• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fun new tools

Ifswit66322

Evening all
Haven’t posted for a while. Hope everyone is well.

Lana and I were having a chat a few weeks back about trying new things during a session. She showed me a pic of tools that both scared as excited her.

Best item i noticed were silver metal claws. Without her knowing I ordered a few sets which arrived quite quickly.

Now armed with these new weapons we managed to get a bit of time to ourselves. Running up the stairs with her looking back with the “chase me” face I grabbed Lana and bundled her on the bed.

She took her top off and I pinned her down, quickly placing a set of hand cuffs on her which where attached to a cord on the bed. She was quickly rolled into her front and I grabbed the parcel the claws had arrived in. I shook them lightly a few times and the jingling sound made her eyes go wide.

I made my way to the other ends of the bed, grabbed her ankles and pulled her towards the bed head, stretching her out fully.

Lana hands were flexing, she kept turning left and right to see what I was doing. Can tell when she is anxious as her toes scrunch up causing her soles to wrinkle up.

I put a claw onto each finger and when finished I leaned over Lana and dragged my clawed fingers along her arms to her arm pits. They must have been cold as she jumped and a goosebumps came up straight away.

The laughter erupted from her as I raked the claws lightly along her sides and lower back. I kept lightly tickling her sides for a few minutes while she screamed begged and pulled at the cuffs.
I dragged them alll the way down her back, hips knees legs and ankles.

After a while I took the claws off and went straight for her armpits again. She went nuts screaming and pulling, not getting far.

Giving her a little break as she was panting after this I thought “ where next?”

I grabbed our second favourite tool, the pad!

One pad for each hand, pink spiky one side and bobbles one the other. Sitting by her legs now I grabbed her left ankle, Lana flinched and laughed nervously guessing what she was in for next. She loves coco butter body cream, especially massaged into her feet.
She relaxed a lil while I put a large amount over the soles of her foot then held her ankle very tightly. With the pad in the other hand I just went for it.
The laughter was immediate, she pulled tugged begged but all that happened was the pad did it’s job, scrubbing up and down her bare foot relentlessly. The laughter was that guttural, uncontrollable wail. I carried on for around a minute or so not wanting her laughter to stop.
Then it was the left ones turn. Body butter applied I took hold of her ankle and calf and just went for it again. The reaction was the same as before if not a little more intense. Lana bucked, pulled screamed and laughed like it was the last time she would ever be tickled. I gave her a brake for a bit.

Seeing she was exhausted I found a few spots for light tickles to send her over the edge a lil more then stopped. After taking the cuffs off she lied there few a while catching her breath and said that was the worst sensation ever on her feet. But loved it.

We laid on the bed after that just about other tools she wants to try. Story to come.
We also discussed other couples who enjoy a Tickle session and meeting up for a mini gang tickle on Lana. Said I’m sure there’s couples in the Essex or London area with the same thoughts.

Put a few pics on of the tools. Couple of foot shots too

View attachment 661841View attachment 661842 View attachment 661843
Will try to upload a sound bite of her losing it.

Stay safe all!!

Very cool collection of tools, some I think I have myself. I have only one question. How do you use the dice?

G’Morning!

Just to mix things up we choose six some times and then let the dice decide.
Or where on the body

You look tickle armed and tickling dangerous! With that kit! Thanks for sharing

That's quite a lil arsenal you got there! :) Great stories as well y'all are very fortunate to have found each other. May y'all have many many more fantastic years of bliss still to come.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back