• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Feet or Upper Body

Upper-body. Feet just weird me out. I'm not even comfortable having mine touched by someone else.

I love feet. Looking, tickling, kissing, admiring, comparing. But just tickling...I love upper body. I think there is a connection when you are face to face with upper body tickling....it's wonderful.

Upper body.

All of my favorite spots (giving and receiving) are upper body spots.

I have a foot fetish so I prefer feet, but I think upper body generally nets the stronger reactions and are a reliable, safer bet as far as being ticklish goes.

In other words, finding extremely ticklish feet seems to be harder than finding extremely ticklish armpits.

Some foot tickling is good as an intro to the session, but my 'ler straddling me and getting stuck into my ribs is what really drives me wild.

I have a foot fetish so I prefer feet, but I think upper body generally nets the stronger reactions and are a reliable, safer bet as far as being ticklish goes.

In other words, finding extremely ticklish feet seems to be harder than finding extremely ticklish armpits.
Usually yes. If not in cases like this :):

tt0184ringgirltanya_foot.gif

Ring girl Tanya tickled insane by four hands
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...-Ring-girl-Tanya-tickled-insane-by-four-hands

Probably true, but I've known more than a few women who's most ticklish or only ticklish spot was their feet

I think most of the guys are going to say feet and almost all the ladies will say UB.

I'll always take feet over upper body if I can. Feet always seem to be the most ticklish spot.

I think most of the guys are going to say feet and almost all the ladies will say UB.

As a male 'lee, it's def upper body. When you're tightly bound and she's straddling you at tickling the shit out of your ribs, it's so hot. I do love female feet, but I prefer to worship them rather than tickle them. Not that I won't do the latter if it's what she desires, but sucking her toes one at a time, particularly when they're nice and sweaty after an exercise session, is more my thing when it comes to feet. Actually lady sweat is a bit of a fetish for me in general. Not BO, obviously but fresh sweat from a workout is very hot.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back