• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What is beyond ??

mch5

TMF Regular
I have two questions, let's talk about one of these.

As you may know, I have a very dark mind, so I hope you won't get offended by this discussion.
Maybe my mind is that dark because of my disability that makes sure sure I actually can't do anything.
But my mind goes to places so dark that I really hope no one will ever experience such things... yet, there's part of me who really wish to some it acted out on video.
And yes, ACTED OUT, not really happen ...not even in full consent because the will have to be insane to agree to such ordeal which I am quite sure will be damaging!

So, question is.. what are the limits, and what beyond these limits?
What if, in some imaginary world, a lee would be tickled beyond her limits?
Is heart failure is the only danger? We can solve this with some medical methods... and yes, it'll be a horrific thing to watch.
Also suffocation can be resolved, but that's for a different post because I have a very interesting thought for you.

And can you actually force such amount of laughter by tickling torture so the person goes insane?
Did it ever happened?

I can easily imagine someone being tickled to death... that's "easy" because of laughter denies the ability to breath which in turn pressures on the heart in attempt to deliver more blood to the body, and the brain needs oxygen... So if I wanted to harm someone by tickling, I can't see any other outcome other than death.
And unless you're a necrophile, which I find disgusting (sorry for being judgmental), there's nothing sexy about it.

Scary thoughts...
But I confess, in my fantasies, in that imaginary world, where heart-lung dangers can be avoided easily... my "victims" are being tickle tortured way beyond any moral considerations... mostly as a punishment for something unforgivable.

And I wonder...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back