• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My 3D Stuff Thread

newTickleorder

TMF Poster
Figured I'd make one thread for all my 3D stuff, as I plan on making a lot of content in the coming months. To begin, I present.... The Funsize Stocks:

UN2lMnS.jpg

Thanks for the info.

I'm using Easy poser for compositions (latest pic has 9 ticklers, 1 ticklee in it), but still drawing with line art.

Attachments

• Marvel easy pose 2.JPG
    Marvel easy pose 2.JPG
    187.1 KB · Views: 588
Thanks for the info.

I'm using Easy poser for compositions (latest pic has 9 ticklers, 1 ticklee in it), but still drawing with line art.
Nice. :thumbsup: (I know I'm super late on this lol.)

What I'm currently working on, a 3d feather, rendered in Maya:

ISFTpom.jpg

Interesting stocks! Kind of spherical :)

Ang great texture work as well!

I really like this thread! I do a lot of 3D stuff. Have ancient models, figures, etc that I have known and loved for years. I still use the same characters a lot of the time with a little bit of mix and mash.

Keep up the great work!

R

I really like this thread! I do a lot of 3D stuff. Have ancient models, figures, etc that I have known and loved for years. I still use the same characters a lot of the time with a little bit of mix and mash.

Keep up the great work!

R
Thanks, I like your stuff too. :thumbsup:

Been awhile since I last posted in this thread, so here's another one. Made these a few years ago in Maya, but recently switched to Blender so I re-rendered them there, and did final compositing in After Effects & Photoshop:

TheStocks_RenderFI.png

Thanks for the info.

I wasn’t familiar with that software, going to check that one out now. I've used DAZ3D in the past for pose reference, but since they made the installation process an absolute nightmare for the latest versions, I've gone back to using physical manikins (Figma and Body-Kun/Chan). A quick digital version sure would speed things up a bit :)

The question on no one’s mind, what unforeseen tickling terror awaits us in 2024? Stay tuned....

Attachments

• DDPB_RenderFI.png
    DDPB_RenderFI.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 76
A backside view of TheStocks, asking all the important questions....

Attachments

• TheStocks_RenderBackFI.png
    TheStocks_RenderBackFI.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 40
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back