• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anybody Tickle Role Play?

AI93JR

TMF Poster
Just was curious, which I'm sure you guys have done this to some extent. Does anybody do role play scenarios with their tickling, If so care to share? For me there was two, one didn't happen but you still might like it. I'll start with the one that did happen. Okay so you guys check out my pics from when I was tied to the bed and tickled with the gag in my mouth. That was actually a role play. The idea was I was hanging out with a friend, I was showing him a few yoga poses, and right in the middle of a bridge pose, he knocked me out, dragged me to the bed and knocked me out.

Now the one that didn't happen. I had this idea around the Halloween time to be dressed as Tarzan (pics attached), I had managed to get 4-5 people involved, One of them was going to tickle me to tease my exposed body which would lead to me being gang tickled by all of them. Then the communication got bad with one guy cause of ABC...XYZ and it didn't happen. but I thought you'd appreciate the idea and the pic, lol.

So, anybody got some that happened? Got one you haven't tried yet?

Attachments

• zlnxrkofblxwpnzxrfmd_618182131.jpg
    zlnxrkofblxwpnzxrfmd_618182131.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 13
  • vhvviznljkenbssfqcvm_685195822.jpg
    vhvviznljkenbssfqcvm_685195822.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 4
  • zhimuqtimuldusrsltod_1138043266.jpg
    zhimuqtimuldusrsltod_1138043266.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 8
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back