• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Socal tickling sessions! 25/F (paid)

Hello fellow ticklephiles,

I'm a long time ticklee (and I've been known to switch here and there ;)) that is finally taking the plunge into paid sessions after dabbling with a few long-term lers. I am incredibly ticklish, lots of fun, have wonderful feet, and would love to find myself under your fingers if you're interested ;)

Hit me up via email at [email protected] with your username, real name, and location.
I would also love to know your experience with both paid and play sessions, and what you're looking for in a session with yours truly.

***ALSO, I do try and be friends/have actual relationships with all of my lers. I've found that always improves the sessions tenfold, so feel free to PM me and we can move to Kik to chat for awhile and see if it's a good fit ❤ I ask for pay for my time/travel, but at the end of the day I want to do sessions because I love tickling, and I'd love to have more great humans to explore and play with.

Much love and laughter,
Mari

How far are you from colorado?

The list of shiver-inducing services is short and sweet: hair play, back tickles, or both, for 25 or 50 minutes. Back tickles can involve feathers and textures.The LORD will destroy the house of the proud: but he will establish the border ... quarter-session with great abilities, and three months ago gained.

I had the pleasure of flying out to meet Marigirl and have a session with her and she is everything she says she is; happy, bubbly, lots of fun, a great personality and one of the coolest people I’ve met. She has extremely ticklish feet that were so fun to tickle and a great laugh. I wont expose her most ticklish spot, you have to find it for yourself. &#55357;&#56841; I would gladly fly to her location again for a second round!!

Awww Jeff! Thank you so very much for this glowing review! I had a wonderful time with you, and am definitely looking forward to the next one! Give B my love, and I'm sure I'll see you sometime soon ;)

I had the pleasure of flying out to meet Marigirl and have a session with her and she is everything she says she is; happy, bubbly, lots of fun, a great personality and one of the coolest people I’ve met. She has extremely ticklish feet that were so fun to tickle and a great laugh. I wont expose her most ticklish spot, you have to find it for yourself. �� I would gladly fly to her location again for a second round!!

This has being a long time coming but here's my brief review of my session with MariGirl, 10/10 she is literally the perfect Lee in every sense. extremely ticklish as hell and so fun to see her laugh and squirm around! For those looking for sessions with a safe and fun girl, MariGirl is the perfect person for that. Can't wait to have another session with her :D

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back