Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's New?

5/18/2022

The results for the 2021 Golden Feather Awards have been posted. Visit the GFA forum for the link!

clips4sale.com

Tickle Experiment

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

showmeyourpits

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wife story

Quote Originally Posted by magic fingers View Post
    Your wife sounds hot as hell. Does she enjoy the tickling at all or does she simply tolerate it for you?
    When she is tickled, she always acts like she is fighting for her life. But she has never been angry about it. Kate is stubborn, mischievous and loves to joke around and sometimes tease someone knowing how it can end (tickling). That's why I think she enjoy tickling , even though she's never admitted it.
    Last edited by ekhm ekhm; 05-12-2022 at 11:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by saphir View Post
    What is her shoe size?
    Size 7

Do you have any other stories to share about her?

Quote Originally Posted by Wesker28 View Post
    Do you have any other stories to share about her?
    Two quick stories:

One time we went for a walk with Kate and our son. It was a hot day so Kate was dressed in a t-shirt, jean shorts and flip-flops. When we got in the elevator, my wife noticed that our son was a little dirty on his face. She knelt by him to wipe his face with a wet handkerchief. At that time, the elevator stopped on the next floor and a girl with a dog got into it. The dog immediately jumped into the elevator and started to sniff Kate's foot, which was separated from the flip flop (you know, like when you kneel down . Kate giggled and the dog suddenly started licking her sole. Kate burst out laughing and stood up momentarily. The girl apologized to Kate for the dog's behavior and said that their dog liked to lick feet.

One time we went to the playground with Kate and our son. Kate was dressed in a t-shirt, jeans, and thin white ankle socks (the playground was under a roof, so we walked around without shoes). We were sitting in such a place so as to best observe our child. The child would occasionally run up to us and try to engage one of us in play. Once I played with him, once Kate. When it was her turn to play with her son, he asked her to try to catch him. My wife chased him all over the square, of course, so that he could escape. The little one was jumping over some obstacle, then climbing somewhere, so that it would be difficult for her to catch him. At one point he entered a small tunnel in which foam elements protruded from the floor and ceiling, forcing him to bend down and climb up. The little one had no problem climbing over these obstacles, but Kate had to do a little work. The little son, seeing that the mother had problems with overcoming this obstacle, stopped and waited for the mother, who slowly moved forward. At one point, mother other child approached Kate and pointed out to her that this was a playground for children and not adults. They discussed for a while and finally Kate replied that she feels like big child and that the woman should not pick on her. At this point the woman lost her patience. She came to the entrance of the tunnel where Kate's feet were still sticking out, looked at her and said: "If you're still like a baby, I guess it won't bother you if I tickle your feet?" she catch Kate ankles and start running her fingers over Kate's feet. "No, please. Just not that. I'm very ticklish." - Kate said momentarily bursting out laughing. The woman tickled Kate driving her crazy. „You are reale like baby. Ticklish like baby” said woman. After about two minutes woman asked wife if she would still be doing the children's attractions. The wife began to shout that she was sorry and beg woman to stop tickling her. The woman stopped and Kate slowly made her way out of the tunnel. Embarrassed wife, looked at the woman and returned to the table where I was sitting.
    Last edited by ekhm ekhm; 05-13-2022 at 07:48 AM.

Blog Entries
    Great photos, especially the sole shots! Thanks for sharing them here.
    Kate giggled and the dog suddenly started licking her sole. Kate burst out laughing and stood up momentarily. The girl apologized to Kate for the dog's behavior and said that their dog liked to lick feet.
    I like that dog.
    <== the sacred soles of Goddess Shelly

A link to my stories on the TMF.

Buy my first novel "Sorority Sisters" here.

Order one of my collections of short stories from MTJ Publishing here:

TRAPPED AND TICKLED series
    Order Today!

עם ישראל חי
    אֶרֶץ יִשְׂרָאֵל חי

Yes that dog has good taste lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ekhm ekhm View Post
    Kate is stubborn, mischievous and loves to joke around and sometimes tease someone knowing how it can end (tickling).
    Any stories to share of situations like that?

Hey guy, your wife has beautiful feet thanks for sharing. How old is she ? When she was tickled by those Interns, were you and her married? Great story, thanks for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Sanfini View Post
    Hey guy, your wife has beautiful feet thanks for sharing. How old is she ? When she was tickled by those Interns, were you and her married? Great story, thanks for sharing
    She is 36. And yes, we were married when she was tickled

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12