• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vintage Art Archive

Its unbelievable how good Bac could draw feet, very impressive.

Several years ago, I was on a Princess Peach Toadstool kick, and did several sketches of her getting tickled. A few have made it online over the years, but I still have a few never before released that are not totally "finished". But here are a couple of them anyway. The second one is an improved version of another sketch done earlier.
img20210924_01401311.jpgimg20210924_01393144.jpg

Several years ago, I was on a Princess Peach Toadstool kick, and did several sketches of her getting tickled. A few have made it online over the years, but I still have a few never before released that are not totally "finished". But here are a couple of them anyway. The second one is an improved version of another sketch done earlier.
View attachment 671193View attachment 671194

That's a cute pic

Along the same lines as being "unfinished", I also started this series, but never got farther than the second sketch.
img20210924_01375849.jpgimg20210924_01384436.jpg

Actually, I DID start on the third sketch of the series, Riff. I got as far as showing her laughing her head off, but that is as far as I got.

anyone got clown initiation? it used to be on her but not anymore

There is a thing about the interaction during a duo session and the increased intensity of a group session, a six-armed woman is a great solution to combine both. ;) If only it were possible.

Years ago in an issue of The Fetish Times newspaper, there was a tickling toon. It was a dark dungeon like setting with a young woman strapped to a table and a hooded woman, Madame Bouchard, if memory serves, tickling her bare feet. Does anybody remember it or perhaps have it in their collections? I have looked for it for years with no luck. Thanks in advance.

Hi Mama,
I’m trying to remember this, but it’s the name that turns me to a drawing of a girl strapped to a table, candles burning, Madame Bouchard has a feather between her legs while short, hooded figures tickle the girl, one fingering one of her soles. Not BAC, but pretty good drawing. Sorry that I do not have this drawing, but I believe I have seen it in this forum.

Yes, yes you are correct. Awesome drawing. My memory isn't what it once was. Thanks for posting!! Hoping someone has it. Madame Bouchard has fueled many f my fantasies over the years lol.

Two classic artwork. The first one is from Bac and the second one is from Mandell I think.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 750
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 826
Stuff from 1996

Attachments

• D&T1.jpg
    D&T1.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 485
  • D&T2.jpg
    D&T2.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 561
  • D&T3.jpg
    D&T3.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 432
  • D&T4.jpg
    D&T4.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 417
  • D&T6.jpg
    D&T6.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 391
  • d&t8.jpg
    d&t8.jpg
    213.9 KB · Views: 479
  • D&T71.jpg
    D&T71.jpg
    223.7 KB · Views: 528
Two classic artwork. The first one is from Bac and the second one is from Mandell I think.

That second pic is from an excellent Tales from the Nylon dungeon in a MTJPub TFTA. One of the best images ever, IMO

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back