• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the magician and his living toys

saratk

TMF Master
here is another commission...hopefully a favorite who love magician related tickling. Message me if you have a fantasy you'd like to see as a story. I'm running some deals this week!

Brett was an illusionist at heart for as long as he could remember. He has vivid memories of watching Magic Specials on TV with his parents even at a young age, and he couldn't explain it at the time, but had such intense excitement watching the illusionists, particularly if they had a lovely female assistant. He could almost memorize the routine of what happens in the trick, even if it was a different magician and different trick. There was the introduction to the trick, bringing out the table or box that was going to be used...such an intense sense of mystery of ..for lack of a better word "magic". Bringing out the lovely assistant....Brett's eyes would always dart right to her normally nylon covered legs, often showing the entire length of them...and then if he was lucky, there would be a shoe removal involved and he could see her nylon covered feet. Something about that was incredibly exciting, because sure, you see women's bare feet at the pool or the beach, you see nylon covered legs in shoes, but having the shoe removed and the nylon covered feet exposed was almost like opening a delicious present...He would prefer to watch these specials when he was alone, but that was rare, there were times when he was watching with his family he both wanted to be there and also run away, the embarrassment of what he was feeling was almost too much to bear, but the excitement overpowered that.... When alone in his room, he would sneak up various department store catalogues, and stare at the hosiery section....staring and studying those faceless anonymous legs, feet, body parts, and touched the paper, wishing he could get a sense of what they feel like in the flesh, in the material....imagining himself reaching through the paper and magically pulling off the body parts, them sealing up at the place of separation magically, not harming the person, but him being able to pull out the body part from the page and have it live in his room with him....a nylon covered entire leg that was fully alive that he could touch, feel, memorize, play with the toes and have them jolt and curl, run his fingers over the ball of the foot, down the arch and have an opportunity of feeling what a foot covered in tight stocking or nylons feels like and imagine what his touch is doing to the recipient.

Even though if seeing a live performance was incredibly exciting for him, being amongst a large crowd of people, even when trying to appear not interested, he felt as if all eyes had to be on him, had to know what he was thinking, that he was lusting after the magician's assistants, staring at their legs, squirming in his seat if their shoes were taken off, breathing a little heavier if they were restrained in the box and tickled...he knew no one could get in his head, but part of him was terrified at the notion that someone might be able to read him and know what he was thinking.

Always thinking of himself as an audience member, there was a moment when he was at a live show that he somehow connected "this person does this for a job....I could do that I'm sure...how do I get up there when I'm older and do that?"

He made his way to the library, finding books on illusionists and illusions, checked them out and for the next week found himself buried in them...studying how the tricks worked, studying the drawings or even better, photos of the assistants....He saved any money he made towards getting a first trick...the first one he was dreaming of was the "thin woman" or "sawing a woman in half" trick....he knew it would be beyond him, but so desperately wished that he could present it where after the top and bottom parts were separated, he could pull off the boxes revealing the model showing her body moving comfortably, but with the blade through her, and the bottom half of her...nylon covered legs and feet with the toes wiggling and moving. He knows when he's seen it on TV that it was an illusion...just that, having that illusion in front of him to touch would be wonderful...but he would dream about the possibility of having that illusion a reality.

After some years, he studied the saw in half trick, figured out ways to modify it to his liking, and saved up enough money to get the trick and start auditioning models. When it came to that, he was perfectly ok if he had to go through and interview/audition several applicants before he found the perfect one. After years of perfecting his presentation skills, close up magic, and tricks that were fairly cheap and easy to pull off, he was ready to move up to something a bit more "adult". He had been performing at small venues, assemblies, birthday parties, but also wanted to get out of that...He wanted to perform for an audience of adults so maybe he could dazzle them with something a bit more than G rated. One Saturday he found himself at the illusionist store he had window shopped several times, but was finally ready to buy the saw in half trick...He also didn't want to just buy the basic version...he wanted one that was a little bit more dazzling, fancier, a bit more "grown up" than what a random high schooler would use. When at the store, he looked behind the cashier and saw an ancient looking book....he asked what it was...the cashier brought it down, showed it to him....it appeared to be a novelty book...something that looked like what you might find in a haunted house, full of fake spells and ingredients for potions....Brett asked how much it was....the cashier said it was on him for investing so much in the first trick, knowing he's be back for more...but as he placed the book on the counter he said "please be careful with this. Having this will bring a lot of power and a lot of responsibility." Brett chuckled, assuming one illusionist to another he was just kidding...he wasn't.

One day he came across an old book that after reading and following Brett was an illusionist at heart for as long as he could remember. He has vivid memories of watching Magic Specials on TV with his parents even at a young age, and he couldn't explain it at the time, but had such intense excitement watching the illusionists, particularly if they had a lovely female assistant. He could almost memorize the routine of what happens in the trick, even if it was a different magician and different trick. There was the introduction to the trick, bringing out the table or box that was going to be used...such an intense sense of mystery of ..for lack of a better word "magic". Bringing out the lovely assistant....Brett's eyes would always dart right to her normally nylon covered legs, often showing the entire length of them...and then if he was lucky, there would be a shoe removal involved and he could see her nylon covered feet. Something about that was incredibly exciting, because sure, you see women's bare feet at the pool or the beach, you see nylon covered legs in shoes, but having the shoe removed and the nylon covered feet exposed was almost like opening a delicious present...He would prefer to watch these specials when he was alone, but that was rare, there were times when he was watching with his family he both wanted to be there and also run away, the embarrassment of what he was feeling was almost too much to bear, but the excitement overpowered that.... When alone in his room, he would sneak up various department store catalogues, and stare at the hosiery section....staring and studying those faceless anonymous legs, feet, body parts, and touched the paper, wishing he could get a sense of what they feel like in the flesh, in the material....imagining himself reaching through the paper and magically pulling off the body parts, them sealing up at the place of separation magically, not harming the person, but him being able to pull out the body part from the page and have it live in his room with him....a nylon covered entire leg that was fully alive that he could touch, feel, memorize, play with the toes and have them jolt and curl, run his fingers over the ball of the foot, down the arch and have an opportunity of feeling what a foot covered in tight stocking or nylons feels like and imagine what his touch is doing to the recipient.

Even though if seeing a live performance was incredibly exciting for him, being amongst a large crowd of people, even when trying to appear not interested, he felt as if all eyes had to be on him, had to know what he was thinking, that he was lusting after the magician's assistants, staring at their legs, squirming in his seat if their shoes were taken off, breathing a little heavier if they were restrained in the box and tickled...he knew no one could get in his head, but part of him was terrified at the notion that someone might be able to read him and know what he was thinking.

Always thinking of himself as an audience member, there was a moment when he was at a live show that he somehow connected "this person does this for a job....I could do that I'm sure...how do I get up there when I'm older and do that?"

He made his way to the library, finding books on illusionists and illusions, checked them out and for the next week found himself buried in them...studying how the tricks worked, studying the drawings or even better, photos of the assistants....He saved any money he made towards getting a first trick...the first one he was dreaming of was the "thin woman" or "sawing a woman in half" trick....he knew it would be beyond him, but so desperately wished that he could present it where after the top and bottom parts were separated, he could pull off the boxes revealing the model showing her body moving comfortably, but with the blade through her, and the bottom half of her...nylon covered legs and feet with the toes wiggling and moving. He knows when he's seen it on TV that it was an illusion...just that, having that illusion in front of him to touch would be wonderful...but he would dream about the possibility of having that illusion a reality.

After some years, he studied the saw in half trick, figured out ways to modify it to his liking, and saved up enough money to get the trick and start auditioning models. When it came to that, he was perfectly ok if he had to go through and interview/audition several applicants before he found the perfect one. After years of perfecting his presentation skills, close up magic, and tricks that were fairly cheap and easy to pull off, he was ready to move up to something a bit more "adult". He had been performing at small venues, assemblies, birthday parties, but also wanted to get out of that...He wanted to perform for an audience of adults so maybe he could dazzle them with something a bit more than G rated. One Saturday he found himself at the illusionist store he had window shopped several times, but was finally ready to buy the saw in half trick...He also didn't want to just buy the basic version...he wanted one that was a little bit more dazzling, fancier, a bit more "grown up" than what a random high schooler would use. When at the store, he looked behind the cashier and saw an ancient looking book....he asked what it was...the cashier brought it down, showed it to him....it appeared to be a novelty book...something that looked like what you might find in a haunted house, full of fake spells and ingredients for potions....Brett asked how much it was....the cashier said it was on him for investing so much in the first trick, knowing he's be back for more...but as he placed the book on the counter he said "please be careful with this. Having this will bring a lot of power and a lot of responsibility." Brett chuckled, assuming one illusionist to another he was just kidding...he wasn't.

Brett brought home the book and rented a truck to get the saw in half table and parts home, taking them straight to his basement. As he put it together and studied how it worked, he realized it was time to get a "lovely assistant" in the box, and as a part of his act. His heart started to race just at the thought of having beautiful women reach out to him, wanting to work with him, getting to meet them, and it being appropriate to touch them....He ran to his room, opened his laptop and posted an ad...The ad asked for young, attractive female models interested in being a magician's assistant...that dance experience is a plus and he specifically mentioned they would need to show their feet onstage...After posting it, he was surprised at how quickly the emails were coming in...Part of him felt a little awkward and dirty knowing that the main reason he is going to audition them and want to meet with them is because of his own sexual excitement from this fantasy of his...He went through the emails of mostly very professional young woman with headshots, nice little cover letters mentioning how fun it sounds and that they were excited to hear from him. He responds to each of them saying that part of the job would entail in certain tricks to be the "bottom half" of legs and feet, so he asked if they could send him pictures of their legs and feet in nylons. For some, he didn't get a response from them...he assumes that request may have been too weird for them, which he knows, knowing what he has in store, they wouldn't be tolerant of his other requests. He moves on and starts to schedule audition appointments for those who responded..some of the girls sent really basic pictures in a dark bedroom of their feet in nylons...others took this part of the audition a lot more seriously, taking model level photos of different angles of their feet in gorgeous nylons...even if he doesn't end up hiring them, just having those pictures is great for him to enjoy....He books an audition appointment with one girl that he feels might be a favorite....Samantha. She was actually the first to respond...seemed very friendly, professional, a bit naive which was perfect, and of course had sent perfect pictures of her gorgeous feet.

He scheduled her to come over the next day, and asked her to wear nude colored nylons...The next day, the doorbell rang and it was her....He went downstairs, invited her in...she was more gorgeous than she looked in her photos. She was in a blue and yellow sundress, had long, wavy light brown hair, a kind face. He invited her in, and as he let her walk in front of him, noticed how smooth her gorgeous legs looked in the nylons, and admired her pumps, and could barely wait to get those off. He led her down to the basement so they could talk and he could "audition" her a bit. He made a joke about being a creep with a bunch of girls trapped in his basement. His charming humor and her trusting nature combined perfectly, and he could tell that she trusted him, and was eager to please, eager to work and was adaptable, down to earth and willing to try anything. There wasn't a sense of jaded artist in her...she still had a view of the world without a lot of judgement or concern that someone could be doing anything dishonest.

"So, let me know what you need from me. Would you like a monologue? Would you like to see me dance at all?" She hands over a hard copy of her headshot and resume. Having no idea how to audition models, he plays off like he knows what he's doing "No, I think we're good. Why don't I just tell you a little bit about the trick and what I'm looking for in an assistant, and maybe I'll have you step in it, so you can see if you're comfortable?" She smiles "Oh that sounds great! Is this it? The saw in half trick? SO COOL!" She points to the table, that is set up and waiting for her. "That's it! yeah!" he adds. "So, what I'd like to do ideally at some point is maybe getting a second assistant, and you would both take turns being the main feature and the bottom half...I think for now I have a way to do it with just one..I can't share how the trick works until I actually hire someone and have them sign contracts on not sharing the secrets etc...but do you want to maybe get into it so you can see how the assistant lays in, gets in and out?" She nods with excitement, almost as if she's the volunteer at a show. He instructs her to take off her shoes, she slips out of them, exposing her gorgeous nylon covered feet. He takes her hand, and helps her into the box, her head sticking out, her feet sticking out of the bottom. She giggles and smiles as he puts the restraint over her neck "it's just like on tv!" she says, a bit star struck. When he locks her ankles in, she wiggles a bit, "oooh my feet feel trapped, please don't tickle them!" Hearing this delights him because it confirms that she is ticklish. "Actually you're gonna hate me, but that is going to be part of it...you've seen the trick where they tickle the foot of the model when the parts are separated and she giggles, right?" she giggles and curls her toes "OHHH yeah I guess they do that. oh NO!" she continues to giggle playfully and wiggle her feet. He walks over to her feet. "So if you are playing the bottom half and if i were to give your foot a quick little tickle...do you think you could be silent? Can't have two laughers." She has a huge shy smile on her face "ummm I guess you could tryyyyy!" He says "okaaay, try for as long as you can..." He scribbles his fingertips gently over her feet and they immediately wiggle desperately, and she miraculoulsy remains quiet...after about 10 seconds of biting her lips, closing her eyes and taking some deep breaths she finally explodes "eeeeheheheehehehhehe! Oh MY GAWD That was hard! I couldn't cover my mouth because my hands are in the box!!!" He playfully continues to tickle her feet lightly, keeping her giggling, not thinking much about the behavior... "So, do you want the job?" She gasps, nods and continues giggling "Yes! can I have my feet back? Hehehe

The first show with Samantha went great....it was also the first time he was trying the instructions in the book that would cause what appears to be an illusion to be reality. They are announced, he enters with flourish in his black costume, and she enters, flaunts her body through a short dance as they set up the first trick: the saw in half....She wears a red leotard, tan nylons, and red high heels. The box is wheeled out, and opened. She smiles and winks at the audience as she bends her knees to remove her shoes, she walks on the table and lays comfortably in the box, he locks her in, gives her feet a playful tickle, causing her to giggle softly, He softly mutters the secret language that changes illusion to reality, grabs onto the large metal blades, slaps them together, causing a great "Clanging" sound. Pushes one into the center of the box, the blade resting on Samantha's actual stomach...she gasps as the blade is pushed through her entire midsection slapping the other end of the box..the blade has gone through her cleanly....no pain...no blood, almost as if in a cartoon, just a clean separation of the top and bottom half of her body. She gasps and is amazed at how strange it feels to have a blade going through her....no pain, just a strange, almost erotic feeling in the center of her body. He pushes through the second blade through her causing her to gasp again...she wiggles her toes, as part of the act, but is also amazed at how she can feel everything...she can feel her upper body and lower body, he pulls the top and bottom half of the table apart, and the audience, very use to this trick applaud enthusiastically as he steps in between the two sides.

He then walks over to her top half, unclamps the box and removes the box from the table placing it on a table behind her. The audience gasps in amazement and applauds as Samantha's actual upper body is revealed, in full view as she smiles, loving the attention and moves her arms around to show it is actually her. He then walks over to the bottom half of her, and in a similar way, removes the box to more gasps and applause, the audience in total disbelief of the realism of the illusion...her nylon clad legs and feet appear to be laying on the table, separated from her body, toes wigging, not appearing robotic in any way. He swiftly and with flourish walks over to her lower half, moves the table to her upper half so she can see her feet. Her eyes widen in amazement, he teasingly wiggles his fingers near her soles, and the audience laughs as she curls her toes defensively, and shakes her head begging him not to tickle. He checks in with the audience to see what they think he should do, and they applaud and cheer. Samantha wanting to keep her feet free from tickly fingers isn't good enough for them, they want to see it.

Her eyes widen and she shrieks in anticipation, and curls her toes, defending her poor ticklish feet. This is certainly not what she signed up for...she clamps her eyes shut in anticipation as he begins gently but rapidly exploring her sensitive feet. Her eyes shoot open and her jaw drops in amazement...somehow with the phenomenon of her being separated, it seems that her feet are more sensitive than ever! She snickers, snorts and titters and lets out a very silly sounding high pitched highly feminine laugh as her feet are mercilessly tickled. The audience applauds to encourage this silliness to continue, her eyes clamp shut and shoot open in amazement, shaking her head, her blonde curls flying around all over her face, feeling incredibly trapped and stuck. Her arms, not being tied down, she allows them to flail and even cover her face out of embarrassment over how she is reacting, although she simply can't help it...her feet are just too ticklish to be touched like this...as tens of seconds pass, she fights the urge to scream and say stop...she wants to prove that she can handle this, and wants to keep the job, but the truth is, she has never had her feet tickled like this before. Never more than a few seconds...never while she was trapped and can't move and never in these dance tights that are so shiny and smooth...so slippery, she considers, maybe that is what is causing her to be so incredibly ticklish. Either way, she is relieved when the curtain drops on them and their portion of the show is over as the audience applauds with great enthusiasm. He stops and she catches her breath...She looks down at her separated body... "So, how do we get me back together? That was insane!"

He smiles at her and simply says, "we don't!" and kind of chuckles. He mutters a bit of sorcery, and before she can scream, she has gone mute and lost her voice. He calmly lifts her upper body from the table and carries it to his car, parked right outside the theatre, places her in the back set, and buckles her in...the entire time, she is mouthing, screaming desperately for him to stop screwing around and put her back together. He walks back into the theatre's backstage area, seeing her feet and legs kicking...as if she is screaming or trying to walk away...he throws her legs over his shoulders, and holds her securely as she continues to wiggle, as he walks to the car, he can see her through the open windows of the back seat continuing to scream with no sound coming out, he gives her feet a tickle to calm her down and her silent screams turn into silent desperate laughter...something about not being able to be heard makes her so much more desperate and ticklish. He places her legs in the driver's seat...feet on his lap, secured by the seat belt, rolls up his tinted windows to give him privacy, and drives home where he can play with her body more....tickling her feet the whole way home, her laughing desperately in silence.

He brought Samantha home and once they were securely in his basement, he would do sorcery in order to allow her to speak once again, but notifying her that he could take that away, and not to fear, she will be well taken care of.

"How dare you!! I thought I was going to piss my pants in the car! You wouldn't stop tickling my feet!!!!" Her voice even seems a little horse as she exclaims...he offers her a glass of water, which she chugs. He calmly continues "I am sorry, dear, I just couldn't resist...so you know, I will certainly be kind to you...I mean you no harm....in fact...along with tickling you, I will also..." He approaches her and kisses her. He undresses her upper body and proceeds to kiss nearly every inch of her from her lips, her cheek, her neck, collarbone, chest, nipples, ribs, tummy and hips. Some squirming and giggling ensues from her, but ultimately, she is satisfied...maybe under his spell so to speak, but she sort of purrs and he moves over to her lower half and begins kissing her hip bone, her clit over her leotard causing her to gasp and moan, not quite expecting that, and wiggles and tenses her upper body as he makes his way, kissing down her legs, and finally to her toes, which he kisses and nibbles over her nylons. She playfully complains how ticklish she is, but ultimately the physical attention is worth it to her as she tries to relax and let him do what he wants...she has found him attractive since she met him, so getting constant attention from him is certainly not the worst thing.

Samantha is the first of many many "living toys" Brett started to collect over time...he would obviously constantly either have to re-hire new magician's assistants, who when they were up to speed that the illusion is real and not something that is done through smoke and mirrors, they felt honored to be apart of it, not knowing their future....He would also bring up beautiful women from the audience as "lovely assistants" for his final illusion, which would always end in the curtain dropping, so the audience is not expecting to see the assistant put back together....he would usually "mute them" before the trick, so they couldn't scream or say anything unusual is happening, but he would expand his collection of body parts....if he found a sexy pair of hands, feet, tits, an entire upper or lower body, he would use that person for that trick where he could make that part or everything but that part disappear, then in similar fashion as he did with Samantha, he would bring them home, to his basement where he had his variety of toys to play with.

He would spend more and more time in his "toy room" Going up to a pair of legs and feet, tickling them, watching the feet and toes wiggle desperately, and sometimes watch and hear the upper part of the body on the other side of the room suddenly start screaming and laughing, completely unable to control what was happening to her..sometimes he would take an arm that was particularly hot...maybe one where he really admired the hands...lotion up the hand and put a spell on it to rub his cock as he sucked on a pair of tits and tickled another pair of feet...maybe 2 different pairs of fluttering feet until he exploded....that would typically be his way of ending his evening...he was in heaven and had exactly what he wanted...now to find more victims...

Samantha is the first of many many "living toys" Brett started to collect over time...he would obviously constantly either have to re-hire new magician's assistants, who when they were up to speed that the illusion is real and not something that is done through smoke and mirrors, they felt honored to be apart of it, not knowing their future....He would also bring up beautiful women from the audience as "lovely assistants" for his final illusion, which would always end in the curtain dropping, so the audience is not expecting to see the assistant put back together....he would usually "mute them" before the trick, so they couldn't scream or say anything unusual is happening, but he would expand his collection of body parts....if he found a sexy pair of hands, feet, tits, an entire upper or lower body, he would use that person for that trick where he could make that part or everything but that part disappear, then in similar fashion as he did with Samantha, he would bring them home, to his basement where he had his variety of toys to play with.

He would spend more and more time in his "toy room" Going up to a pair of legs and feet, tickling them, watching the feet and toes wiggle desperately, and sometimes watch and hear the upper part of the body on the other side of the room suddenly start screaming and laughing, completely unable to control what was happening to her..sometimes he would take an arm that was particularly hot...maybe one where he really admired the hands...lotion up the hand and put a spell on it to rub his cock as he sucked on a pair of tits and tickled another pair of feet...maybe 2 different pairs of fluttering feet until he exploded....that would typically be his way of ending his evening...he was in heaven and had exactly what he wanted...now to find more victims...

I have always been partial to magic shows. This story describes the reasons why.

Thank you! I really enjoyed this one!

The beautiful assistant cut in half and having her feet tickled has always been a fantasy of mine. Excellent story. Thanks for sharing. :headbang:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back