• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Well. That didn't help my nerves any

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi All! I just had to talk about what I just witnessed mainly as a way to, hopefully, get it out of my head.

As many of you know I live with my mother. Earlier this evening she started saying that she saw a snake in the house. I never saw it.

A few minutes ago she called one of our neighbors to come look and, if possible, catch it. He came and looked and he said in was a black snake, however, when he pulled it out of hiding it looked, and moved, like a black racer. Whatever kind it was it looked to be a good 5 to 7 footer.

And, I had pretty much a front row seat of it all going down. So. Yeah. Needless to say that it did NOT help my nerves any.

Sorry to hear all of this, tickle gamer. Finding such a thing in your house must be very unnerving.

Hopefully now that it is gone you will calm down.

Take care, my friend
Mitch

Basically harmless, likely offended and gone.

I'm sure any voodoo practitioner worth their salt would say that was quite the symbolic purging.

Of course that's literally what happened, and either sort of snake you mentioned is not venomous (thank you, Google)
and prefer to avoid people, so I'm sure the bugger wasn't exactly thrilled by the whole unceremonious ousting either, if that makes you feel any better.

Nobody would return after being treated so rudely. :idontwann Nor will he or she be recommending your accomodations on Tripadvisor any day soon.

My advice....sell the house immediately lol...black snakes are notoriously mean fighters...i know that snakes are supposed to be awesome and all that...but sorry, if ever a snake got into my home i'd be out of there before you could scream snake...

We do have two pet lizards that live out front, in the cracks on the porch...but i like those...however i still wouldn't wish to share my living space with them...

Just remember that snakes, though not always desirable, feel pain and fear like any other living creature.

"We have doomed the wolf not for what it is, but for what we deliberately and mistakenly perceive it to be –the mythologized epitome of a savage ruthless killer – which is, in reality, no more than a reflected image of ourself." ― Farley Mowat

So true. We're the most dangerous... Pardon me for running with that.

Just remember that snakes, though not always desirable, feel pain and fear like any other living creature.

"We have doomed the wolf not for what it is, but for what we deliberately and mistakenly perceive it to be –the mythologized epitome of a savage ruthless killer – which is, in reality, no more than a reflected image of ourself." ― Farley Mowat

Never Cry Wolf https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/never-cry-wolf-farley-mowat/1102182293

Never Cry Wolf the video https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/dvd-never-cry-wolf-charles-martin-smith/3640913?ean=0786936240825

NEVER_CRY_WOLF_VIDEO.jpgNEVER_CRY_WOLF_COVER.jpgNEVER_CRY_WOLF_BOOK.jpg

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back