• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foot Inspection/Survey Videos with Tickling

Rasputin

TMF Expert
I’m sure you have all seen these videos.

They are the ones that have the gentleman who seems to get women to participate in some sort of a study/survey. The videos are all taken from the point of view staring at the soles. Ankles are crossed and re-crossed, sometimes the subject stands on one foot and holds their other raised foot behind their back.

Then there is always this part. Either a Wartenberg wheel or electric Toothbrush comes out. And then he asks if 1 foot is more sensitive than the other. Sometimes there are some outstanding and genuinely sincere ticklish reactions.

I also like that he seems to get a wide variety of different women from all walks of life.

I’m guessing these women were in on it and must’ve signed some sort of a release?

Or at least compensated for their participation in the survey.

Does anybody know the backstory on these videos?

Years back the man who I believe is named Tracy, went to some woman's shop and did his usual thing. Somehow the woman found out her videos and pics were on one of his websites, I want to say www.anglefoot.com. It was on the local news of the area...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I’m guessing these women were in on it and must’ve signed some sort of a release?

Does anybody know the backstory on these videos?

Yeah. If I recall correctly, he lies to these women and tells them he's some kind of "reflexology student" or other bullshit excuse. They don't know they're in fetish videos and they certainly aren't being compensated.

I recall a news story a while back of him being banned from a few nail salons, etc. after people caught wind of what he was up to.

Don't support this creep.

Yeah. If I recall correctly, he lies to these women and tells them he's some kind of "reflexology student" or other bullshit excuse. They don't know they're in fetish videos and they certainly aren't being compensated.

I recall a news story a while back of him being banned from a few nail salons, etc. after people caught wind of what he was up to.

Don't support this creep.
Yeah, I know he was on the news once, but can't find the article

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I'd never buy these videos on principle, i.e., I refuse to believe he's being honest with these women because way too many agree to do this, suggesting he has a good cover story and doesn't look or seem creepy to scare them off. (if you listen carefully, his demeanor and speech/questions are exactly the same in every video, suggesting he has it down to a science). Yeah, I admit I watch them now and then, as I'm into mature women's feet, and he has them in spades. (I avoid videos with a bad vibe, i.e., if the woman seems uncomfortable). I'd like to know how he ever gets permission from these businesses to do this, unless he just goes in, guerilla-style, and films a few until someone notices and they kick him out (or else he has another script perfected to get businesses to let him do this).

Guys and girls…

Not buying his stuff. Not supporting him.

Just curious about if anyone knew the back story because it does have a creepy vibe about it.

There's a couple of these creepos around. There's the "original" older creepo which we all have seen a zillion times over the last decade or so (his face is seen in some), but then there's been a few new younger guys that have popped up in recent times doing the same routeen.

There's a couple of these creepos around. There's the "original" older creepo which we all have seen a zillion times over the last decade or so (his face is seen in some), but then there's been a few new younger guys that have popped up in recent times doing the same routeen.

"routeen"? Is that anything like a "routine? :rowfull:

There's numerous guys on YouTube doing this at the moment and they all seem to be trying to spin it as some kind of mental health thing. One guy, I think his channel might be called Scouting Sessions, is absurdly creepy. He bullshits them about mental health and then starts asking if he can lick their feet and pressuring them into it if they say no. He keeps saying 'what's the worst that could happen?' and shit like that. These are women that he's manipulating and lying to so he can get himself off and have fetish content for his channel and if he doesn't get what he wants he tries to make them feel dumb for not giving it to him.

This is a fucking despicable practice. I love feet and tickling and yeah it does catch my eye if it ever pops up naturally in the wild, but it's not fair to trick unassuming people into participating in your fetish to such an aggressive extent.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back