• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Josh tickles Bob's wife's feet. she repays him with a foot job m/f

saratk

TMF Master
Bob and Maria had been married for about 3 years...on their honeymoon, they went to Playa del Carmen, Mexico...They had a lot of fun, loved the food, swim up bar, did some excursions, but unfortunately, only actually had sex once on the entire vacation...Bob was using the excuse he was very tired from everything, but the truth is, they never really connected. It has been a problem in their relationship from the start. Bob,, it is thought now had very specific things that he had to have done in order to get excited enough for sex...he had tried early on, and it didn't go well, so he was very much under the impression that Maria was in no way kinky. She was a tough, loud, sexy, but very direct Italian girl from New York with gorgeous curly brown hair, tan skin, brown eyes, a gorgeous smile and adorable size 6 feet. She's very bubbly, loves to be the center of attention. Something that Bob is not a huge fan of is she's also pretty open in conversation with others about sexuality...what she likes, what turns her off, how long it's been since she's had sex, and had a lot of confidence in her sexual abilities.

Bob is more reserved, and in some ways, that allows their relationship in most respects to be pretty smooth...she gets what she wants because he is often too nervous to upset her and her fiery temper. He has gotten in the way of her fiery temper in a lot of scenerios, even when it came to sex...sometimes he would have an instinct to do something a little different, maybe do something that would be a bit more dominant than she was use to, and not a part of her personality, and it wouldn't go well. She would freak out, scream at him, sometimes cry because he "couldn't just get it up like a real man". When this would happen, he would always give into her, completely deny any interest in what he was trying to do out of total shame....their relationship was pretty miserable, and no one was really satisfied..

When they were on their honeymoon, they had joined a vacation club where they had a free week at the same resort they previously went to as part of the deal...they discussed going, but Maria suggested they maybe bring a friend, so there is a bit of a buffer between them, someone else to talk to, someone else to do activities with...it seemed like they felt closest when they were around their friends, and less so when they were alone...essentially this was going to be a last ditch effort to save their marriage...the hope was maybe rekindle their relationship through having fun, and maybe that would lead to their sexual life getting a bit more interesting...if this doesn't work, both of them were ready to walk away. They had been banging their heads against the wall for too long trying to figure this out.

Bob suggested bringing his best friend, Josh...When he brought that up, Maria tried to play it as cool as possible, but the truth is, she has always had an enormous crush on Josh. He was about 5 years younger than Bob, just seemed to match her personality a bit more...he was really gregarious, fun, silly, playful and she really enjoyed that about him...she found that sexy, and seeing how different that was from her husband, it not only highlighted what she was missing in Bob, but what she could maybe learn to love and appreciate in a future guy...because of the state of their relationship, she started really considering the idea of her "next guy". Josh would do the same thing, and they never would admit it to each other. Early in her dating experiences, she always thought she wanted to be with someone who was very outgoing, funny, loud...someone to match her...what she found was anytime she dated those guys, they didn't seem to like her...they wanted to the be the center of attention, and having someone else share the spotlight isn't what they wanted...they wanted a quiet, submissive girl that thought they were great...they wanted to be looked up to. In a way, Maria felt a bit the same, and that's how she found Bob...he would step aside and let her have the attention...he would compliment her and make her feel great, but any sort of real sexual chemistry between them had faded really fast, and they always made excuses as to why that was happening and were assured they would get it back. After 3 years of marriage, it didn't seem to be happening..

When Bob approached Josh about coming with them on vacation, he thought it sounded great, but was a bit confused why a married couple would want a friend to come with them...he jokingly needed to be reassured that he was going to have his own room, and he wasn't being brought along for dirty reasons. Josh was pretty good with the flow, had a flexible job, was young and single and had disposable income, so joining them wasn't complicated. He was happy to go...he always found Maria pretty damn sexy, but he met her through Bob, while they were already dating, so she was never available for him, but he definitely through having fun conversations with her when they go out and even bantering on social media found her to be so fun...as he packed for the last minute trip, more than hanging out with his friend, he was looking forward to seeing Maria.

As Josh packed and got ready for his very early morning flight, the only emotion he had was excitement over the trip...Normally when he travels alone, the goal is to pick up a girl on the beach or at the pool, but somehow he doesn't think he will be doing that this time...Even if nothing happens between him and Maria, it wouldn't feel right to do that in front of her...regardless of her actions, he wants her to feel like she's the only girl he's interested in...Balancing giving her that kind of attention with not getting caught or doing something shady will be tricky.

He drives to the airport, a very routine drive for him, and all he can think about is Maria...her smile, her laugh...her feet...imagines how they feel, wondering if they are ticklish....if so, how ticklish, and how does she react? Does she like it? Is she able to just let go and laugh? Does she try to fight and run? How is she during pedicures? Images of her in a pedicure chair covering her mouth, tears rolling down her face as she goes into silent laughter, which explodes into a gasp and a full on belly laugh runs in his mind, and he starts to get hard...Lord to have those feet on his face, on his cock...if only he could make that happen. He parks...waits a few minutes to allow his erection to settle down and makes his way to the airport..thinking if he sees her at security, he might get to see her take her shoes off as she walks through the scanners, maybe she will get ticklish during a pat down...but no luck..they must have arrived early, so his imagination is all he has right now.

He makes it to the gate, and he sees his friends, he sneaks up behind Maria, and gives her a poke to the side to surprise her, causing her to jump, turn around, playfully slap him and give him a hug....a long hug. He also greets Bob and gives him a hug as well...There is a fun and excited mood between the three of them that anyone could pick up on. Josh jokingly says things loud enough for those in the terminal including staff things to the effect of that Maria has drugs that she's trying to smuggle on the plane, that her passport is fake, all to get a rise out of her, which works. Everything he says and does really gets her laughing and playfully slapping him...you can see in her eyes she has a special connection to him....her eyes light up when she looks at him,...Bob doesn't see it...Bob is for the most part not paying attention to what is happening, but is on his phone. He is not jealous of the attention that his wife is getting from his friend, because he is sort of the type of person that is too dense to notice.

As they board the flight, Maria insists on sitting in the middle, Bob wants the window seat so he can sleep on the flight, and Josh takes the aisle...As expected Bob really does sleep for most if not all of the 4 hour flight. Maria and Josh spend a lot of time catching up...both finding subtle ways to touch each other...the patting of the back, the hand on the leg the placing the hand on the arm for comfort...all of those subtle ways to touch...they are both finding ways to incorporate that..both of them are very engaged in the conversation and with each other...there is an unspoken excitement between the two of them, that may become spoken.

As they get more comfortable, Maria even puts her arm under his as they share an armrest and holds his arm affectionately, laying her head on his shoulder as she takes a quick nap...while all eyes are off of him, he takes an opportunity to stare at her cute feet. She's wearing strappy sandals and it's clear she just got a pedicure. Her pink toenails look great on her tan skin...he wants those soft feet in his mouth so bad...as they come in for landing, they begin to behave a little more as Bob wakes up, Maria's attention shifts to him..he is after all, the one she really should be affectionate towards, it's just not really happening.

They exit the plane, get on the shuttle and make it to their resort...they are in awe of how amazing it is, Bob and Maria share some fun memories of the last time they were there, and make their way to their rooms to get settled. Josh jokingly tries to walk into their room as if he thinks he is staying with them...Maria feels a bit of disappointment that isn't actually true...She's always noticed Josh, always thought he was cute and adorable, but that brief time on the plane getting reacquainted definitely awakened something inside her. As he makes his way to his room down the hall, he looks back at her and they share a glance and a smile...what is happening with these feelings? She feels a bit guilty, but as Bob talks to her in the room, she has a hard time focusing, and would rather be with Josh...maybe not in life, that is yet to be determined, but he's gone for 5 minutes, and she misses him.

The three of them have a great first day, having breakfast together, walking on the beach, going to the pool, enjoying the swim up bar, going to their respective rooms for a quick nap before showering and meeting for dinner...Josh has the luxury of being alone in his room, so a day of fantasizing over Maria's feet and laugh, he's able to give himself some relief from his pent up sexual tension before his nap...Maria is not so lucky, and Bob doesn't seem to be interested in sex....she's getting a little desperate.

After dinner, they go for drinks, and head back to Josh's room....it starts to get late, and Bob decides he's going to turn in....Maria says that she'll be at the room shortly, but isn't quite tired yet...Bob wishes them both goodnight, thinking nothing of leaving the two of them alone together after they've had several drinks...
Once Maria and Josh are alone, Josh goes over to the door and deadbolts it. Maria takes notice of this, and begins to get excited. With that, there is an indication that perhaps something will happen...he could be doing this just for security's sake, but there's also the real possibility that maybe he will make a move...she has noticed for some time, and particularly on this vacation that Josh has subtly looked at her feet from time to time...he would do it usually while wearing sunglasses, but she definitely noticed...she's never thought much about her feet. Bob never really took notice or paid any attention to them...in fact, he was sort of "anti-feet." So she is flattered at the idea of someone taking notice of something she hadn't really paid attention to. She had been wearing a pair of strappy sandals, as he walks back to the sitting area, she slips out of them, and notices that his eyes dart down looking at them and then looks at his phone, to appear casual and not interested. He sits down "So....it's just us I guess...night owls." He smiles and takes a sip of his drink. "It is." She smiles and takes a sip out of hers, crossing her leg, in a manner that her arches are on display for him for a second. He pauses as he tries to think of something to talk about that might lead to a more intimate conversation...figuring knowing they are alone, this might be the only opportunity. "So, this might be the booze talking, and feeling a bit more free, but can I ask you a question?" She smiles at his honesty. "Of course!" He considers how to ask it... "so...I don't know how to ask this, but are you guys like... compatible.. in what you're...``into''?. I don't know why, you just seem so different, and I sometimes wonder what Bob is like, and if you've ever felt there was something missing." She smiles, and takes a breath...a bit refreshed by how bold he is "That's a good question..." She responds. "To be honest, Bob is pretty "vanilla" I guess you could say. And that's fine! If he doesn't have anything specific he's into...more power to him, and to be honest, there's not anything I feel like I'm missing per se, it's more I haven't explored or experienced much else, so I don't know what I like and don't like...does that make sense?" He leans forward, very interested..."So, again, this is probably the booze allowing me to be so forward, but I'm wondering, have you ever had a guy mess with your feet?" She throws her head back and laughs and points at him, "I knew it!" I knew it! you're a foot guy aren't you." "Uh, yeah I am", he says sort of sheepishly. She ensures he doesn't feel weird about this "oh honey! It's normal to like different things! Do you ever get to....I don't know...play like that with girls?" He shakes his head, smiling, a bit relieved at her reaction "not often enough...you didn't answer my question...do you have any experience with this?" WIthout any real judgement, Maria shakes her head "honestly no...I wonder if I'd like it...what do you think?" At this point, it's almost a game of chicken...each of them daring the other to make the move. "I could maybe see what you think...are you brave enough to give your feet to me?" She furrows her brow and smiles playfully, thinking it's hilarious he's making something so innocent sound so scary. "What do you mean am i BRAVE enough? It's not like you're asking me to do butt stuff for the first time!" They both let out a huge long laugh leaning forward and holding hands to steady each other. "No, that's a good point...but it can get tickly if you're ticklish....are you?" She looks down and can see plainly through his shorts that he suddenly is very hard. "Oh I definitely am, but I'm sure I'd be fine...so ....if you want...we can play...I know I can handle it, and it sounds kinda fun....is that something you might want?" She flutters her eyelashes, sort of to seduce, but also partly out of nerves." She's never seen him not being bold and confident, but this is new for him to expose something like this to someone "Sure, we can play and see where it goes...are you ok if it escalates into something more?" She laughs, and jokes "if it does, I'll be fine...someone needs to get laid on this vacation, and it certainly hasn't been me!" They laugh again, sort of in disbelief of the boldness of both of them. "So how do we start?" she asks, He sits by her and pats his lap "why don't you just give them to me, and I'll take it from here." Aroused by his confidence in his abilities, she gently places her feet in his lap, lays back, expecting a relaxing foot massage.

A relaxing foot massage is how it starts. Josh uses his thumbs to knead the muscles of her feet. She closes her eyes and sort of purrs and moans "MMMMMMM I could certainly get use to this. I can't tell you the last time my feet have been rubbed. This is fantastic....I'm not sure why anyone wouldn't want this." Josh smiles, and enjoys exploring Maria's soft, tan, sweet feet, and starts gently playing with her toes, putting his fingertips around each one...the twitch and curl a little and a soft giggle escapes her lips, but her eyes are still closed "are you playing this little piggy? Is that part of it?" She jokes....He doesn't respond, but gently strokes the area under her toes where the ball of her foot and toes sort of meet "OHOHOHOHO that is very tickly...maybe don't go there, or give some more pressure." He playfully teases as he continues to stroke that area. "Ohhh but being tickled is part of it...that's the most fun part!" she feels his bulge in his pants begin to grow and harden. Knowing that she is very ticklish and hasn't ever just allowed it to happen without running away and being playful makes her both nervous and excited at the same time. She continues to snicker a little bit, but tries to withstand what is happening to her.

She takes a deep breath and nods as if to say "ok. go ahead and try again." She adds in "ok... I'll be good." He laughs quietly to himself as he massages each of her toes. "No need to be good just let go and react naturally!" As he continues to wiggle each of her toes individually, she involuntarily lets out a slightly drunken giggle, and shakes the feeling off of her feet a little bit. "I'm sorry..I'm sorry. I'll try to turn off the feeling...go ahead..try again..." she looks up and tries to talk herself into the idea of it being not a big deal and says in a sing-songy voice "It's just a foot massage!" he holds her foot firmly for a second and confides further. "It's NOT just a massage...I'm TRYING to tickle your feet....it's my thing....I'm just starting slow...is that ok?" She snickers and laughs bashfully and blushes and nods. "Yes...yea, we can try that. she squirms and gets herself comfortable "OH GODDDD...what am I getting myself into...I thought I was tough, but I am not sure anymore!!!" he begins to rub again. "I'll be nice...if I feel like it." He gently pulls her toes back a bit, as she asks "OH GOD, what are you doing?" he begins gently scribbling his fingers from his other hand on the ball of her foot, she covers her face in shock and lets out a loud laugh, trying to keep her foot still as possible while wiggling her upper body to get the ticklish energy out. "Oh my God.... Oh OH no......that tickles! please....please.....oh no" are a few things she is able to get out through her bout of fairly frantic laughter, trying not to move her feet completely out of the area of threat, but she tries her best to allow her feet to be tickled while laughing desperately.

"Have you always been this ticklish?" he asks. She snickers and admits "it's always been this way...I can't help it! But I haven't had someone purposefully tickling my feet for so long....this is insane! I just want to run away!" As he gently massages her feet, he directly asks "Do you though?" and as she sort of giggles, ticklishly through the touch, she admits "maybe I like the attention!" She admits this as he pulls her toes and the ball of her foot back and scribbles on her arch.

As he does this, she immediately starts wriggling, writhing, and bucking around the couch as he has a very secure hold onto her foot, securing her ankle with his hand so his fingers could freely explore her soft foot. She gasps, shrieks and laughs desperately wriggling around the couch, trying not to fall off as she allows her feet to be manipulated in such a ticklish manner... she admits as she begs "I'm so ticklish! OH my GOD you need to staaahahhahhahaap!" He does stop for a second, giving her a break, but not letting go of her ankle, and asks "do you really want me to stop?" and she says in the shyest , highest pitched voice she can muster "no...."The second he hears this he holds a secure hold onto her foot, giving him full access to her ball and arch and scribbles his fingernails on her exposed arch as she flies backwards, completely cackles, gasps and shrieks, not use to the prolonged foot tickling but finding that se is beginning to enjoy the attention paid to such a vulnerable spot on her, for some reason she feels slightly submissive, something she never thought she would enjoy. He allows her to giggle and get to about her limit, flicking his fingers on her soles as she braces herself, grabbing onto the cushions of the couch, wriggling her entire upper body, throwing her head behind her, and wiggling as much as she can while her foot and ankle is secured in place by his hands, she lets out a much more feminine, playful laugh, wondering if others outside of this room could hear her...for a moment, she puts her hands in front of her face to block some of the sound of her ticklish laughter, but he encourages her to just let it out.

When he feels he has had enough of that "round", he slows down and stops intentionally tickling her, giving her some deep massages on her feet, asking her some more questions... "do you feel you have a more ticklish part of your foot than other parts of your foot, and if so, anything more surprising than you would imagine?" She shyly considers if she wants to divulge this information, but explains "so right under my toes are really ticklish...and you've explored there...but for some reason my left heel is insanely ticklish! I notice that most when I get pedicures, I'm begging them to stop right when they start scrubbing there! But OH no...I shouldn't have told you that... now you are going to use that against me!" She says that with a slight sense of playful panic, but also in a way to say "I thought you would never ask how to get me totally insane with your tickling ways" Getting this information from her was incredibly arousing for him, as he jokingly says "You're the one who fessed up to this....you can't expect me not to play" He grasps onto that foot, the arch of that foot, secures it in his hand, and still, pulls it back as he slowly moves the other hand closer and closer to her soft, smooth, meaty heal as he takes his scribbling, curious fingers and starts running his fingernails over her heels...she immediately starts screeching and cackling, wriggling and bucking, pounding on the couch cushions, trying to wriggle away, not able to control her reactions, not understanding why she was so honest with him about her ticklishness, but in a way totally enjoying this...finding a new found respect for being tickled...being more submissive..having her feet played with.

Maria catches her breath as she feels all of the endorphins from laughter, attention and connection run through her and notices how incredibly attractive she feels. Josh grabs onto one of her feet and lays down rubbing it, and he pulls it closer to his face and starts gently kissing it. She quietly giggles and asks "mmmm what are you doing?" he plunges his face into the ball of her foot and takes a deep breath and kisses them. "mmmm just want to devour these....your feet are so...so beautiful" he says through slightly quick breaths that tickle her feet. She giggles softly again and asks" mmmm oh yeah??? you want my feet in your face?" As he hears her ask this, he can tell that she is incredibly aroused by all of this, something he didn't expect...he starts breathing quickly and softly whispers through a crackled voice, something she hasn't heard yet..him not being so sure of himself "yeah... yeah I do....smush your feet in my face." She teases and puts her feet right near her face "yeah? yea? you want them?" They suddenly have completely forgotten about her husband, they are completely focused on each other and their new found fun and attraction they have in common.

After writhing in delicious arousal, having her feet loved and kissed, Maria decides it's time to return the favor. She sits up, leans over and unbutton and unzips Josh's shorts, pulling them down, leaving him totally naked from the waist down...his large, hot cock was already hard from the foot tickling and play that has been done....She whispers "just lay back and relax, baby." There is a deep connection between them that they are both feeling. He lays back, relaxes, closes his eyes and just allows her to take over. He feels the sides of his dick being rubbed...he looks down, and her gorgeous feet gently stroking his cock....He throws his head back and lets out a deep sigh, overwhelmed by both the feeling of her soft warm feet along his sensitive cock, and it pulses as he imagines how incredibly hot she is, that everything that has happened tonight is exactly what he has fantasized about everything that has happened...also wondering if this is the last time they will have this sort of interaction, or if it's clear to both that this kind of play must continue. She loves how his cock feels on the bottom of her feet as she studies it with the sensitive areas, gently letting her toes run up and down the shaft, gently running her arch over the head feeling a little pre-cum already, she whispers, asking him how he wants it...he directs her exactly how to run her feet along his shaft, just the right pressure and speed. They get into a groove and she starts saying things that she thinks might get him excited "I really liked when you were kissing my feet...they were so ticklish!?" Barely able to talk he asks 'Yeah? Was it hard to handle when I was tickling you?" She responds "oh yeah....It was torture....but I loved it" Almost ready to explode, he confirms "yeah?? oh my GOD.! Ugggh you are sooo fucking hot" She speeds up the motion, as things intensify. Breathing gets faster and faster for both until he lets out a cry, lurches forward, and ejaculates....He recoils and then lays spread eagle on his back...she crawls up and licks whatever cum she can get off his dick, and crawls up to his torso where she rests her head and starts kissing his neck and cuddling her new favorite person.

Nice story. Thanks for posting this. It’s been a while since I’ve read a good tickle story with a foot job in it. Thank you for getting me back on track. Haha

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back