• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fellow Musicians Looking To Collab

HorrorTickler

TMF Poster
The past year I've been trying to put out some midi instrumentals as a side project of my own, horror themed songs in the style of The Cars, The Cure and other old school goth bands. I figured why not see if I can find the right voice for the tracks here! Would love to talk to fellow musicians who are ticklephiles.

I think in general it's interesting but I'm more of a death metal head. If you want to send a few tracks or trade engineering tips I'm open.

I have access to a studio once all of this ends, if it ever does. I'm a guitarist but I also play keyboards and many other instruments. If you have something special, please send it to me and I'll see that it gets sorted.

Thank you all for the responses. I'm hoping to find someone to do metal gutteral screams and put this out as a vanity project much like Gorillaz and Detklok, fake band but puts out awesome music.

Bumping this thread. Truly want to broaden my horizons as an artist and work with anyone I can meet :)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back