• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

GTK STUDIO #419: MARIA ESCO HAS WILDLY TICKLISH FEET! (F/F)

GTKStudio

TMF Master
Hola TMFers!

We have been looking forward to dropping this video since it was made, as it's just such a wild foot tickling ride for the viewer, Ceci and super foot ticklish new model Maria Esco. Ceci is clearly in a very playful but ruthless mood from the outset, wielding her favorite new feather expertly up and down Maria's bound toe tied feet, and between her toes, which already exposes Maria as being VERY feather sensitive. But it's when Ceci brings her nails into play that things get even more interesting, causing wild laughter and begging from Maria as her sizeable chunky soft soles betray her by how extremely ticklish they are, much to Ceci's absolute delight. Maria rocks forward often, tries to wriggle free, but to no avail, as Ceci just recaptures her feet in a tight armlock and tickles, tickles and tickles some more, driving Maria crazy. Ceci then finishes off Maria with more lotion and the electric toothbrush, which is again very intense for her, but she is so tired after the feather and Ceci's fingers that she only has the energy to wriggle and laugh, completely de-feeted by Ceci's expert foot tickles.

Full clip and preview available at: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/154087/global-tickling-studio

Hope you enjoy DROP #419!

GTK

Attachments

• Pic1mariaescowildtkft.png
    Pic1mariaescowildtkft.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 295
  • Pic2.png
    Pic2.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 265
  • Pic3.png
    Pic3.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 196
  • Pic4.png
    Pic4.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 214
  • Pic5.png
    Pic5.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 247
It is not very clear the kind of payment membership in your loyalfans page. The cost in 29,99 $ for month, but any clip is indicated with a cost in cent. What does it mean? The membership is cumulative to every discaunted clip I like to buy, after paying the membership? Or do I gain a total of 29,99 $ and every clip I choose has going to decrease the total of 29,99 $ at my disposition, to buy clips, for a maximum of 29,99 $ for month?

It is not very clear the kind of payment membership in your loyalfans page. The cost in 29,99 $ for month, but any clip is indicated with a cost in cent. What does it mean? The membership is cumulative to every discaunted clip I like to buy, after paying the membership? Or do I gain a total of 29,99 $ and every clip I choose has going to decrease the total of 29,99 $ at my disposition, to buy clips, for a maximum of 29,99 $ for month?

Hey Marick,

No problem, it's quite simple.

The flat $29.99 is monthly access to all clips to stream on the site (153 at this second, 155 in an hour or so when we update - which we do every Tues, Thurs and Sat with 2 clips, and for Saturday updates you can even request clips to be added from the GTK back catalogue). So it's GTK Netflix basically.

The standalone fees are for the LF video store, for buying clips a la carte for your own collection, generally they are listed about 25% cheaper than on C4S.

Every time we add clips on the membership timeline (access to all of which you get for $29.99 per month) they also appear in the video store with a separate individual price for purchase on their own for those that just want a few select clips.

Happy to answer any further questions.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back