• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vintage Art Archive

The masterpieces of decades ago do make one think about how much art has changed.

Loving this thread. So many great shares. I'm still searching for the Madame Bouchard drawing from Fetish Times if anyone might have it. Thanks!

does anyone have the old pic of Princess Snake tickling Goku and having tickle sex with him?

Loving this throwback thread. Went through some of my own saved oldies. Mostly some old BAC stuff I found on the net. Figured I'd share some here.

219.jpg

bac5.jpg

confess.jpg

smith1c.gif

haremdungeontmf.jpg

TENDER1.JPG

NUBIAN.jpg
attachment.png

one of my favorites from the last CB
Which is a shame, id love to see more tribal ebony tickling like this

OK, another effort to keep this thread active. A couple more out of my "unfinished" files. One of these days, I gottta fill in the rest of the sketches. Enjoy!
img20210918_01434708.jpgimg20210918_01442104.jpg

I continue to admire your work. I have been collecting it for years.

This is a fantastic thread. I used to save files (photos/videos/art), but it became an addiction that I had to relinquish, so it's nice that there is a home for all of these old and classic artwork that can be easily revisited. Also, seeing some pics in here that are new to me! Thank you to the contributors!!

OK, here are three more, all of a similar theme using the Hogtie. The first two are early attempts, while the last one is "unfinished". I can't recall if any of these have been shared before, but, if so, it was done with "snail mail" way back in the eighties, right after they were sketched.
img20210924_01350002.jpgimg20210918_02025815.jpgimg20210924_01365224.jpg

Great work ! When the spirit moves you, you should really finish a lot of your 'UN-finished' art up. Your style was ahead of it's time back in the day.

Here is one from Smith

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 895
I love that this thread has taken on a life of its own. Although I never found that BAC Zeta Phi Beta drawing, I am glad that others have found long, lost art through this thread.

Thanks, Riff. I do get the urge, occasionally, to try and do some finishing work on some of my partial sketches. I’ve got a LOT of those. Sometimes I’d get no further than getting her laughing face done, and maybe her feet, then move on to another idea for a sketch.

And here are three more. The first one may have been shared before, and I consider it kind of crude as it was a pretty early effort. The second and third ones are based somewhat on a couple of family members. The second made to resemble my Sister-in-Law tied to an X cross, but no tickling in this one. And the last one of my Grandmother tied to her bed and getting her feet tickled. I know that the last one might not be everyone's cup of tea, but to each his own. Hope you enjoy.
img20210918_02033030.jpgimg20210918_01581768.jpgimg20210924_01360407.jpg

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back