• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amazing Story/Animation Hybrid Art by ElectricChimera

SergeZell

TMF Poster
There's an artist called ElectricChimera who has no presence on this website (at least that I can find) that I think deserves everyone's attention. I am not ElectricChimera, nor do I know them, and if it's not kosher for me to make this post then by all means mods can delete it. I just want to call attention to an artist I think has made some top notch content and appears to be relatively unknown.

https://www.deviantart.com/electricchimera
https://electricchimera.gumroad.com/?recommended_by=search#

On their Deiviantart you can view a bunch of their earlier works for free, which honestly are mostly only so-so as they learned to find their footing using 3D programs. Their really impressive stuff is on their Gumroad, which is mostly paid content unfortunately. The content on Gumroad that is excellent is Samus: Bounty Hunted Part I & II & Shantae's Sole Scrub. What makes this artist unique in these 3 videos is their use of a well written story (with added sound effects) that then leads into the tickling animation. If you are someone who enjoys the narrative build up to the tickling in stories/comics, I'm not sure there is anyone out there who does better content. The other thing this artist excels at is matching an appropriate laughter track to their animation, which along with the sound effects in the written portion really elevates the work as a whole. While the animations are not as technically impressive as Baronstrap or Elektratouch, the story and the sound together really make the works greater than their individual parts.

I would say their best overall work is Samus: Bounty Hunted Part I, so if the above description calls to you I'd start with that one.

As of now the artist seems to be on a hiatus, although still posts occasional content on twitter. I think if they had kept producing content at the pace they were going in 2019 they would have went on to be one of the all time greats. Perhaps if they get more exposure that might bring back some of their interest.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back