• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kentucky Ler/switch looking to travel south or host

kinkykurt

(This post is crossposted from the Midwestern personal section.)

I have been lurking this forum for years now and I've decided I'm not getting any younger so I'm throwing out a feeler.

If you live within two or so hours of Evansville IN we should definitely chat. If you're further than that we might still be able to work something out so we should still definitely chat. I can travel or host.

I'm a 40-something male who is a natural dom and I would love to find some f-lees who want to be tied and tickled. I realize that I might need to build up some tickle karma since I'm a new member to the community. If that's the case, I am willing to be a lee for a male and I'm also willing to be a lee or switch with a female.

We'll discuss all the details in PM so please PM me if interested

Hey....

SO... I am not sure if you are looking to travel to hang out with a small group of fellow tickle lovers, but we meet bi-monthly in the Nashville area. Our next munch is on September 18.

I know you're in Kentucky, but we do have one member from there as well. (And I'm hoping to pull in more- and you are certainly welcome!)

Just in case you would like more information, or would like to check things out, I've included some links below.

ROUND THREE- MIDDLE TENNESSEE AREA MUNCH!
Tickling in the South! All Nearby States Welcome!
Nashville, Tennessee
Saturday, Sept. 18, 2021
TMF Link HERE!
Group Link HERE!
Event Link HERE!
Organizer: Sunriseticklee

I really appreciate the invite. I was low key planning on being in Nashville that weekend anyway until plans fell through. Let me see what's going on my life in a week or so and I'll let you know something hopefully several days before the event.

(This post is crossposted from the Midwestern personal section.)

I have been lurking this forum for years now and I've decided I'm not getting any younger so I'm throwing out a feeler.

If you live within two or so hours of Evansville IN we should definitely chat. If you're further than that we might still be able to work something out so we should still definitely chat. I can travel or host.

I'm a 40-something male who is a natural dom and I would love to find some f-lees who want to be tied and tickled. I realize that I might need to build up some tickle karma since I'm a new member to the community. If that's the case, I am willing to be a lee for a male and I'm also willing to be a lee or switch with a female.

We'll discuss all the details in PM so please PM me if interested

Hell I used to date a gal from Evansville. I used to tickle her to pert near instanity! Lol

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back