from left to right, and even did different patterns as a way to test to see what was more torturous to my mum. Her large ass jiggled and continued to dance for his amusement as his naughty and cheeky fingers played with her. That wasn’t all though, my mum’s feet were really moving fast due to all the tickle torture. They slide up and down Mason’s cock causing bits of precum to form at the top of his head. Mason’s arousal matched my own as I felt my underpants had stains of my own excitement that form as I continued to stroke myself. Mason moved his hips as he gave a moan of ecstasy. He must really be enjoying the footjob and the way my mum’s bum was bopping back and forth. He tickled her thigh for a moment, before going back to his real target. He got ever so close to my mum’s knickers. Those pesky fingers of his dared to get closer and closer, and I knew they wanted to go under the fabric, but Mason refrained from doing so, which made me happy. It made the overall situation, much more bearable. I was at my limit of having to watch Mason’s fingers frolic along my mum’s ass, which caused it to jump. Out of nowhere, Mason gave her another quick slap. This time instead of an eep, my mum gave a moan.

“Oh, does someone like that?” Mason teased and smacked her on the ass again.

My mum moaned again showing her true feelings, but she still denied it by saying, “No! I don’t… hehehehehehehehe whooo whooooo oh hohoho hahahahahahahahaha!”

“Don’t lie Ellen. Liars get tickled,” Mason said. One hand continued to tickle her butt, while the other went for her soles.

Both hands tickling my mum sent her into orbit. I heard her laugh as loud as she could. Her bum twisted, her feet twisted, her whole body twisted. She shook, she moved at a speed I had rarely seen. The way she laughed was incredible. I knew this was really intense for her as she went from hooting, whooing, cackling, and just plain guffawing as hard as she could. Her ass rocked back and forth, it went from left to right, and bounced a considerable amount. What was really interesting was how fast her feet were moving. I wonder if she thought that if Mason got off, that her torment would end, so she was trying really hard to finish it. Her soles flew up and down Mason’s dick. Mason grunted and moaned with each powerful stroke of his shaft. This only made Mason tickle all the more, his fingers sped up and so did my mum. I thought Mason’s cock was going to catch fire the way my mum’s feet were moving so fast. It looked like someone trying to start fire with a stick.

“Aaaaaah hahahahahahahahaha! Stop! Whooooo uuuuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu! No more! Hahahahahahahahahahaha! I can’t take it! Hehehehehehehe! I’m sorry I lied! Hahahahahahaha!”

Mason leapt on to this opportunity. “Tell me you love it. Tell me you love being tickled by me. Say you love giving me a footjob.”

“Oh ho ho oooooo hahahahahahaha! I love it! Whooooo hahahahahahahahahaha! I love being tickled by you! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I love giving you a footjob! Wahahahahahahahahaha! Oh god!”

That was quite a shock to me. Was she saying this because she was being tortured? Or did she actually mean it? Maybe it was a bit of both. Either way, this was really adding to the whole situation. The fire that burned within me and Mason was only growing because of her words. I felt an inner bubbling and knew I was getting close to climaxing. I wondered how much longer Mason would go. Unfortunately for him, it was my mum who was too exhausted to continue. Her face fell to the bed as she breathed heavily. Mason tried to revive her with his tickling fingers, but she only laughed unable to move her feet or bum anymore. He had completely worn her to exhaustion and had broken her. That didn’t stop him from grabbing her soles and moving them for her. He pushed her feet up and down his cock. I have to give the man credit; he was determined to get it. A few moments later and Mason dumped his entire load onto my mum’s soles. Cum poured out of him.

“You must have really fancied my feet,” my mum said.

Mason only groaned as he finished.

Following his lead, I myself began to cum like crazy. Two seconds later the video ended and went black. I still touched myself for a bit, completely emptying everything in me. The thoughts of the video raced in my mind as a large smile crossed my face.

Now that is usually where I would end the story. I did not receive any more videos that night from Mason. Part of me wasn’t sure even what to say to him anymore. Part of me wanted to ask for more and have him tell me everything. The other half of me dared not bring it up. I was still angry he’d done all this. Then a different thought came to my mind. What if Mason realized how much I enjoyed watching his videos? I shook my head and decided to let it go. He had gotten lucky and had his way with my mum and sister. Though, that was said and done. From this point forward, I wouldn’t say anything to him, and he wouldn’t say anything to me. At least, that’s what I thought.

Many months later, something interesting happened. My mum and sister told me they were moving, but didn’t tell me where they were going. The whole situation was strange, but I ignored it. For a while I’d been on my own, and I needed to focus on myself. Even though I still texted them and talked to them on the phone, I hadn’t seen them in person for a couple of weeks. Then something I never expected happen. To my shock, Mason sent me a text message. It read: Hello Jack. I heard from someone that you enjoyed my videos. I bet you don’t know where your sister and mum moved to, do you? Well, I do.

When I saw this, I blinked and wasn’t sure what to say. Then a second message came.

Mason: I wanted to send you a message, because I decided to start up a fetish video store. I thought you would like to see who my models are. Here’s a picture I took of them before our shoot and one during the shoot.

I looked in complete shock as he sent me a picture of both my mum and sister both blindfolded, stretched out, and tied up on a large bed. Their hands tied to the top of the bed frame and their feet tied to the bottom. The second picture was of them in the same position, but now they were topless.

The next text was even more shocking.

Mason: Since you liked my other two videos so much, I thought you’d enjoy a free video. This one is much more sexual than my last two.

He ended the message with a winky face emoji. I waited for a couple of moments and finally saw the video appear on my phone. My breathing got incredibly heavy. I stared for a moment at the screen in front of me, unsure what to make of it. I took a step back. I felt my heart racing in my chest as it beat with such fervor. It felt like my heart was going to burst out of my chest. My mind started to ask questions. How was I suppose to feel about this?

What was I going to do?

What did I decide you ask? I couldn’t help but click on the video and press play.

Last edited:
Amazing story loved the detail and the idea behind it all was awesome cant wait for a part 3.

Last edited:
Yesss, was hoping for this continuation. This was amazing! Please make a part 3 lol

Can’t wait I keep coming back to these stories. When’s parts 3 coming out?

Thank you all for the comments! I appreciate them a lot! Part 3 is coming, but there is going to be a, will call it part 2.5 first. Hopefully, it’ll be done soon.

Yep…pretty damn outstanding! I could relate to this as I read it because in the past in rp I used details like this! Just an another well written story! Thanks for sharing

It's a great story, but I'm a little... I'm not gonna stir the pot or anything but the part at the end where he pleasures himself to his mom being tickled is... different... I assume the one with his sister ends the same way...

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back