• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Quest for new experiences

Yycspagetti

I had a question for the community. First, say this is a paid scenario where you put cash down to tickle. If you found a super ticklish woman, would you lock in and pay once a week to tickle her, or would you try someone new each week. I ask because it seems that every time I find a new super ticklish woman, I tickle her a couple times but then crave new targets. Just curious if I'm weird or does the community feel the same. What is more exciting, tickling someone you know is ticklish or sitting g next to someone who you don't know is ticklish but are about to find out. Would you want 100 experiences or 50 confirmed with the same woman. Thoughts?

What you describe in yourself is the concept of 'novelty'.

In sexual terms, it manifests in people quite regularly. Let's use the very vanilla example of breasts. Many males will happily always want to look at a new pair of tits. They want to see specific celebrity tits, and so forth. Given that these guys have seen more tits on the web then Hugh Hefner saw in his entire life, it begs the question, why does it matter to see year another pair? Novelty is the answer. The quest for new is tied into their arousal, and they pursue it.

For you, it's the same, in that you want to have novel experiences with your lees. Regardless of how they respond, you value 'new' over that. So you pursue it.

Pretty normal.

Myriads

I'm thinking that "predictability" lessens the excitement no matter of what it is. My second wife was super ticklish and I tickled her often, which she let me do because she knew that it turned me on and she would get what she wanted. But even so, it was never quite as exciting as the first time I tied her up and tickled her. To me, if I wasn't in a committed relationship, I'd go with 100 unknowns rather than 50 sure events with the same person.

I think it's pretty common. The same reason strip joints advertise "a new girl with every song".

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back