• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Cartel Chapter 16: Prep Week, Day 6, Part 4 (F/F, belly)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 4 of Chapter 16 of The Tickle Cartel. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

All Tickle Cartel Chapters

Previous Chapter
Chapter 16: Prep Week, Day 6: Part 3

“Hi, Tickle Mistress Wendy!” Jen greeted her mentor as she climbed into the T cart.

“Hey, Jen,” Wendy warmly welcomed her. “Are you ready for tonight?”

“Yep, I’ve got everything that I need in here,” Jen confirmed, and the two began to drive towards their destination for the evening.

“How have you been since the last time I saw you?” the Tickle Mistress questioned when they were well on their way. “Did the tickle fight with Diana go well?”

“Yes, it went very well,” Jen smiled. “She tried to threaten me, and I showed her that was not a good idea.”

“Threaten you? With what?” Wendy wondered in disbelief.

“She said she’d tickle torture me,” Jen declined to name the bellybutton Q-tip threat that Diana had really made. “I’m not really sure if she could have done it, but I decided to teach her a lesson instead of letting her try.” Despite Jen knowing that Diana could and would have tickle tortured her had she lost, it was very important to her that her one ticklish weakness stayed hidden from her mentor.

“I see,” the older woman responded. “And I presume you taught her toes the lesson very effectively?”

“Oh, yes I did,” Jen affirmed with a victorious tone. “She got all the flossers and toothbrushes that I could hold. They went all over her toes, and she was completely helpless for me. After she recovered enough to speak, she told me that it was pure torture.”

“Sounds like you did teach that lesson pretty well,” Tickle Mistress Wendy replied. “And it sounds like you had a great time in that tickle fight. Anything else happen since the last time you saw me?”

“I just tickled Rebecca a little bit after she got put in the stocks, but nothing big,” Jen informed the driver. “How about you? Anything interesting?”

“I’ve been preparing for this evening, and you’ll see what I did when we get to my place,” Wendy answered. “Speaking of which, do you have any special activities that you’d like to do this evening?”

“Nothing specific; I figured that you had a general plan already,” Jen was open to suggestions. “I’m sure that I’ll get tickled sometime, and as for the timeline, I’m fine with planning it as we go.”

“Alright, I’ll go with what I planned out, and I’ll tell you along the way,” the Tickle Mistress stated. “You were right when you said that you’d be tickled; that’s the first thing I have planned for you. I got a new table specifically made for restraining tummy ticklish ticklees, and I was hoping to try it out on you. Does that sound alright?”

“Sure,” Jen accepted the offer. “That sounds like fun.”

Upon arriving at the Tickle Mistress’s house, Jen hopped out of the T cart, ready to go inside. Both Tickle Mistress Wendy and her guest slid off their flip flops upon entering the home, and Layla soon came to greet them. “Mistress and Miss Jen, nice to see you both again. Would you like anything from me?”

“Not right now, Layla; thank you for asking,” Wendy dismissed her servant. After Layla left, Jen followed her mentor to a room upstairs with the table she had mentioned earlier. “Well, here it is, Jen. Whenever you’re ready, we can start testing it.”

“This table looks really cool,” Jen remarked, studying the restraining device as she walked over to it. Just like the Tickle Mistress had stated earlier, this table was clearly meant to facilitate tummy tickling, although it could probably be used to tickle all over a ticklee’s body. Velcro straps covered the top and bottom of the table, placed so they would restrain the entire length of a victim’s arms and legs in an I position. There were additional straps to go over a captive’s ribs, and holes had been added to allow the tickler to move the straps to adjust for different ticklee heights. However, what really told Jen that this table was meant for ticklish torsos was the protrusion in the middle. The raised part of the table was clearly designed to stretch a sensitive stomach and make it more vulnerable to all sorts of tickling. A quick look at the underside showed a motor that could be used to adjust the height of the helpless midsection, as well as buttons to activate the motor. Having satisfied her curiosity with regards to the table’s design, Jen hopped on, positioning her midriff on top of the protrusion. She lay her arms and legs inside the straps, with her hands and feet about halfway to the top and bottom of the table. Her arms, legs, and ribs were perfectly aligned so that the straps did not need to be adjusted at all. “Wow, this fits me perfectly!” she commented once she was ready to be restrained.

“Well, I arranged the straps to hold you specifically,” Wendy announced. “Layla and Fiona measured your arms and legs while you were sleeping here after they tied you up, and they gave me those measurements so I could customize bondage to hold you ahead of time. Are you ready to be strapped in there?”

“Yes!” Jen excitedly answered, and Wendy began the process of locking her up. As each strap went over her limb and then was pulled back to secure it in place, Jen felt her arms and legs steadily move closer and push into the tickle table. The soft material that she was bound to made this fairly comfortable, as did the pillow under her head, and she relaxed while Wendy worked. By the time her imminent tickler was finished strapping her in, Jen felt very secure. She pulled on the bonds at Wendy’s gesture to make sure they were tight, but she could not muster the strength to elicit any noise from the Velcro. After a few seconds of trying and failing to move her restraints, she turned to her tickler and announced, “I think you’ve got me in here good, Wendy.”

“And you’re comfortable?” the Tickle Mistress checked.

“Yes, I am,” Jen affirmed with a smile on her face.

“Alright, then I guess it’s time for me to start,” Wendy declared as she sat on top of a few straps on Jen’s legs. The Tickle Mistress’ fingers dove into the exposed midsection in front of her as she wondered, “Jen, is your tummy just as ticklish as when I got you earlier?”

“YEHEHEHEHES!” Jen laughed out her answer as the fingernails began working over her most ticklish spot. With her back arched slightly by the tickle table protrusion, she was feeling a bit more vulnerable than normal, and her laughter was a step above standard.

“Well, I can definitely see that now, Jen,” Wendy announced, her fingers running all over the sensitive stomach. “Yes, you are definitely as ticklish as when I got you before you started Transporter Training. How does the table make you feel? More vulnerable? More exposed? More ticklish?” After the teasing inquiries, the tickler went back to making sure her ticklee was feeling fine. “Is it comfortable for you while I’m tickling? Does it hurt at all? I’ll make adjustments if necessary.”

“IHIHIHIHIT FEHEHEHEELS GOHOHOOD!” Jen opted to reply to the final questions first. “TIHIHIHICKLEHEHES AHAHAHA BIHIHIHIT MOHOHOHORE, BUHUHUHUT STIHIHIHILL FUHUHUHUN! AHAHAHAHA!”

As Jen let herself take a break from speaking to just laugh, her mind became active, ‘Having my belly pushed up like this definitely makes it feel more vulnerable, almost like… like… like it’s asking to be tickled or something like that. But since I like it being tickled, it asking to be tickled is actually fine. And Tickle Mistress Wendy is such a great tickler; I really like her tickling me with her nails. She’s really skilled with them, and they just feel so good.’

“Always good to hear that you’re having fun laughing that hard,” the Tickle Mistress dictated as her fingers wiggled around her ticklee’s midriff. “And this tickle table seems like such a perfect fit for you. I’ll have to put you in this every time you come over here. How does that sound, Jen?”

“SOHOHOUNDS AHAHAMAHAHAZIHIHING!” Jen approved of her mentor’s plan to tickle her tons. “LEHEHEHETS DOHOHOHO THAHAHAHAT!”

“Wow, every time that I tickle you, I am just amazed by your love for it,” Wendy proclaimed as her fingers continued to rampage across the ticklish torso. “Tickle, tickle, tickle, Jen! I’ve got your ticklish tummy all to myself! And I’m just going to tickle, tickle, tickle it until I want to stop!”

Tickle Mistress Wendy continued to converse with her happy ticklee for another fifteen minutes of abdomen tickling, but she never once entered the bellybutton that held so much laughter in it. Following this tickling, she decided that it was time to give Jen a break, and she released her mentee from the tickle table. As she was being untied, Jen disappointingly asked, “Is that all?”

“For now, but don’t worry, I’ll tickle you later,” Wendy declared. “Right now, I just wanted to do a quick test of the table for functionality and making you laugh. Other than being tickled, is there anything you’d like to do now?”

“Could we play some games or something like that?” Jen requested, still full of energy despite all the tummy tickling.

“Sure, let’s head to the game room,” the Tickle Mistress affirmed.

When they reached the other room, Jen decided that she wanted to play ping pong first. The two played that and a few other games, including board and card games, for a while, and Jen almost began to feel like this was a normal night at a friend’s house. Eventually, Izzy came into the room and broadcasted, “Mistress, the other servants were wondering when you and Miss Jen want dinner?”

“Oh, what time is it getting to be, Izzy?” Tickle Mistress Wendy looked around for a clock.

“It’s about ten minutes until 5:00 pm, Mistress,” Izzy informed her mistress.

“Jen, how hungry are you feeling?” Wendy wondered.

“I could go for some food right now,” Jen responded.

“Now it is, Izzy,” the Tickle Mistress told her servant, a warm smile plastered over her face. “We’ll head over; tell the others to put the food on the table. Thank you.”

“Yes, Mistress,” Izzy submissively confirmed the order before hurrying off.

Once the servant was gone, Wendy led Jen back towards the dining room, and the food was already there when they arrived. Like before Jen left for Transporter Training, Layla, Izzy, and Ava joined them at the table, and they made small talk while eating the meal.

Eventually, Jen got a devious thought in her mind, and she had a smirk on her face while she asked Wendy, “Tickle Mistress Wendy, do you have stocks around the house?”

“Yes, I believe you’ve seen some of them,” the Tickle Mistress cautiously answered, unsure of why Jen was smirking. “I use them to punish Ava, Izzy, and the other really foot-ticklish servants when they misbehave.”

“And others?” Jen pressed.

“I’ve got a set in my personal tickle dungeon; I’m not sure if you saw that when you went down there,” Wendy declared. “That’s for tickling any guests with ticklish feet who want to go there.”

“And others?” Jen continued to press.

“Jen,” the Tickle Mistress looked down at her commandingly, “what are you trying to get at?”

“Yes, Miss Jen, Mistress has stocks that she gets locked in,” Layla broke the tension before it could build further. “She doesn’t like to talk about them, though.”

“Layla!” Wendy gasped. “After dinner you are to report straight to the servant punishment dungeon. I think an hour should be sufficient to make sure you don’t say things you should keep quiet about.”

“Yes, Mistress,” Layla still had a smirk on her face as she confirmed the punishment.

“And yes, Jen, I suppose I have stocks that my feet get put in, but rarely.” The normally authoritative Tickle Mistress’s tone had softened somewhat at the admission. “Why did you want to know about them?”

“Well, I figured that while you’re not delivering on your earlier promise of more tickles for my tummy, we could play more card games,” Jen announced. “Whoever loses each game could have a short, maybe thirty-second, tickling. I’m not sure that you’ll stay still for your tickling, though, so I figured stocks would do the trick.”

Wendy let out a sigh before acquiescing to Jen’s suggestion, “Alright, that sounds fair. And we can bring Izzy to hold your arms above your head if you lose. Will that work for you?”

“Absolutely,” Jen agreed without hesitation. For the rest of dinner, Wendy’s commanding tone shrunk down a bit, and Jen took control of the conversation. Wanting to be nice to her mentor, though, Jen directed the small talk away from the topic of Wendy’s ticklish feet, especially since she was anticipating the next time she would get tickled by the skillful nails of the Tickle Mistress.

Next Chapter
Chapter 16: Prep Week, Day 6: Part 5

Last edited:
Oh, a game of chance and skill with consequences seems fun. I wonder if Wendy will be able to keep her cool with the threat of being locked in the stocks hanging over her head? On a slightly related note, I wonder how long it will take for knowledge of Jens particularly weakness to spread around. Not that I think it will become common knowledge but it can only remain out of the ears of more seasoned and connected ticklers for so long, I picture a scenario where queen mistress Heather loans Diana to Wendy for a short while who is able to tickle the secret out of Diana much to Jens chagrin. For the meantime I imagine Jen will enjoy her slightly “unfair advantage” in the field of tickling endurance against all but the most skilled ticklers for a while yet.

Tickle Mistress Wendy always gets distracted at the prospect of her feet being tickled, so there is certainly a potential for her to make critical mistakes during any game that requires a bit of focus. On your other note, we will just have to see how long Jen can keep her Q-tip weakness away from Wendy’s ears. She would probably do just about anything to keep that from getting out to anyone else, but, as you said, Wendy has connections to people who know this secret.

Thanks for reading and leaving a comment!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back