• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

maria menounos

Please, could someone transcript what she tells to the doctor?

My dream is to tickle her feet!!! Great find!

My dream is to tickle her feet!!! Great find!

Tickling her feet was one of the great thrills of my life. It only lasted a minute, but it was great! (I was a Journalist for nearly 2 decades and we worked together at the 2000 DNC)

Tickling her feet was one of the great thrills of my life. It only lasted a minute, but it was great! (I was a Journalist for nearly 2 decades and we worked together at the 2000 DNC)

Man, you're so lucky! I was so curious to really know about her feet ticklishness since the tickle chiar on Howard Stern - when she said she was not that ticklish on her feet comparing to her sides ...

How was it?

Please, could someone transcript what she tells to the doctor?

I had some difficult to understand something that she said also. She starts saying: "Oh my God, I swear I really got tickled (?) (...) 'cause it tickles you to like kinda hurts? It was that."

But even on that phrase I had my doubts - that's why I put the (?) between the words. A native speaker will be much better than me. But we can say that she mentioned her ticklishness ...

Honestly, I don't recall, as I wasn't trying to tickle her. When we worked at something like a political convention, we all spent 20 hour days in trailers and parking lots, doing live reports. She was BRAND NEW, but I had worked with her Producers for a few years on other events.
We were all in a trailer, waiting for the top of the hour to do a national hit and I was finalizing satellite time, etc. I massaged her shoulders for a minute, then a coworker told her I gave great foot massages, so the shoes came off. It wasn't more than a 10 minute thing, but once or twice, her feet pulled back when I grazed the soles with my fingertips.

She says "oh, God!! Oh, God, I swear I feel like I've just been tickled to death....like when your mean cousin kind of tickles you til it kinda hurts! It was that! Oh, my God. So now I've got my blood all over me...penetrating out of my skin"

Honestly, I don't recall, as I wasn't trying to tickle her. When we worked at something like a political convention, we all spent 20 hour days in trailers and parking lots, doing live reports. She was BRAND NEW, but I had worked with her Producers for a few years on other events.
We were all in a trailer, waiting for the top of the hour to do a national hit and I was finalizing satellite time, etc. I massaged her shoulders for a minute, then a coworker told her I gave great foot massages, so the shoes came off. It wasn't more than a 10 minute thing, but once or twice, her feet pulled back when I grazed the soles with my fingertips.

Man, what as amazing day that day must have been for you. She's stunning ...

She says "oh, God!! Oh, God, I swear I feel like I've just been tickled to death....like when your mean cousin kind of tickles you til it kinda hurts! It was that! Oh, my God. So now I've got my blood all over me...penetrating out of my skin"

Thanks, my friend! The video got much more sexy now!

That’s an awesome and hot anecdote. Especially how you said that when she was told you gave great foot massages, her shoes immediately came off. Very cool that you were able to get some light foot tickling in. Were her feet bare I presume, and do you recall anything that she said during that brief moment?

This has been a favorite art piece of mine from Bigfootfantasies of her getting her feet tickled while wearing an outfit she wore one Halloween, so your story gives it a new perspective. Might as well be your hand depicted in the piece!

CA54D6BA-0556-45F0-B1A8-1CF0A483AFF5.jpeg

Haha! Very cool! I wish it was more like that!
Most of the people I worked with on the road became like family. Whenever there was a presidential election, we traveled about 9 months out of the year, mostly working in cramped quarters. She worked for something called Channel 1, which was supposed to be news targeted to high school kids. Maria was probably 21 or 22 at the time. Within a year, she was already snatched up by ET or one of those major shows.
Since the immediate goal was a foot massage, she didn't say a whole lot because her eyes were kind of rolling back and closing. But I do recall both how soft and how "meaty" her feet were. They weren't huge, just not dainty and slender. And her arches weren't super high. It was clear she wasn't long for the small-time, though. She was VERY well put together, even for a 20-something newbie.

Indeed, I’ve always thought it was a cool and humorous piece. The bullets are meant to convey that she apparently once described her laugh like a “machine gun.” Haha. And right?! If only your experience with her feet was more like that. “Hey, mind if I tickle your feet a bit?” Haha.

Not surprised she didn’t last very long though with that gig. She definitely does well in the spotlight.

That’s cute that she was digging the foot massage and her eyes were rolling back and closing. Very lucky that you were able to rub her soles and recall how soft they felt. She’s usually listed at about a size 9-10, does that seem about right from what you recall? And when you say that her feet pulled back whenever you grazed her soles with your fingertips, did she all out pull them away or they merely jerked a bit?

Indeed, I’ve always thought it was a cool and humorous piece. The bullets are meant to convey that she apparently once described her laugh like a “machine gun.” Haha. And right?! If only your experience with her feet was more like that. “Hey, mind if I tickle your feet a bit?” Haha.

Not surprised she didn’t last very long though with that gig. She definitely does well in the spotlight.

That’s cute that she was digging the foot massage and her eyes were rolling back and closing. Very lucky that you were able to rub her soles and recall how soft they felt. She’s usually listed at about a size 9-10, does that seem about right from what you recall? And when you say that her feet pulled back whenever you grazed her soles with your fingertips, did she all out pull them away or they merely jerked a bit?

Oh, no. I meant that her feet would jerk back, slightly. It wasn't like her legs pulled away. Just a slight enough jerk that I knew it tickled, but no other reaction from her.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back