• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One for the Lee’s male or female

Solestroker88

TMF Master
Does tickling require skill ?

Would you say that some Lers methods are more effective than others ?

If so what ones worked best on you ?

Yes, absolutely!
Good tickling requires knowledge of technique and spots. A good Ler will know how to get in your mind, because tickling is just as much mental as it is physical.

As far what worked best on me, I don’t really know. Any time I’ve been tickled good I was too out of it to know what was going on LOL

Yes, absolutely!
Good tickling requires knowledge of technique and spots. A good Ler will know how to get in your mind, because tickling is just as much mental as it is physical.

As far what worked best on me, I don’t really know. Any time I’ve been tickled good I was too out of it to know what was going on LOL

Sounds great lol thanks for the reply

For me it would be to feel helpless. My feet would be completely restrained and not able to move at all. The anticipation is a lot of it. When i see the tickler pulling out all they are going to use on my feet. I had one of my ticklers pull out this feather machine they put together and I almost lost it before they even started using it on my feet.

Yes, it requires skills.
A tickler should always be aware of the lee's reactions. Then he/she adapts the best method to tickle.
To tickle feet, in my opinion fingers are very effective if done properly you can get one of the best reactions ever. Some ticklers here told me that a physical contact (feet/fingers) led to better ticklish reactions compared to hair brush or accessories.

Yes, it requires skills.
A tickler should always be aware of the lee's reactions. Then he/she adapts the best method to tickle.
To tickle feet, in my opinion fingers are very effective if done properly you can get one of the best reactions ever. Some ticklers here told me that a physical contact (feet/fingers) led to better ticklish reactions compared to hair brush or accessories.

Good, skillful and effective tickling requires a "hands on approach"!

Yes def takes skill and effort, and a passion for it goes a long long way aswell. And I recommend lots n lots n lots of practice on as many different"Lees" you can get your wiggling fingers on!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back