• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Underrated games that were actually good

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi All! As I'm wording this I have no idea what to put in the subject line. This post is for listing games that were underrated for one reason or another but were actually, at least, decent games.

I have three examples of such games.

1. Playboy: The Mansion - I pretty sure that I know the reason this game was overlooked by a lot of gamers, but IMO, this one was actually good. I mean I believe Sims could learn a thing or two from this. For starters: I like how you only had to control one character (Hef) instead of a whole dang household.

2. Big Motha Trucker 1 - IMO BMT 1 was better than BMT 2. BMT 2 was too storyline driven. Unfortunately not a lot of people were into the whole trucking thing when it released.

And 3 (probably the most controversial). Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Loade - I know this games main objective was sex, however, it did have the best mini-games that I've ever played in a video game. And some of the best musical numbers. Who could forget "Lesbianight".

I played number 1 and 3, and I have to agree. Good games, particularly Magna Cum Laude. I have to admit, I loved that game, and was sorely disappointed by the next addition to the series, which was a huge change from the previous, likely ending the series for good.

Another great game that seemed to get little fanfare was "Rule of Rose", a simply amazing horror/thriller game and one I can't praise enough.

I'm sure I'll think of more as time goes on.

Lol 'house party' and 'a way out' are on my list, just cause the game grumps made them look so darned entertaining

Off the top of my head:

007 Bloodstone is a highly underrated game. It is rightfully seen as a somewhat generic shooter, but it is a terrific Bond game. Better than any of the Craig-era movies.

Nioh is not only an excellent Dark Souls like, it is also better than any of the Souls games, provided you like the Japanese setting. It is a perfect blend between the fast-paced, technical combat of Ninja Gaiden and the complex character building of an RPG. The levels are gorgeous, the story is interesting and the gameplay as addictive as it is balanced.

The Game of Thrones RPG from 2012 by Cyanide studios has been completely forgotten, and quite unfairly so! Besides the stellar voice acting, the story is absolutely amazing in its twists. When it starts off, you are led into a completely false impression that it is basically a side-story to the first season of the HBO show... until it punches you in the gut by taking off in a COMPLETELY different direction, leading to a super interesting, violent and rather dark plot.

Hi All! As I'm wording this I have no idea what to put in the subject line. This post is for listing games that were underrated for one reason or another but were actually, at least, decent games.

I have three examples of such games.

1. Playboy: The Mansion - I pretty sure that I know the reason this game was overlooked by a lot of gamers, but IMO, this one was actually good. I mean I believe Sims could learn a thing or two from this. For starters: I like how you only had to control one character (Hef) instead of a whole dang household.

2. Big Motha Trucker 1 - IMO BMT 1 was better than BMT 2. BMT 2 was too storyline driven. Unfortunately not a lot of people were into the whole trucking thing when it released.

And 3 (probably the most controversial). Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Loade - I know this games main objective was sex, however, it did have the best mini-games that I've ever played in a video game. And some of the best musical numbers. Who could forget "Lesbianight".

I'm sensing a TREND with your games gamer. ;)

Suikoden was one of my favorite old school RPGs. It was very popular overseas, but it never got much attention here. Its main appeal to me was the fact that you could amass an army of characters for your party.

Freedom Fighters was one of the best old school strategy games. It was one of the earliest games to allow you to assign different actions to NPCs you controlled against enemy NPCs. At the time, this was pretty advanced for game AI.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back