• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Cartel Chapter 17: Prep Week, Day 7, Part 1 (F/F, gang/F, mostly belly)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is the first part of Chapter 17 of The Tickle Cartel. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

All Tickle Cartel Chapters

Previous Chapter
Chapter 16: Prep Week, Day 6: Part 5

Jen woke up with a start when she felt a very tickly feeling invading her navel. “AHAHAHAHA THAHAHAHAT TIHIHIHICKLEHEHEHES!” she laughed out as something tickled her most ticklish spot.

“Good morning, Jen,” Rebecca greeted her guest with a mischievous tone. “I hope you had fun at Tickle Mistress Wendy’s house last night. When I got back here from the stocks, your door was closed and your light was off, so I figured you had gone to bed. I really wanted to tickle you when I got back, and since I couldn’t, I’m very glad that you slept in this morning. So, how does my paintbrush feel in your bellybutton?”

“IHIHIHIT TIHIHIHICKLEHEHES, REHEHEHEBECCAHAHAHA!” Jen responded with the obvious, still trying to wake her mind up. “IHIHIHIT TIHIHIHICKLEHEHES AHAHAHA LOHOHOHOT!”

“I guess it’s working, then,” the tickler commented. “Well, at this point, there’s nothing left to do but tickle, tickle, tickle your tummy!”

“AHAHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEHEY STAHAHAHAP!” Jen finally began protesting the tickles when her host’s free hand started scribbling over her bare belly. “IHIHIHIHIM AHAHAHAWAHAHAKE!”

“I’m not going to stop quite yet,” Rebecca denied her ticklee’s demand. “I know this isn’t really torture for you, even if you are still a bit tired. Don’t worry; I’ll make sure you don’t miss Transporter Training. But I had a real tiring time in the stocks last night, and I just need to get all this tickling energy out of my system. So, Jen, until I’ve got it all out, you’re mine to tickle.”

“AHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Jen strained against the chains tying her limbs to the corners of the bed, but despite making clanking noises, the action failed to free her. Soon, the ticklee realized that she really was not getting released until Rebecca was ready, so she allowed herself to fall into pure laughter and enjoy the torso tickling.

As it turned out, Jen’s host ended up tickling her for just a few more minutes before stopping. Upon being let out of the chains, the guest got out of bed, stretched her arms and legs, and then headed out to see a very happy Rebecca. “Jen, what would you like for breakfast?” the host wondered.

“Can we have bacon and pancakes?” Jen asked.

“Sure; how was your night with Tickle Mistress Wendy?” Rebecca inquired as she began to make the food.

“It was a lot of fun,” Jen responded, a fond smile on her face. “She tickled me quite a bit, and we also played several games. Aside from the tickling, it almost felt like a normal, relaxing night outside the Tickle Cartel.”

“Well, not everything around here has tickling in it,” Rebecca dictated. “Actually, most of the times I’ve hung out with friends, little to no tickling has happened. It’s always an option, and in the climate of the Tickle Cartel, an acceptable one, but by no means is it required. You’ll probably have many more nights like that, whether they’re with Tickle Mistress Wendy or just your own group of friends.”

“Hmm,” Jen considered the fact that her upcoming life as a Tickle Cartel employee might not be so radically different than her life back home. She continued to think on this as she ate breakfast and got ready for the day. Eventually, after she was ready to head to Transporter Training, she discarded those thoughts in favor of finishing up the final book she had gotten from the library earlier in the week. She was just about done when her host informed her that it was time to head to Transporter Training.

After Jen finished her book and began a conversation with her driver, Rebecca questioned her, “Hey, Jen, what size shirt, pants, and other clothes does Maddie wear?”

“What?” Jen cocked her head in curiosity.

“What size clothes does Maddie wear?” Rebecca repeated.

“Why do you want to know that?” Jen wondered, still confused.

“I doubt that Maddie will bring a suitcase with clothes for your trip back over, so I talked to the Queen Mistress while you were tickle fighting with Diana yesterday,” Rebecca explained. “She gave me permission to get clothes for Maddie to wear for the trip back and a couple of days afterwards. I figured I’d get them while you’re at Transporter Training.”

“Oh, okay,” Jen finally understood, and she gave her host sizes for her best friend. Then, a little concerned that Rebecca would get clothes that Maddie would not end up liking, she continued, “You should know that Maddie isn’t that fond of clothes that reference being tickled, and she isn’t ticklish outside of her belly.”

“Alright, I was planning to just get plain clothes for her, so it sounds like that will be fine,” Rebecca declared. “She can pick out any other clothing that she wants when you both get back here.”

“Okay,” Jen knew that Maddie would not mind non-Tickle Cartel themed clothes. “Are you going back to Cootchie Coverings to get them?”

“Yes, but I don’t think I’ll get enough to qualify for the Happy Chair discount,” Rebecca shot down one of Jen’s hopes. When Jen let out a disappointed sigh, her host continued, “Yeah, I thought you’d want me to have to go in the Happy Chair since you had to enjoy it earlier. Don’t worry; the Queen Mistress will surely get me good as repayment for the purchases I’ve made with the card she gave me.” An awkward silence came on the T cart for a minute before Rebecca changed the subject, “Are you excited for your last day of Transporter Training?”

“Yes, I am,” Jen answered. “I’ve had quite a bit of fun, despite some of the comments from Miss Akari, our teacher, about tickle slaves. I’m sure that today will be no different in the fun department, and afterwards, I’m just one tickle fight and a night away from leaving to see Maddie.”

“Good,” Rebecca announced, and soon enough, they pulled up to the Transporter Training building. “Have fun, Jen!”

“See you in a little bit,” Jen bid her host goodbye and immediately headed to say hello to Theresa, who was just about to go inside. The two entered the building, where Miss Akari greeted them and gave them keys for lockers. When they went in the classroom, Sienna joined in on their conversation. The room filled up before very long, and eventually, the teacher entered and commenced the final day of Transporter Training.

“Hello, everyone!” Miss Akari broadcasted when she got up to the front. “Today, as you all know, is the last day of Transporter Training. By the end of today, you will sign up for the next stage in your Transporter career, either for Tester Training, Seizer Training, or Shipper Training. But before you finalize that, we’ve got more of the fun activities that you’ve all seemed to enjoy.” Miss Akari walked to the back of the room and opened up the door, inviting five people into the room. “These are our visitors for the day. Allison here is our Tester representative, and she has brought another Tickle Spot Machine over. When we practiced with these, you all seemed to love testing each other, so you’re getting another opportunity to do that. We will also be doing some more ticklish capture practices, and the final activity is why these other four Transporters are here.”

“Yes, it is,” one of the new arrivals announced. “You will be divided into four pairs and go through four stations. The Tickle Spot Machine testing will take up one of these stations, and the ticklish capture practices will take up two slots, so that you both have plenty of time to ticklishly capture each other. And in the last station, you and your partner will tickle fight the four of us. If you manage to win, you’ll get to tie us up and tickle us, but when you lose…”

“AHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEY STAHAHAHAP!” Miss Akari broke into hysterical laughter as she was tickle-attacked from all sides.

“That’s what will be happening to you,” the Transporter declared. “And barring a crazy good tickle fight from both you and your partner, that will happen. All of us are experienced tickle fighters, and we know how to make our ticklees laugh.” She paused for a moment before commenting on Miss Akari, “Wow, your teacher is tons of fun to tickle.” The Transporter winked at the class and then went back to the original subject, “Anyways, after everyone finishes the four stations, you will pick out a Transporter specialty, and Miss Akari will assign you to a location where you will go for further tickling… I mean training.” Again, the Transporter winked at the class after her ‘mistake’ before continuing her talk, “These stations will be half an hour long, so you’ll get out early, and then your teacher will be ours until your normal class time is done. And with all that out of the way, Miss Akari wanted to give you final instructions before we get started.” The tickling of the teacher finally ceased, and the Transporters propped her up so she could give her short spiel.

It took Miss Akari a minute to recover enough to speak, and the class eagerly anticipated what she had to say. Firstly, she addressed the Transporters who had been tickling her, “I did not agree to that as part of you coming here, and you will not be tickling me later.”

“Oh, well,” the Transporter who led the tickling dismissed the objection.

“Alright, I guess that right then, they just did as they wished,” Miss Akari finally turned her attention to the class. “So, I wanted to tell everyone that since you’ve already tested and ticklishly captured the partners that you were assigned earlier in the week, we’re switching things up for today. The new pairs will be Jen and Catalina, Zoe and Aurora, Gabriella and Theresa, and Sienna and Camille. For the ticklish captures, you will be practicing on each other in twelve-minute intervals, and I will give you a spot to focus on. The other three minutes are for the ticklee to take a quick break. After ticklishly capturing your partner, you will get to tickle them for the remainder of the twelve-minute period. You will be switching off, too, so the person who is the capturer for the first period will be the target for the next two periods before returning to capture their partner in the last period. Do you understand? Good. The stations will rotate from ticklish captures to tickle spot machine testing to tickle fighting with these four and then back to ticklish captures. Any questions? No, then let’s have Zoe and Aurora and Jen and Catalina start out on ticklish captures, Gabriella and Theresa start with tickle fights, and Sienna and Camille start with Allison at the tickle spot machines. Ticklish captures pairs, come talk to me for information on starting. Let’s have some fun, everyone!”

Next Chapter
Chapter 17: Prep Week, Day 7: Part 2

Last edited:
Ah, the last day of training before she heads out,?I wonder if she will have one more night on the island before she heads out or if she will head out this evening. Either way plenty of time left in the day and I hope things go relatively well with Maddie, I look forward to their exploits as a pair of dungeon ticklers. As always good work.

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back