• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Not ticklish lee (is it fixable ?)

mcgaming515

TMF Regular
Hello,
I come here seeking help with a problem that i treat very seriously.
See, i am the embodiment of the attached pictures' bad ending

Ive had my fist ever session recently, and it turned out i am not that ticklish.
(i was a bit ticklish around my belly and armpits, but thats it. Even there, after a couple of strokes it felt more like scrathing than tickling)
My feet, which was the place i had hoped the most would be ticklish wasnt (tho i kidnda expected that).
That is not to say that i am not sensitive, I am, the sensitivity is there, its just that it dosent tickle (to the point that brushes are closer to light pain (oiled or otherwise))

I wanted to ask you, experienced people, for maybe some advice
Again, i do treat it seriously, so Ill mnetion a couple of things that i already know, jsut so you have a fuller picture

-My feet were not calloused, despite being a guy I'd say my footcare level would be the top 50% of women
-I know that ticklishness is heavly influenced by mood, and whilst there was a bit of stress, with time it went away as i got comfier and comfier in the akwardness of the first session
- the Lers nails were sharp, and maybe that influenced the ticklish places losing their ticklishness after a couple of strokes (but other than oil is there any way of making it NOT happen (using just the fingertips tickled much less) ?)

Attachments

• Hnet.com-image.jpg
    Hnet.com-image.jpg
    241.4 KB · Views: 119
Try a different Ler .. most people are way more ticklish after they climax

There are different things you can try. You could try wearing a blindfold, so you're more surprised when tickled, or for example, in my first tickle session, I wasn't tied up, as it helped me relax a bit more and allow the tickler to get a better reaction from me.

You could also try soaking your feet in a bucket of really hot water, to help sensitize them a bit.

Also, switching up a ler can also work, if that is an option.

There are different things you can try. You could try wearing a blindfold, so you're more surprised when tickled, or for example, in my first tickle session, I wasn't tied up, as it helped me relax a bit more and allow the tickler to get a better reaction from me.

You could also try soaking your feet in a bucket of really hot water, to help sensitize them a bit.

Also, switching up a ler can also work, if that is an option.

I wore a blindfold, and my feet are sensitive, i feel very light touches, but the feeling just.. refuses to tickle ?
Ill try that next time tho

I hear you man, because I have many times been in exactly the same place as you. So let me make two points.

1) With a life time of fantasy behind you (and us all) it is very difficult for the real thing to match the massive expectation of what it should be like (especially on a first occasion). Thus the disappointment factor, when it isn't an immediate laugh riot, can often switch your body off completely.

2) Ticklishness is all about loss of control (namely your ability to control what is happening). Therefore when you ask/persuade someone to tickle you, as such you are still in control. Therefore the feeling is not going to compare with someone coming up and tickling you because they just feel like doing so.

I hear you man, because I have many times been in exactly the same place as you. So let me make two points.

1) With a life time of fantasy behind you (and us all) it is very difficult for the real thing to match the massive expectation of what it should be like (especially on a first occasion). Thus the disappointment factor, when it isn't an immediate laugh riot, can often switch your body off completely.

2) Ticklishness is all about loss of control (namely your ability to control what is happening). Therefore when you ask/persuade someone to tickle you, as such you are still in control. Therefore the feeling is not going to compare with someone coming up and tickling you because they just feel like doing so.

1) So what would you suggest then ? Is there a way to make it switch back on ?
Cos i do think its also possible that my expectation made it happen. I kinda thought i might not be responsive, and it may have shined through.
Also, i didnt exacly expect to beg the moment i am touched or anything of the sort, just to actually laugh, and not feel mere pleasurable touch on the soles of my feet (as they apparently are an erogenous zone)
2) So if i was to actually have no say in the matter of whats going to happen it would fix it ?
Coz here again comes the problem of my feet, unlike the rest of the body which did produce some ticklish feelings, feet just felt like pleasurable touch, so there is nothing to AMPLIFY there, it would have to actually create it from "scratch"

(Thanks a lot for the answer <3 )

Tickling is just as much mental as it is physical. There have been times I’m barely ticklish and times that I am hyper ticklish. I’d try again with a different ler. Heat can usually make your feet more ticklish. Try different sensations and tools. Id try being blindfolded & also try different positions.
If only there was a pill we could take that would make us super ticklish huh haha

1) So what would you suggest then ? Is there a way to make it switch back on ?

Also, i didnt exacly expect to beg the moment i am touched or anything of the sort, just to actually laugh,

Well firstly bear in mind what works for one person may not work for another.

However what has worked for me in the past (though not always) is to deliberately force myself to laugh, even when I can't feel any tickling sensation at all. Do it for long enough and suddenly you can then find the touch and the laughter start to connect and then hey presto. Of course that is not always easy, and you can feel somewhat self conscious doing that (and I think the ladies are much better at that then us guys).

Tickling is just as much mental as it is physical. There have been times I’m barely ticklish and times that I am hyper ticklish. I’d try again with a different ler. Heat can usually make your feet more ticklish. Try different sensations and tools. Id try being blindfolded & also try different positions.
If only there was a pill we could take that would make us super ticklish huh haha

DO you maybe know what may influence what state you are in maybe ?

Well firstly bear in mind what works for one person may not work for another.

However what has worked for me in the past (though not always) is to deliberately force myself to laugh, even when I can't feel any tickling sensation at all. Do it for long enough and suddenly you can then find the touch and the laughter start to connect and then hey presto. Of course that is not always easy, and you can feel somewhat self conscious doing that (and I think the ladies are much better at that then us guys).

So, you mean like to fake laughter ?
ANd with time it will just start start causing it ?
The problem is is that i would feel exreamly akward doing it
Ill try to give it a shot, but the akwardness might kill everything, even the bits of ticklishness i have

DO you maybe know what may influence what state you are in maybe ?

I personally find myself to be a lot more ticklish if I’m already laughing at something else. I think the vibe being right with the person is very important so you can let loose and have fun

I have a partner who is "not ticklish" and have found a few little tricks that work for us. First, try some stuff to find out if there is anything that does tickle...

Try different kinds of touch. My partner won't doesn't always respond to finger strokes, etc, but light nibbles and kisses on her belly can make her giggle. I found out by accident one day that my beard against her neck tickles.

Try light touches on different spots. Neck, ears, hairline at the back of the neck, behind the knees, palms of hands, elbows, etc. Sometimes, if you try a spot you weren't expecting, you can be pleasantly surprised. You might also try squeezes/pinches at the knees, hips, waist, ribs. I found out my partner reacts really strongly to hip pinches too.

Once you find some things that CAN get the ticklish response, here is my suggestion. What works for my "not ticklish" partner is doing a warm up period when she's tied up and blindfolded. I start with light touches and feathers, just teasing and not trying to tickle at first, trying to build some anticipation. Then slowly start working in some light tickling, using the tricks that you know can get a response (like the tummy nibbles or the touches on her neck). When I get to this part, she starts giggling. DON'T just lean into whatever gets the first giggle! Change it up. Tickle a little, then back off to the teasing again. Try different spots, etc.

For us, this is the trick. We have to sort of trick her brain into "ticklish mode." I think the brain begins to anticipate more tickling and is more likely to interpret the next touch as ticklish too. From there, I can take an electric toothbrush to her feet and she squeals! But if I start off with the brush? Nada. Nothing. Doesn't work.

Good luck!

I have a partner who is "not ticklish" and have found a few little tricks that work for us. First, try some stuff to find out if there is anything that does tickle...

Try different kinds of touch. My partner won't doesn't always respond to finger strokes, etc, but light nibbles and kisses on her belly can make her giggle. I found out by accident one day that my beard against her neck tickles.

Try light touches on different spots. Neck, ears, hairline at the back of the neck, behind the knees, palms of hands, elbows, etc. Sometimes, if you try a spot you weren't expecting, you can be pleasantly surprised. You might also try squeezes/pinches at the knees, hips, waist, ribs. I found out my partner reacts really strongly to hip pinches too.

Once you find some things that CAN get the ticklish response, here is my suggestion. What works for my "not ticklish" partner is doing a warm up period when she's tied up and blindfolded. I start with light touches and feathers, just teasing and not trying to tickle at first, trying to build some anticipation. Then slowly start working in some light tickling, using the tricks that you know can get a response (like the tummy nibbles or the touches on her neck). When I get to this part, she starts giggling. DON'T just lean into whatever gets the first giggle! Change it up. Tickle a little, then back off to the teasing again. Try different spots, etc.

For us, this is the trick. We have to sort of trick her brain into "ticklish mode." I think the brain begins to anticipate more tickling and is more likely to interpret the next touch as ticklish too. From there, I can take an electric toothbrush to her feet and she squeals! But if I start off with the brush? Nada. Nothing. Doesn't work.

Good luck!

Thank you for this answer!
When it comes to your partners feet
Does she feel at least a little bit of ticklish sensation when you "start with the toothbrush" but its too weak, or does it literally feel like scratching and nothing else ?
Asking because i feel the latter "down there" on my feet when my ler tested them
other than that no questions, everything explained really nicely <3

Thank you for this answer!
When it comes to your partners feet
Does she feel at least a little bit of ticklish sensation when you "start with the toothbrush" but its too weak, or does it literally feel like scratching and nothing else ?
Asking because i feel the latter "down there" on my feet when my ler tested them
other than that no questions, everything explained really nicely <3

It just feels scratchy to her if we do not do a "warm up." Also, make sure your ler is using a light touch with the toothbrush! There is an urge to dig in, but that will not tickle as much as a very light touch!

Note: I also tried a regular hairbrush on her feet before and after a warm up. It didn't help with that one. It still felt like "scratching" and "pressure" and not like tickling. So, some tools will work differently than others! (I'm still thinking about trying that again with a different kind of brush.)

It just feels scratchy to her if we do not do a "warm up." Also, make sure your ler is using a light touch with the toothbrush! There is an urge to dig in, but that will not tickle as much as a very light touch!

Note: I also tried a regular hairbrush on her feet before and after a warm up. It didn't help with that one. It still felt like "scratching" and "pressure" and not like tickling. So, some tools will work differently than others! (I'm still thinking about trying that again with a different kind of brush.)

I am starting to think shes a female me xD
is she a blue eyed blonde ? :p

Because its exacly the same here!
The only part of my foot that felt ticklish was the top of it and the toes a bit
The "tickling"/scratching when it was done to me at the bottoms of the feet felt exacly like very pleasureable scratching (she had quite long nails grown for the session)

I am starting to think shes a female me xD
is she a blue eyed blonde ? :p

Because its exacly the same here!
The only part of my foot that felt ticklish was the top of it and the toes a bit
The "tickling"/scratching when it was done to me at the bottoms of the feet felt exacly like very pleasureable scratching (she had quite long nails grown for the session)

Funny enough, she IS blonde and blue-eyed!!

Good luck with the tickling! I hope you will post an update if you try some things! :)

You can definitely make yourself more ticklish. However that's more of the ler's job than the lee. It's definitely psychology with a mix of biology.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back