• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Marvel Heroine tickle Torture Poll - who gets it?

Which babe gets it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

michaelmichaels

TMF Expert
Hi folks,

Been working on my line quality and rendering and pretty pleased with my last 2 efforts.

Got so many ideas I've ended up not doing any, so asking you guys to help.

The poll has 10 options, which matches the number of Marvel babes in End Game. Which one will end up being mercilessly bound and tickled all over? In all the multiverse, this is bound to have happened, right?

Also, please fell free to suggest (pm if you want) a cool scenario for the "lucky" winner.

Cheers,

MM

It's a toss up between Mantis, Captain Marvell, Scarlett Witch and Valkyrie. This is all based on their characters from the MCU.

Scarlett Witch because she is so angry and would be great to see some of the rage tickled out of her.
Captain Marvell because she is so powerful and would be great to see her humbled a little.
Mantis because just so cute.
Valkyrie because an angry girl too just desperate for a little tickle fun.

I guess I go with Valkyrie - but she gets tickled by the three others who are all being controlled by Thanos's glove.

R

Cool. Polling pretty close so far.

Looks like the winner is getting tickled by the next 3 highest, under the influence of the reality gem.

I'll start some prep work and obviously finish off after results are finalised in about a week.

Voted for Captain Marvel and happy she's neck and neck for the lead, but must say I'm quite surprised as any time the character gets posted the response seems to be muted at best and anti-Danvers at worst.

Not sure that Captain Marvel getting mercilessly tickled is "Pro Danvers"

Looks like it's a 2 horse race. Maybe I should have kept the poll secret?

At least places 2-4 can be the hot, naked, ticklers, just to make other votes vaguely worthwhile.

I couldn't help but imagining Shuri trapped in one of her invented devices and tickled senseless when a test run goes wrong or inventing a tickling device for interrogation.

Only a day or so to go. Looks like Captain Marvel going to feature heavily in the pic, but won't be the "star". But, who knows, things might change?

Not much love for Shuri alas. She'll have a small showing in the pic, but not a main feature role. (Unless there's a massive upset in 24 hours).

Hi folks,

Polls closed. Thanks to all those that took the time to vote. The "lucky" winner is Scarlet Witch, with Captain Marvel a close second.

Attached is a wip of the picture. I've decided to be stupidly ambitious and get all 10 babes in the pic.

Even though I used a 3d program to set the composition (attached), still tons of work to do on getting the anatomy to look good.

Also going to have to swap Cap Marvel and Okoye as I've clearly given the Wakanda ladies a more prominent role than I'd thought.

No idea when I'll be done. Lots of anatomy references to find. Just tracing the 3d models doesn't work. At least the colouring will be quick (Krita has an auto colour mode, which is nice).

Also, gag or no gag for Wanda?

Attachments

• Marvel first draft.JPG
    Marvel first draft.JPG
    160.1 KB · Views: 84
  • Wanda Face.JPG
    Wanda Face.JPG
    93 KB · Views: 55
  • Marvel easy pose 2.JPG
    Marvel easy pose 2.JPG
    187.1 KB · Views: 90
Thanks. Going to be a challenge getting the anatomy right. Aiming to have done for next week.

Drawing from reference (Or even tracing to save time) is relatively easy. But understanding how the body looks at different angles, or changing an expression in profile or 3/4 view, is a whole new challenge. I've made some minor structural changes to faces (Nebula, Wanda, Wasp), but just going to have to experiment with what looks good.

No gag! And it looks like you have the right idea with Mantis. As an empath, she would feel all the sensation that the lee would feel!

Marvel composition jpeg.JPG

Hi folks,

Pretty much final draft I think.

Lots of tidying up to do. Was working on 12 separate layers, so need to aggregate to 1, then tidy up and colour.

Any egregious issues to sort out before I finish it off? Removed the gag. Might tweak some faces, but otherwise think I'll call it a day.

Cheers,

MM

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back