• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Cartel Chapter 16: Prep Week, Day 6, Part 3 (F/F, feet)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 3 of Chapter 16 of The Tickle Cartel. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

All Tickle Cartel Chapters

Previous Chapter
Chapter 16: Prep Week, Day 6: Part 2

As Jen walked into the tickle fight room, waiting for Diana to show up, everything that she looked to reminded her of her desire to defeat Diana in this tickle fight. The servant soon showed up and cheerily greeted Jen, “Hi, Jen! Are you ready for the tickle fight today? I’m ready to get Q-tips back in your bellybutton.”

“Oh, you won’t be doing that today,” Jen’s stone cold face had loosened up a bit when she turned to face her opponent. “No, today, you’re going to be feeling lots of toe tickling.”

“We’ll just have to see about that,” Diana dismissed the threats from Jen. “So, what tool have you picked out that I’ll use in your button today?”

“Well, I picked out flossers because they seemed to drive you wild when I tickled in between your toes with them,” Jen countered. “Are you ready to get started? The sooner we start, the sooner your punishment is over.”

“Clever, clever,” Diana was unconcerned with Jen’s talk, especially since the future Dungeon Tickler had not been very strong in the tickle fights once she had gotten tickled first. The two put the tools in the center before heading to their respective corners. “Ready, set, go!”

Right when Diana initiated the tickle fight, Jen rushed for her opponent. She jumped over the tickle tool pile, not bothering to grab any tools while she was there, before tackling the servant to the ground. Her fingers searched for ticklish skin underneath her, eventually contacting Diana’s ribs. After breaking into a shriek of laughter and trying to squirm away, the servant retaliated by using her own fingernails on Jen’s stomach. The future Dungeon Tickler shot backwards away from the tummy tickling fingers, landing off to the side near her opponent’s feet. When Diana tried to pull her feet in so she could stand back up, Jen struck, grabbing her ankles and gripping them in a secure armlock. Jen’s free hand attacked the sensitive soles mercilessly, and Diana burst into hysterics. When Diana did not surrender within a few minutes of this treatment, the controlling tickle fighter dragged her towards the tickle tool pile. The helpless tickle fighter slid along the ground, unable to get enough strength in her squirming to free her feet. Soon, Jen picked up the flosser, and, as she promised earlier, stuck it between two of Diana’s toes. The flosser turning on threw the servant into a new wave of hysterics, and it took less than a minute of toe tickle torture to force a surrender. Jen unceremoniously dropped Diana’s feet to the floor before going to help her opponent up and take her to the other side of the room. Once the two were at the table, Jen grabbed some water for them and sat down while Diana recovered.

“Okay, so maybe I underestimated you there,” the servant finally admitted after drinking some of the water. “I suppose that you did know what you were saying about tickle torturing my toes.”

“Yes, and remember, I still have forty more minutes to make sure that sticks,” Jen reminded Diana of the punishment that she still had to endure.

“Oh, yes,” Diana disappointingly acknowledged this. “So, before you really tickle torture me, do you have any questions?”

“I can’t think of any,” Jen stated after a minute’s pause. “But don’t rush; you’re going to need all the energy you can get for this. You remember what you did to me yesterday? Well, this will be much, much worse for you.”

Diana sat in silence until she had finished her water and an energy bar that Jen had grabbed later for her. When the two were ready, Jen guided Diana to the same stocks that she had used earlier. She tied the servant’s wrists together behind the backrest, leaving them a little loose since she did not plan on tickling Diana’s upper body. Then the prisoner gulped as her soon-to-be-tormentor went down to secure her bare feet. The stocks closed over her ankles quickly enough, and then Jen took her time tying each individual toe up. When all ten toes were tied up, there was space between each of them, specifically enough space for a flosser to fit. Jen headed over to the tickle tool pile and retrieved both of the toothbrushes and both of the flossers there, figuring that since Diana would not have had the slightest shred of mercy on her, there was no reason for her to do any different.

Once everything was in place, Jen addressed Diana, who was already shaking from anticipation, “Are you ready for your tickle torture, Diana?”

“I… I g-g-guess s-s-s-so,” Diana responded, the stutter in her voice making it clear that she regretted the consequences of threatening Jen with Q-tips. “P-please GOHOHOHO NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!” A toothbrush on the pad of one of her big toes was plenty to interrupt the pleas coming from the ticklee. “NOHOHOHOT THAHAHAHAHAT!”

“Well, okay,” Jen played off Diana’s newly desperate pleas and turned the toothbrush off. However, the servant did not have time to catch her breath before a flosser tickled between the original toe and the one next to it.

“NOHOHOHO NOHOHOHOHO NOHOHOHOHOHO!” Diana begged desperately, unable to even say anything else.

“Well, you’ve got to decide between these two; they’re the only tools that I brought over,” Jen cruelly teased her ticklee. “Here, let me give you a quick experience of both, and then you can decide which one you want.”

Jen’s second hand grabbed a toothbrush and put it on the opposite big toe, and Diana threw her head back into the soft pillow at the top of the backrest. The tickler could see that the toes were attempting to pull against the ties, but they were secure enough that nothing moved, and the tickling continued uninterrupted. In addition, Diana’s loud laughter drowned out any sound of her upper body thrashing against the backrest, in contrast to her locked, ticklish feet. The future Dungeon Tickler relished the torment she was putting her ticklee through for a while before focusing on one tool. Keeping the toothbrush on the exposed toes, Jen set her flosser down and retrieved the other toothbrush, using it to mirror the torturous movements on the other foot.

“How does this feel, Diana?” Jen sadistically questioned her ticklee, who very likely never heard her over the laughter. “Does this feel like it was worth it to tickle torture me with Q-tips yesterday? Does it feel like it was a good idea to threaten me with them again? Do you regret that? No, not yet? Well, then I guess I’ll just have to keep tickling you with these toothbrushes.”

Jen pressed the toothbrushes in as she traced the outline of her victim’s toes, including getting the vulnerable spots in between them. Soon enough, Diana had stopped thrashing her upper body, all her energy going to laughing and crying, just like Jen the previous day. Undeterred, Jen continued to tickle torment the toes, recalling that Diana had not stopped when her mind blacked out everything but the tickling the day before. She only turned off the toothbrushes when there were less than ten minutes remaining.

Right when she noticed that Diana was beginning to blink and regain her sanity, Jen turned two electric flossers on in between her ticklee’s toes. The helpless ticklee let out a loud scream before returning to her tortured laughter, and Jen soaked in the desperation coming from her victim. She sadistically continued to torment her ticklee like this, tickling in between each and every toe, until the timer went off. After the timer signaled the end of the tickle torture punishment, Jen released the servant’s toes and wrists from their bondage, but she opted to keep Diana’s ankles secured so she would not try to get up like Jen had the day before.

While walking over to get her ticklee some water and another energy bar, Jen considered what she had just done to Diana, ‘That, that was pretty intense for me to do. I mean, I really tickle tortured her there, and I enjoyed it. She was just so helpless, my plaything for that time. Is that what it’s like to be a Dungeon Tickler? Just having someone who can’t stand to be tickled, and tickle torturing them for the time you’re assigned? Hmm, I guess that might not be as bad as I originally thought.’ She took another look at Diana, who was still completely helpless and pretty out of it in the stocks, and a part of her regretted what she had just done. ‘Well, I may have gone a bit too far. I’ll apologize to her. I guess she didn’t really deserve all that.’

After Jen had a glass of water for herself, observing Diana with care, the defeated tickle fighter’s eyes began to flutter more, and Jen realized that she was aware of her surroundings again. The future Dungeon Tickler hurried over to her previous victim with a glass of water and helped her drink it. When Diana was about halfway done with the water, Jen released her ankles, and then she helped the servant back to the table. A heavy heart weighed in her chest as she waited for Diana to speak.

“Well, Jen, you sure know how to punish someone,” Diana finally spoke up around ten minutes after her torture had ended.

“Yeah,” Jen shyly said, still regretting how far she had pushed her victim.

“What is it, Jen?” Even though she had still not fully recovered, Diana sensed something was wrong.

“Well, I really tortured you, and I think I went too far,” Jen decided to broach the subject.

“No, you did not go too far,” Diana firmly stated. “Was it torture beyond what I could really handle? Of course. Was I internally begging for you to stop the entire time? Yes.” Both of these statements made Jen feel even worse about her actions, and she tilted her head down in shame. “But did you go too far? No. I would have done the same thing to you if I had won that tickle fight. You kept an eye out to make sure I was not suffering outside of the tickling, and I earned that tickle torture punishment. Remember what I did to you yesterday with those Q-tips? You just did the same thing back to me. It’s tickle torture; that’s just the nature of it. Jen, I’m not mad at you at all; actually, you’re going to need that kind of attitude for when you become a Dungeon Tickler someday.”

“Oh, okay,” Jen lifted her head and let out a slight smile as she realized she had not gone too far with Diana. She was also somewhat happy that she had gotten the temperament to become a Dungeon Tickler, internally promising to recall this whenever she needed extra confidence for her job. “Well, in that case, don’t threaten me with Q-tips, and you won’t get it that bad next time.”

“I am going to threaten you with Q-tips, and I’m going to get you with them,” Diana responded, undeterred by what Jen had just done to her. “I already said that I would tickle torture you the entire time with Q-tips if I beat you in today or tomorrow’s tickle fight, and I intend to keep that promise. Although I hated that punishment you just gave me, I’m very happy to take the risk of having it happen again if it means that I have a chance of tickle torturing you.”

“Well, then don’t expect any mercy tomorrow,” Jen deviously smiled and wiggled her fingers menacingly.

Diana slightly squirmed in her seat at seeing the nails of her tickle tormentor, and she decided to change the subject, “Any questions you might have thought of before your last day of Transporter Training?”

“Nope, I think I’ve got everything I need to know,” Jen had nothing to ask Diana. “I’m going to sign up to be a Tester, and you already said that the Queen Mistress would take care of Tester Training for me so I can just go on the trip with you. But thanks for making sure.”

“Alright, if that’s the case, I know we don’t have time for another tickle fight, so I’ll see you tomorrow,” Diana announced, getting up. “Get ready for then; I’ll be putting Q-tips in your bellybutton.”

“Not while I’m flossing between your toes,” Jen stiffened herself to keep from reacting to Diana’s threat while giving her own. Once the servant turned around to keep herself from shuddering, Jen relaxed and followed her opponent out. Diana left Gym Giggles while Jen called Rebecca, and soon, her host showed up with her T cart.

“How was the tickle fight today?” Rebecca questioned a happy Jen.

“It was great; I crushed Diana in the tickle fight and then really tormented her for the punishment time,” Jen had shaken off any regret from the way she punished Diana.

“Sounds like that was fun; just make sure that I don’t become a practice target for foot tickling,” Rebecca replied as she began driving. When Jen did not respond further, her host changed the subject. “So, remember that you were going to go to Tickle Mistress Wendy’s house for the evening. When we get back to my apartment, you’re supposed to call her so she can head over to pick you up. I’ll be in the stocks for probably most of the evening, so I’ll get you a key in case you need to get in the apartment when you get back.”

“Sounds perfect,” Jen’s smile grew wider as she anticipated heading back to Tickle Mistress Wendy’s house. When the two reached the apartment complex, Jen hurried inside, only limited by Rebecca’s reluctance to rush into the stocks. Jen called Wendy before grabbing a few things, including a bikini and Tingly Torso lotion. She packed her things in a backpack that already had the keys to her host’s apartment before the two headed to the Fun Lobby. While Rebecca had already removed her shoes in the apartment, Jen had to put her flip flops in her backpack before entering. She watched Rebecca get locked up and tickled her soles for a minute before bidding her helpless host goodbye and leaving the Fun Lobby. Once her flip flops were back on, Jen headed outside and soon saw Tickle Mistress Wendy’s T cart pull up for their evening.

Next Chapter
Chapter 16: Prep Week, Day 6: Part 4

Last edited:
Nice one again, glad you post content weekly. I am looking forward to the last day of training,part of me hopes Diana wins so we can have whole turn about is fare play deal and a rough session for Jen before the trip. I imagine the tickling will be more relaxed on the trip and this roughness is to make sure Jen takes her job seriously.

I cannot promise that Diana would not be rough on the trip if she beats Jen. Jen did humiliate her by easing through the early punishments in the week, and Diana was not happy at all about that.

Glad to hear that you enjoy the story! Thanks for reading and commenting!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back