• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I Want to do Something Fun & Kinky for My 27th Birthday!!!

butterflytickles

TMF Regular
Hi tickle friends,

It’s me again :p:xpulcy:

Hope everyone is well! My 27th is quickly approaching & this year I’d like to do something fun & kinky to celebrate it. The past 2 birthdays have been not so great (25th I had a family member accidentally overdose that day & 26th was well, covid without vaccinations). :(:shock2:

I am just a general kinkster with one of my interests being tickling.
That being said…I have a couple ideas. :dom: :devilish: :pillowfight::tickle:

1. Be strung up/rigged naked like a kinky bratty piñata & blindfolded. Then tickled all over with electric toothbrushes and electric flossers and swat at/spanked with various impact items like riding crops, hands, back of hair brushes, paddles etc. :2poke::dropem:

2. Do wax play with wax play candles & have people write out “Happy BDay butterfly” on my back with the warm wax drippings. I’ve done wax play and have enjoyed it. :boogie:

3. A 27min long (at least) gangbang tickle with as many lers on me as possible. No sexy times, just tickle times. :tickling: :laughhard:
(Tried to do one on the 25th, but the family member passed so obviously I canceled it.)

4 A sign up in front of me at the Baltimore Playhouse that says “it’s my birthday, please use me.” With me fully blindfolded, found, naked, and spread out, kinda like if I was on a sex swing. And just left there for hours (with my fiancé there of course) and tons of tickle toys and other toys beside me on a table to use of various intentions. :paddle: :blush2: <<<<----

5. Strapped to and straddling the Tremor I have in the Baltimore Playhouse (or somewhere more private) while bound with a spreader bar connecting my two ankle cuffs and my arts fully extended with my wrist cuffs tied above my head so I can’t move. That same sign listed as before. Just free to be used for tickling, spanking, oral, someone to play with the Tremor remote and make me cum, etc. :devil::lover::tickle::happycry:

This is what I have this far. Oh! And cake. Cake will somehow be at whatever event I decide. I’ll make sure of that. :rainbowbounce:

If you’re in the Baltimore, Maryland area around the week from 9/4-9/11, let me know. My birthday is the 9th of September. This wasn’t so much of a personals ad as it is just some ideas I have that I’d like to live out to make my birthday kickass. If anyone has any other ideas or would like to volunteer, let me know & we’ll talk. :bounce: :blush:

Oh, and here is the obligatory comment of, ‘Yes, my fiancé really truly is 100% okay with me playing with others and having a good time, so much so that he actually encourages it.’ :smilelove :lovestory

Thanks friends! :bubbleheart:;):happyfloa :DanceBun1::ty:

I hope you'll have great fun, and happy birthday in advance :hbday:

I am a tad bit too far away from your country to make it, but I love your ideas. You could also check up the gathering threads if you're looking for extra things to do. Some people in the community can be really fun and creative~

See above. You are brave & be careful!!

Unfortunately, even if I wasn't a huge, closeted ticklo-chicken :floating: I truly suck at f/f in any form, but can also add in best wishes for a fun, safe, birthday!! :gbtoast:

Shame Baltimore is sooooooooo far away from Leicester UK......bugger oh well. Hope you have an excellent birthday anyway!

Wow I wish I was as comfortable enough with my kink to be able to go through with something like this for myself! I love the idea of being bound spread out & blindfolded with various tools for people to tickle & pleasure you with! So much fun lol happy early birthday!!

Hi tickle friends,

It’s me again :p:xpulcy:

Hope everyone is well! My 27th is quickly approaching & this year I’d like to do something fun & kinky to celebrate it. The past 2 birthdays have been not so great (25th I had a family member accidentally overdose that day & 26th was well, covid without vaccinations). :(:shock2:

I am just a general kinkster with one of my interests being tickling.
That being said…I have a couple ideas. :dom: :devilish: :pillowfight::tickle:

1. Be strung up/rigged naked like a kinky bratty piñata & blindfolded. Then tickled all over with electric toothbrushes and electric flossers and swat at/spanked with various impact items like riding crops, hands, back of hair brushes, paddles etc. :2poke::dropem:

2. Do wax play with wax play candles & have people write out “Happy BDay butterfly” on my back with the warm wax drippings. I’ve done wax play and have enjoyed it. :boogie:

3. A 27min long (at least) gangbang tickle with as many lers on me as possible. No sexy times, just tickle times. :tickling: :laughhard:
(Tried to do one on the 25th, but the family member passed so obviously I canceled it.)

4 A sign up in front of me at the Baltimore Playhouse that says “it’s my birthday, please use me.” With me fully blindfolded, found, naked, and spread out, kinda like if I was on a sex swing. And just left there for hours (with my fiancé there of course) and tons of tickle toys and other toys beside me on a table to use of various intentions. :paddle: :blush2: <<<<----

5. Strapped to and straddling the Tremor I have in the Baltimore Playhouse (or somewhere more private) while bound with a spreader bar connecting my two ankle cuffs and my arts fully extended with my wrist cuffs tied above my head so I can’t move. That same sign listed as before. Just free to be used for tickling, spanking, oral, someone to play with the Tremor remote and make me cum, etc. :devil::lover::tickle::happycry:

This is what I have this far. Oh! And cake. Cake will somehow be at whatever event I decide. I’ll make sure of that. :rainbowbounce:

If you’re in the Baltimore, Maryland area around the week from 9/4-9/11, let me know. My birthday is the 9th of September. This wasn’t so much of a personals ad as it is just some ideas I have that I’d like to live out to make my birthday kickass. If anyone has any other ideas or would like to volunteer, let me know & we’ll talk. :bounce: :blush:

Oh, and here is the obligatory comment of, ‘Yes, my fiancé really truly is 100% okay with me playing with others and having a good time, so much so that he actually encourages it.’ :smilelove :lovestory

Thanks friends! :bubbleheart:;):happyfloa :DanceBun1::ty:

If only I lived anywhere near the vicinity of Baltimore! But damn that list of yours would make a fella actually consider moving there, even if for only your party, then move back. Lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back