• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife and I session with a Model

TicklinThemFeet

TMF Novice
So, a few years ago I finally told my wife about my predilection for tickling, and after some discussion, she agreed to the idea of us tickling someone together. In late 2019 we had a tickle session, but it was a bit of a let down for us since my wife broke her foot the day before. More on that perhaps in another story...

Fast forward to this Summer, and I'm nearing my 40th birthday. So I asked my wife if we could try again. She agreed and wanted to have some say in the model we worked with. I showed her several models and we were both able to land on someone we felt comfortable working with. I'll mention here because tickling is my thing and not my wife's I wanted to make sure she was comfortable with every single aspect of a potential session.

This past week couldn't get here soon enough. Leading up to the session, my wife talked about it often and told me all about how she was going to be the better tickler, and how she wanted to tickle first. We met with the model, let's call her Emma, at a hotel, and we spent a little time talking to each other about what we all expected from the session. Emma is tiny, about 5/5 and 110Lbs with size 7 feet. The plan was for my wife and I to tickle Emma first, and then to spend a little time tickling my wife.

Since we had decided against restraints, Emma laid down on the bed cross ways, and I held her hands above her head as my wife started to tickle her. She started at her elbows and worked her way slowly to Emmas arm pits. The idea was to start easy and just find out where Emma was ticklish before unleashing some real tickle torture. After about 5 minutes my wife had worked down to Emmas feet and she spent the next few moments just getting peals of laughter as she used her newly grown nails to find every spot on Emmas feet. Another side note, for someone whose not in to tickling my wife took a great deal of satisfaction in finding and tickling every responsive spot she found.

Finally it was my turn, so my wife held Emmas hands for me to have a turn to tickle.
Emma is crazy ticklish just about everywhere. I worked my way around stopping at her ribs and sides alternating between quick pokes, and firmer tickles to cause such a beautiful combination of breathless laughter followed by just a wonderful high pitch laugh. Once I had made it to her feet, I spent some time tickling her feet which were probably just behind her sides as far as being very ticklish.

At this point we had Emma flip on her front, and my wife and I spent the next 45 minutes tickling her silly. Feet, legs, sides and under arms were all so responsive tickle zones.
A few highlights for me, because Emma's so small you could get an armpit and a foot at the same time, or you could hold her pretty still with just a little body weight, and deliver a pretty terrible tickling to her by tickling both her side and a foot at the same time. In fact this was something my wife and I enjoyed doing together several times throughout the session. I found several spots on her back and neck which she said no one had ever tickled before. While I enjoy tickling feet, I found that legs and Sides were so ticklish for Emma that over all they were just so much more satisfying to tickle. At one point we wanted to see if we could get her to say uncle. We were able to do so by having my wife tickle her feet and I tickled her sides and ribs, and though it took some work, we got her to cave.
Next, I told her to pick where she wanted us to tickle her, Emma thought that was so mean and kept hesitating to answer. Without me saying a word my wife began to tickle her feet with some vigor and said "I'll just do this until you answer us."
With about 30 minutes left in our session, Emma and I spent some time tickling my wife. While my wife is moderately ticklish, if you can get her going, her ticklishness seems to increase. Emma was a great tickler and her nails got my wife laughing pretty good. So good, in fact that I chose to tickle them both at the same time for about 5 minutes.
For our last bit of fun and to settle the argument of who was the better tickler, my wife and I each took 5 minutes to do our worse. Emma was a good sport, and to play it safe she rated us as both great ticklers. As you can imagine that answer didn't satisfy either of us, so we spent the last 5 minutes tickling her without a break.
By the end, we were all spent and had a great experience. To my surprise, my wife told me the next day, if we book her again, it should be for a longer session.
Hope you enjoyed my account of the best 40th a guy could ever ask for!

Great story! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D
You are blessed with an understanding wife.:woman:

Emma have a website?

Sent from my SM-A015T1 using Tapatalk

This is a very cool experiences to hear about, my gf is very much like your wife. Before she met my she hadn't heard about tickling be a fetish. And over the years she been getting use to it. So it's pretty awesome to hear about a session like this that went so well for you both! Thanks for taking the time to share it

That was an excellent freakin way to spend a bday my friend! Happy belated birthday &#55356;&#57225;

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back