• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vintage Art Archive

Yep remind these series, they're great !

Here goes one of my favorite ways of tickling, glory to the wicked mind that created opened shoes :upsidedow

Attachments

• FS146.jpg
    FS146.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 2,101
Wow the strappy shoe and a feather. I had a gf back in the day scrunch her toes so that she was only attached to the shoe by the ankle strap, she was wearing thin nylon hose off black sheer toe. Howling as I tickled.

Awesome memory

I thought of bumping this thread again. Anyways here are some pics made by FTKL.

Attachments

• 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 557
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 483
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 491
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 545
  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 549
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 594
Last edited:
Absolutely classic FTKL, one of a kind. Love these characters.

Amazing vintage art from the great FTKL to celebrate his new website. I know these are well known to almost everyone here, but I think they are a worthy addition to the thread.

These are some of the first tk drawings I ever come across with back in the early 2000s, and some time later his VU, the first tk comic I bought. It was crazy because online shopping was something quite unusual back then and since I didn’t have a card I gave my father the cash and used his. I remember they asked me what that was, "Just some comic books." I said - "You are into comics now?" "yeah, Sure..." :paranoia: LOL

Anyway, here are his classic takes on Sidney from Scream, Padme and her decoy, Morticia Addams and Ms. Moneypenny. Not sure about the second one.

I came here looking for Scream by FTKL after watching Lincoln Lawyer and being reminded how positively irresistible Neve Campbell continues to be.

BTW does anyone has in possesion works of Cobrac12? Particulary the GI Joe (Baroness tickling) scenario.

THX. Dz.

There was a cartoon in an old issue of Fetish Times back i9n the 80's of Madame Bouchard. It was a dungeon type scene with the Madame using a feather to tickle a bound girl in her most intimate spot while 2 hooded figures tickled the girl's bare feet? Does anyone remember it or perhaps have it saved.

Another classic FTKL artwork. Both in Black & White and in Color

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 200
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 226
And more FTKL

Attachments

• 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 233
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 223
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 232
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 314
Does anybody have an old drawing of Lacey Chabert being tickled by an alien? She's on her back in a spacesuit and the thing is wrapped around her ankles. I'd be most grateful. I lost it.

Does anybody have an old drawing of Lacey Chabert being tickled by an alien? She's on her back in a spacesuit and the thing is wrapped around her ankles. I'd be most grateful. I lost it.

Will check, I saw somethink simmilar to What You have described. Although it might be superposition of two pics in my mind (some alien tickling by Tukano and additional pic...)

Attachments

• IMG_1397.jpeg
    IMG_1397.jpeg
    190.8 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_1396.jpeg
    IMG_1396.jpeg
    247.4 KB · Views: 112
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back