• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Emma Watson Feathered (FFFFFFFF/f)

michaelmichaels

TMF Expert
Hi folks,

By far my most popular post on Deviant Art. 5k views in 1 day. Guess I know who to draw pics of... Not that I mind.

Still lots to improve in my art. On the upside, really happy with the leather shine on the bondage chair.

Emma Watson has been presented as a birthday present to the just turned 18 year old son of the Sultan of Sulliman.

She has proven to have strange ideas about "equality" and other such nonsense, so he's ordered the harem girls to subject Emma to the punishment of the many feathers. Each harem girl has 2 feathers and must tease Emma all over her naked strapped body for as long as they can. There are currently 50 harem girls, and they all love tickling helpless hot celebrities all over...

Maybe Emma will reconsider her views in a few days...

Attachments

• Emma Watson Feathered.JPG
    Emma Watson Feathered.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 956
Love the image.
Btw for more of the Sultan of Suliman's devilry see the Greenfeather77's story archive here on the TMF story archive

Thanks!

Working on a follow up pic. Hope to get it done before my Marvel pic (You can check my poll in a separate topic).

8k views now on DA. Only 48 faves though. Vs my Black Widow pic, 1k views, 24 faves.

I wonder if a bunch of people searched for Emma Watson, saw the pic and thought "wtf?!?" . Still, the pic is marked mature...

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back