• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

“Must do” Sessions!

FtTickleFan

Hello all. I have been doing sessions for the last 2 years or so on occasion. Thus far I have done sessions with Bella Carrera (my first ever), Audrey Sugersmak (twice), and Bell Ink. All 3 were absolutely fantastic!

It got me thinking of a “bucket list” tickle session of sorts.

Who is everybody’s favorite session ever? And who would you say is an absolutely must do given the chance?

I’m not looking for dream sessions (meaning your favorite mode) but more so realistic ones that actually do sessions and travel!

I think this could be a fun thread. Let’s see what you guys think!

By far, my favorite session has been and coninues to be with my sweet, sexy Rachel.

My bucket list fantasy is Kandi from Silver Cherry. She has been ever since I first saw her tickled.

I'm excited to book with the magnificent CapturedDoll when she is regular to Orlando. I have heard so many glowing reviews!

Are these paid sessions ? Is there a page to find paid leers and lees ?

They usually advertise in personals for the areas they operate in to my knowledge.

I will have to write about it in detail in the "True Stories" section but my best tickling sessions were with Chinese massage girls who both used the name Sofia. Of all the massage parlor girls I've tickled (or at least tried to tickle) through the years the Sofias were the most game providers I've been fortunate enough to know, each allowing me to tie her to the massage table so I could tickle her defenseless bodies. I got to do this with each a couple of times before they moved on.

As for a bucket list session, that would be a four-hands massage where I get two Asian providers to take turns donning the restraints, tickling each other - with my help.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back