• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

This App and Ghosting

TicklerInBmore

Nah cuz somebody needs to say this. I dont what it is with the people on this app and ghosting but that shit is annoying. Dont message about meetup and then just never respond again. Atleast say you are either no longer interested or you cannot meet up anymore. That ghosting stuff will fuckin ruin peoples social skills. If you dont like what im saying then I apologize but at the end of the day its just rude af.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ghosting can be really difficult to handle. It can make you feel vulnerable, rejected, and overall very shitty. Because of that i think its important to address theses in a pragmatic and healthy way, so you can get back to enjoying life.
1. Life happens. The person could've gotten busy, or just forgotten. We arent the center of other people's attention, even though we may convince ourselves into thinking so

2. Its easy to take things personally when it comes to sex, whether this fetish(or kink) is sexual for you or not. Give yourself some space to cool down. Take a breath, or a break. Or a walk. Come back to it when your fresh.

3. Sh!t happens. And thats ok. We cant control what other people do, but we do have a say in how we respond.

If you want a sense of closure, and you can be civil about it, send them a statement explaining that you arent interested in meeting or talking any longer.
Again.. Be. Civil. Venting has its place, but its rarely in some poor soul's dm's. I wish the best for you, and i hope your day gets brighter.

This!!! having been ghosted I agree with all 3 points. Just gotta move on when this happens and hope a connection happens that leads to a session.

Ghosting can be really difficult to handle. It can make you feel vulnerable, rejected, and overall very shitty. Because of that i think its important to address theses in a pragmatic and healthy way, so you can get back to enjoying life.
1. Life happens. The person could've gotten busy, or just forgotten. We arent the center of other people's attention, even though we may convince ourselves into thinking so

2. Its easy to take things personally when it comes to sex, whether this fetish(or kink) is sexual for you or not. Give yourself some space to cool down. Take a breath, or a break. Or a walk. Come back to it when your fresh.

3. Sh!t happens. And thats ok. We cant control what other people do, but we do have a say in how we respond.

If you want a sense of closure, and you can be civil about it, send them a statement explaining that you arent interested in meeting or talking any longer.
Again.. Be. Civil. Venting has its place, but its rarely in some poor soul's dm's. I wish the best for you, and i hope your day gets brighter.

Thats a good read. Check out the fifth agreement, if you havent. Gold&#55357;&#56396;

You hit all the nails on the head couldnt have said it better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not just TMF it's all over, certainly in m/m, a guy I was phone texting with just stopped and has restarted saying he is super busy, not sure what to make of him yet. A guy on Recon had chatted with a little off and on reached out to me then just stopped. A guy I see on multiple sites lives not far away chatted with off and on through covid reached out and then nothing I have unfriended him and such. And all this is just the past couple months and I think I'm forgetting another instance.
Covid may have made this worse and it might be we need to be safe and not meet for a while but yeah, a quick sorry something came up is a easy enough way to bow out. And you should just know that it's likely they aren't going to show up. I might start doing the meet you at Starbucks or McDonald's thing then go over thing. Because it's really rediculous these days.

Everything Ninjatickle and everyone else is saying is correct and the right thing to do, but it doesn't take the pain and frustration away of being in this situation in the moment. I've been in this situation more times than I can count, both on here with someone pretty cool who just stopped responding to messages, but still logged on and used the site, and across multiple online dating sites multiple times over the years.

I'm not blaming anyone for that. At the end of the day, people do what they want to do. I have been that guy before as well where someone tried to start a conversation with me and I didn't respond or started the conversation but never finished it. So not blaming or faulting anyone. But it can be a frustrating and upsetting situation to be in, and it certainly doesn't feel good. At the end of the day, if you're meant to find that person you're looking for you will. And eventually you will find that person to have conversations and sessions with, etc. Just give it time I guess.

Hope all is well!

Ghosting is a PITA brother, and it sucks that some people doesn't have the gumption to say what they ought to when they want to end a conversation.

But alas, it's a weird world and we're all weird kinky people here.

I hope you get your groove back soon mate.
Hang ten.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back