• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

01 Levie Meets Greg M/M

Ticklishboy30

TMF Regular
Greg stood in front of the mirror, donned a baseball cap, and nodded in satisfaction at his reflection. After pocketing his keys, Greg felt for his wallet, and locked the door. While walking to his truck, the 19 year old’s mind was filled with curiosity about what his roommate would be like. “I really hope we’re gonna become friends, or at least get along.” He thought to himself as his Silverado came to life. The truck was dark blue with purple hues, and he loved it.

“Wow! This is a nice complex.” Levie thought as he pulled into one of the designated parking spots. Turning off his CJ7 Jeep, Levie grabbed one of the suitcases, and waited for his brothers to pull in. Lev took a deep breath, and wiped a tear from his cheek. The 18 year old 5’9 red head lived with Jaycen and his husband, Troy since he was 10. To him, the two men were a combination of older brothers and parents. They taught him to ride horses, bikes, work on a ranch, and most importantly, to accept being gay. Thanks to their love and guidance, Levie was extremely comfortable in his skin.

Being so lost in his thoughts, Lev had no idea Troy was behind him until he felt a finger gently drilling into his ribs. Immediately, boyish giggling sprang from the boy’s lips as he dropped his luggage, and tried to escape the tickling. “You were totally zoned out baby bro.” Jay giggled as he approached his playful husband and brother. “Yeah, I didn’t hear y’all pull in.” Wiping his tears, Levie wrapped his arms around Troy. Even at 18 Lev was extremely affectionate, and wasn’t afraid or too macho to show it in public. “Hey! I do need to breathe little bro.” The trio looked at each other, and giggled as Jay got in on the hug. “You’ll be fine baby boy.” Troy said as he wiped his own tears and lovingly stroked the sniffling boy’s hair. “Yeah, at least you get to live in a two bedroom fully furnished apartment, and not a cramped dorm. Don’t forget, we’re only a half hour to forty minutes away. You still have to come back on weekends for your students.” “I know, but it still feels like I’m gonna be alone. I’m gonna miss you two.” The three shared another hug before getting things into the apartment.

“Ahh hey, that tickles.” Greg managed to proclaim, just before his 6’0 frame dropped to the ground in a squirming ticklish heap. “You know you love it bestie.” Still giggling, Greg accepted the extended hand that helped pull him up and into a bear hug. “Hey Brand I didn’t keep you waiting did I?” Greg smiled and gave his best friend a kiss on the cheek, causing the 5’11 sandy blonde to blush. “I just got here.” “Bro, I’m really anxious about meeting my roommate, and just hoping to Goddess he’s not a homophobe.” “Hey, calm down bud, it’ll be alright, and if not, I’ll help figure out a backup plan.” “Thanks B. I love ya.” “Love ya more. Now c’mon I’m starved.” Smiling, the two shared another hug before going in to order dinner.

“I love it.” Lev exclaimed as he looked around the shared living space. The walls were painted a warm creamy tan, and accentuated by the off white sofa and lounge chairs. There was a full size double door fridge/freezer, in the kitchen with a stainless steel oven. On one wall was a half bath. The bedrooms were painted the same tan, with enough space for the full size bed and desk. There was also a full size private bathroom. Troy couldn’t believe where his little bro would be living. After making the bed, folding and hanging clothes the three took a break in the living room before the brothers headed home. “You know we’re proud of you kiddo, and love you very much.” Jay said as he opened three beers. “I know, it’s just gonna be different. I’m so used to having you two and various ranch hands around. You and Troy have been so much more than just brothers to me. You’ve also been my parents.” Levie’s statement brought tears to the two 28 year old men as they cuddled Lev and placed a kiss on his head.

After dinner and saying goodbye to Brandon, Greg headed back to the apartment. Right away he noticed the black jeep with flames and a pentacle on the hood. “Dude, he’s got a sweet ride, and Wiccan.” Greg lightly fingered his own pentacle necklace, and thanked the Goddess before going inside. As soon as he entered, wild boyish giggling and laughter grabbed his attention. “What the..” Greg whispered as he looked in the open door. The sight of the most gorgeous boy he’d ever seen being held down and tickled into oblivion by two equally hot guys got him instantly turned on. Greg took note of how amazing and ticklish his roommate’s feet were. “This just might be a really fun year.” Greg thought while smiling at the utter cuteness of the boy begging and agreeing he had the best brothers in the whole galaxy. As soon as the trio calmed down Greg lightly knocked to announce his presence.

“Hi!” Levie’s bright smile lit up the room when he saw the hunk entering the room. “Fuck me sideways” Greg thought while trying not to stare at the trio of hot bodies before him. “Umm hi.” Troy and Jay glanced at the two boys, shared a knowing smirk and look before they intervened thus saving the speechless duo. “I’m guessing you’re my little bro’s roomie. I’m Jay, and this is my husband Troy.” “Nice to meet ya. Umm forgive me, but did he say husband?” “Yeah, I’m gay also. I hope you’re ok with that.” Levie proudly stated as he wrapped his arms around Troy and Jay’s waists. Greg breathed a sigh of relief. “I’m so glad you’re gay and judging from the jeep, Wiccan.” The statement shocked the brothers. “How’d you know I’m Wiccan?” Instead of answering vocally, Greg smiled and pulled out his necklace. “Just a hunch. Oh and I’m gay too, and single. I’m hoping you’re single, cause you’re really hot.” Immediately, Greg blushed and Levie giggled. “Yes! I’m single. “I’m Levie Stillman.” “Greg Wilmont.” Greg gasped as Lev bear hugged him. “I’m a hugger.” “I see that, and you give amazing ones. I am too.” Greg smiled and returned the embrace.

After opening two beers, and two soda’s for himself and Jayce, Troy went to get the rest from his truck. Jaycen sat, and faced the two younger boys. “Lev, we’re leaving you and Greg enough beer to last a month. As well as a supply of condoms. I don’t want you drinking and driving, and preferably not with anyone you aren’t really familiar with.” He then looked at Greg. “That goes for you as well. I know we just met, but I have a feeling the two of you are gonna become very close. Neither Troy nor I want to see either of you hurt or used.” Both Troy and Jay clasped Greg’s hands. “Greg, we want you to know, you’ll always be welcome in our home as long as you don’t hurt this guy beside you. And please know you can always call us for anything you need.” Levie and Greg were both wiping tears from their faces as they all shared a hug. “I don’t know if you guys really mean that, but if you do, I greatly appreciate it. Since I came out, my family disowned me. I’ve been living with my best friend and his family for the last four years.” Troy and Jay wrapped Greg in a warm hug pushing all their love into him. “You’ve now got two big brothers to love and help you, if you want us.” After an emotional hug and kiss for the roommates, Jay and Troy headed home. Composing himself, Greg flopped on the couch. “I’m sooo hoping this isn’t a dream.” He exclaimed as Levie sat down, pulled him into a hug and gently caressed his curly black neck length hair. “It’s not a dream. That’s just how us Stillman boys are. We love you until we have a reason not to. I promise you, they meant every word they spoke.”

Smiling, Greg very lightly wiggled his fingers along Lev’s side, causing him to boyishly giggle and squirm. “No fair. I wasn’t ready.” Levie squealed as Greg’s tickling increased and more fingers were added. “Aww you’re too adorable.” Stopping the tickle attack, Greg embraced the panting boy beside him. “This must be a record. Not even twenty minutes after meeting me, you’ve discovered my greatest weakness and turn on.” Lev blushed bright pink after revealing that. “I think it’s cute, and I’ve got a foot/tickle fetish.” “I think it’s time to do a little discovery of my own.” Lev smiled evily as he quickly slid to the floor and grabbed Greg’s sock clad feet in a choke hold. “No not the…..” Greg’s laughter filled the room as Levie’s nails slid up and down the squirming soles. “Sweet, your feet are about as ticklish as mine.” Lev stopped, and hopped back on the couch. He took hold of Greg’s hands and looked directly in his sparkling blue grey eyes. “Greg, I’m gonna be honest. As soon as we met, I felt drawn to you. If you’re willing, I’d love to begin a relationship with you. However, I won’t see anyone else while this relationship grows. You don’t have to do the same or anything at all if you don’t want to. All I ask is that if we date and you see others, be safe and don’t lie to me.” Greg sat back and gazed at Lev’s light green eyes. “I’m a virgin Lev. and felt drawn to you also, I’d love to be with you and only you.” The two boys grinned and shared a soft kiss before going to their separate rooms.

Thanks for the comment. I really appreciate it. This is my first story in I think three years. I'm hoping to continue with more chapters.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back