• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Songs You Like That Have.. Strange Sounds Or Words.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
This is NOT to make fun of anything.

I was just thinking.

Are there any songs that forum members like.. or think are pretty good, that have.. odd or strange words or sounds.

For me, the song "Return To Innocence" by Enigma comes to mind.

Some of the song has lyrics/sounds /words where they are singing.

Oy, Oy,. Oy, Oy Oy Oy Oy.

Unless that is just the way I'm hearing it.

It almost sounds like.... an old Jewish man exclaiming.

I'm Jewish, as I've mentioned before, so I'm sure through my life, I've had family, friends, etc who are Jewish, who have said things like this.

I'm sure that I have done such too. at some point

I really like the cash register sound in songs like "Money" by Pink Floyd or "Paper Planes" by M.I.A.

Your So Vain by Carly Simon.

The song claims the listener is so vain because they bet the listener believes the song is about them.

...but if it isn't about the listener then WHAT THE HELL IS IT ABOUT? I mean, the title of the song is YOUR SO VAIN so it is "TECHNICALLY" about THEM!

Your So Vain by Carly Simon.

The song claims the listener is so vain because they bet the listener believes the song is about them.

...but if it isn't about the listener then WHAT THE HELL IS IT ABOUT? I mean, the title of the song is YOUR SO VAIN so it is "TECHNICALLY" about THEM!

Is that the weird sound? I'm confused lol I thought that song was about Mick Jagger or Warren Beaty lol

OH? REALLY? Huh, okay. It's just the lyrics of the song have long since confused me.

I never really understood what the singer was trying to say in the song other than being very unhappy towards someone they knew.

The Beatles used a mellotron in their song "Strawberry Fields Forever" so of course, Oasis had to use one in their song "Wonderwall." :D

I'm still wondering what in the Sam hill a Psu Psu Psudio (sp?) Is? Phil Collins won't answer my calls.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back