• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I have extremely sensitive and ticklish feet

Tcklmyft2021

They are the most ticklish part on my body. I go absolutely crazy when people tickle my feet. I have different fantasies of my feet being in restraints and being tickle tortured by feathers. FEATHER MACHINE! Huge feather dusters, ostrich feathers, peacock feathers. I can never escape. I am helpless and want to be Tickle Tortured.

Last edited:
Welcome to the TMF, Tcklmyft2021, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D
This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

They are the most ticklish part on my body. I go absolutely crazy when people tickle my feet. I have different fantasies of my feet being in restraints and being tickle tortured by feathers. FEATHER MACHINE! Huge feather dusters, ostrich feathers, peacock feathers. I can never escape. I am helpless and want to be Tickle Tortured.

If you haven't tried it yet, after getting a good finger tickling on your feet, have the ler use a Remmington style trimmer with the attachment removed on your already sensitized bare feet.

If you truly enjoy havng your feet tickled and tickled tortured, then you really should experience this.

Is this just a fantasy or are you wanting it to happen someday? If so, it would help to fill out your profile so people can get to know about you. And pics of your ticklish feet would help, too.

I'm not going to comment unless I know if its male or female feet. It's just common curtesy to let the people on this forum know.

Yes, welcome to TMF. It’s a great place to share experiences and stories, or to ask questions. I agree with robmic that it would be helpful to fill out your profile so we can get to know you…and pictures would be a plus!

Yes, welcome to TMF. It’s a great place to share experiences and stories, or to ask questions. I agree with robmic that it would be helpful to fill out your profile so we can get to know you…and pictures would be a plus!

I've always been suspicious of people that don't fill out their profile or put just the bare minimum in it. I feel like "what are they hiding?" Or, if they're that lazy, why would I want to waste my time with them? Just some food for thought...

Let's relax and give the person more than 2 days before we start passing judgment

Just filled out my profile. I will accept hours of tickle torture as punishment.

Just remember you should tell us roughly where you are in your profile so we know how close we are to you. If you don't want to list a city, just do a rough area like I did: Western KY.

Last edited:
Just filled out my profile. I will accept hours of tickle tohttp://www.ticklingforum.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=4679006rture as punishment.

That's a good start and kinkykurt's suggestion is a good one too. Maybe some pics of your feet or other spots that your ticklish without showing your face is good too.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back