• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Incident I Saw This Afternoon

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
This is not even specifically about me. It was just something I witnessed, so I can post it.

I was eating lunch this afternoon in a local restaurant near my apartment.

A dispute developed between either one, or several of the people at the table across from me, about either the check, the service, or a wrong order.

The people at the table started arguing with first the waitress, and then the manager.

It seemed that the restaurant manager either threatened to call the cops, and then did call the cops.

Suddenly, several cops, complete with uniforms, guns, and all police attire, came into the place.

There was a rather .. loud exchange between restaurant personnel, the customers, and the cops.

Somehow, it must have gotten resolved, because it seemed like the people who started the whole thing were allowed to walk out by the cops

It seemed that it had something to do with the customers not wanting to pay their bill at all, but as to what the specific reason was, was not clear.

Mitch when you see stuff like that makes you wonder why they didnt want to pay the bill. I was hoping one of the women would get punished and would have to go through tickle torture. Lol

The dispute about the bill, from what I could hear , was something about an order being wrong, or the service, etc.

I do know that one of the women at the table was pregnant, because I heard one of the guys at the table say to the cops. "This is my wife, and she's pregnant, officer"

I was not even thinking about tickle torture at that time, but I can definitely see your point, Jack.

Mitch - for what it's worth.... If they had a problem with the order, you bring that up when it is brought to you. Not later. The service - well, that can usually be addressed through the tip left for the waiter/waitress. If they made the hullaballoo to avoid paying the bill (which people seem to like to do), the manager will usually let it go. But, hurts the restaurant and the server. Hell, I remember a time, after a movie the wife and kids and I went to a place. Made our orders, eventually all brought out - except mine. We waited, they ate but mine never came. I could have made a scene about it, but just let the waitress know my order didn't come. She wanted to resubmit the order, but we'd already been there a while. She brought the manager, who offered to make it all good.... I just said cancel my order, and bring me the bill (no reason to punish the waitress.... wasn't her fault). I didn't make a big deal of it (hell, the wife wanted me to get what I ordered... told her no, I could survive). And in your situation, you likely didn't hear everything that went on.... and I won't say anything about the "wife being pregnant" (been there 3 times).

rdhd, sorry to hear about that time you mentioned where you did not get your food.

The thing was.

I was not that far away from these people. My table was literally right across from theirs.

I guess I did not want to act like I was "Listening in" so to speak.

With several uniformed cops there, talking loudly, I did not want to make an already bad situation worse, or have the cops come over to me, and be like.

"Don't listen in, man, this is none of your damn business"

There was a couple sitting right ahead from the table where this was all going on. We kind of looked at each other. and the people I looked at shook their heads with a look that said almost.

"What the fuck is this"

As those who know me are aware, I've never had a pregnant wife, because I've never been married, and have no children.

Had it just been the workers in the place and the people discussing or arguing, none of this would be a big deal, and I would not have even posted it.

It was the whole thing with the multiple cops walking in, and the loud dispute, and my sitting so close to it.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back