• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Family Members who also have a Tickle Fetish

solesbane

TMF Poster
I’ve lots of posts about family members finding out about your fetish, but what about anyone discovering that another family member also had a tickle fetish? I don’t have a confirmed story but I’m highly suspicious that one of my brothers also has a tickling fetish.

I remember getting a ride home from my mom from high school one time when she asked me the dreaded question about internet search history. I was mortified because I was the most tech savvy member of my family and was always very thorough in deleting my history, temporary internet files, caches, etc. and I thought my tickling and feet fetishes were well and truly out in the open now. But she asked if I’ve visited Tickle Theater? Now this was back in the early 2000s and I actually hadn’t discovered tickletheater. So I was relieved when I could truthfully answer no.

Needless to say at my next opportunity I was discovering all the wonder things tickletheater had to offer. But that also meant that someone else in my family was one a tickling fetish forum!

That meant, my father, or one of my two brothers. I don’t think it is my father because I don’t think he even used the internet, but my brothers... that’s another story. Every girlfriend they’ve had was always barefoot around the house with nice clean feet and polished toes, and I can remember every single one of them tickled by my brothers at some point.

I say unconfirmed because they may have just been young women/girls in relationships and wanted to look nice, went barefoot because women’s footwear is uncomfortable and were tickled by my brothers because that what young couples do. And maybe I had stumbled across tickle theater and just forgotten.

But I suspect one, if not both of them, has a closeted penchant for tickling the bare feet of women as I do.

They say it runs in the family haha considering the few memories I have from my childhood, I think I got it from one or both parents bahahah

They say it runs in the family haha considering the few memories I have from my childhood, I think I got it from one or both parents bahahah
Lol how would you know that? Anything stick out in particular?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

I don't know if the tickle fetish runs in families but I think ticklishness does. Solesbane do you come from a ticklish family ?

That’s where mine came from, no question. Thanks, mom.

I think mines was completely random to be honest only time I remember tickling from child hood was me
Doing it to someone must admit I was a total little shit with it lol awwww memories

I have an uncle whom I highly suspect of having the fetish too. Never really confronted him about it because I don't see the need, though.

I wonder how I would react if I found out that my son also has it, lol :p

I suspect my cousin is a ler but it feels too awkward to ask. Looking back, he was always tickling the girls of the family more than people usually would.
Also I don't think it's a kink thing, but I think my mom likes to be tickled or at least doesn't mind it. She's quite tickle-prone and I don't think I've ever seen the usual negative reactions of freaking out, telling the person to stop, getting mad afterwards, etc.

Lol how would you know that? Anything stick out in particular?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

yikes thought I responded, sorry! Just a lot of memories of tickling from the parents, even as I was older than would make sense, and also their best friend regularly tickled their hot daughter (who was age) to death, lots of bare feet, upper body, she would just laugh and laugh...and I would just gawk and gawk hahahah

wondering if my sister ended up with it too, but idk

I suspect my cousin is a ler but it feels too awkward to ask. Looking back, he was always tickling the girls of the family more than people usually would.
Also I don't think it's a kink thing, but I think my mom likes to be tickled or at least doesn't mind it. She's quite tickle-prone and I don't think I've ever seen the usual negative reactions of freaking out, telling the person to stop, getting mad afterwards, etc.

I would love to hear more about your Mom being tickled ?

I know being ticklish runs in my family, especially extended members ( aunt's and female cousins ) but not in fetish that i know of

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back