• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dahlia Tickled (Based on TMF Votes!)

Straps&Laughter

Verified
I ran a poll in the Tickling Dicussion channel because my girlfriend Dahlia, apparently bit by a radioactive spider, agreed to make a tickling clip for the TMF. Before you watch it, a couple notes:

1. It's loud.
She laughs and begs and shrieks, so be careful with your volume!
2. It's intense. She is super ticklish, and a pale-skinned redhead, so she marks easily. She loves it.
3. We chose to crop our faces from the video to preserve the illusion of anonymity.

We had a ton of fun making it, and we hope you love it. If you do, please say so - it makes her the most adorable kind of squirmy and embarrassed when people give her positive feedback, and it's our best chance of getting her to do this ever again!

EDIT: A couple people have mentioned not being able to see the video in their browser. Here is the link to Vimeo, where the file is hosted: https:// vimeo.com/588283943

Last edited:
wow those reactions were amazing. would love to see more of her feet!

she a beauty i wish i could tickle some one dahlia lay on your bed half naked look so cute her feet sticking out the end of the bed i bring out oil and tickle tools tooth brush beween the toes hair brush up down arches thin hair brush feathers fingers dig in arches suck lick nibble on the toes some rasberrys on belly button dig in arm pits your lucky dude hope get tickle this beauty dahila.

That was really great, thanks for sharing it with us! You seem to have great fun together, and you are lucky to have such a hot girl who even lets you do this!

dude she is adroable cute laughter squirmy squeeky sturgles try get out i give belly some raseberry lick suck nibble beween her toes maybe even some ice cream lick off her toes tickle her arm pits just any were never tickler her lucky fellow so proud of you.

I have both Safari and Chrome running and neither one of those show the link, either. Fyi.

For everyone who can't view it as an embed, I've included the link in the original post. It's here: https:// vimeo.com/588283943

Last edited:
There are two posts saying "here is the link" but none of them shows a link.

More like this!
Love the 'lee, the bondage, the varied pace!
Next time, maybe more verbal teasing -- "Do you like it better here... here... or here." Thanks!

Thanks to everybody who commented - she's read the remarks and loves that everybody seemed to like her ticklish torment so much!

wow those reactions were amazing. would love to see more of her feet!

Omg her reaction to the brushes on her feet are amazing! Great stuff!

I'll see if she's up for a tickling clip focused on her feet - that might be a tough sell, her feet are one of her three worst spots! She always knows when I'm done with her resistance and ready to hear her beg when I head down to her feet!

That was really great, thanks for sharing it with us! You seem to have great fun together, and you are lucky to have such a hot girl who even lets you do this!

Great clip!

She is adorable... great squirms lol. Thank you both

Oh, I know how lucky I am, and I love that y'all get to see what it does to her. I never dreamed the woman I wanted to do this to for so long, would love it as much as she does! She gets tickled *constantly* now.

Is erotic tickling or ticklegasms in your agenda??

Both are part of our personal life, yeah - the way she reacts is indescribable, and she loves it! Probably not ending up in a clip any time soon, though.

More like this!
Love the 'lee, the bondage, the varied pace!
Next time, maybe more verbal teasing -- "Do you like it better here... here... or here." Thanks!

She is definitely one of those 'lees who responds well to varying pace - if I go light, then hard, then light, then hard, and keep changing tools, she can take a *lot* of tickling that holds her at a high intensity without wearing out. Verbal teasing works well too, but it can't be generic - it has to be tied to something. I'll remind her of a bratty thing she did earlier in the day, or remind her in detail of a previous time I tickled a really bad spot, right before I do it again... getting her wound up cranks her sensitivity through the roof.

Damn! I can't believe I just now saw this! Great freakin clip my friend, keep at it kind sir. And please thank her once more , she has at least one more fan out here. Bravo!

I randomly found the original true stories about Dahlia just now, and then I found this. It's very cool that I can hear and see the actual laughter after reading the story.
Your descriptions are apt; she has some of the best laughing reactions as a 'lee that I've seen!

Have any F/F belly bellybutton and hipbones tickling videos?

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back