• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife story

ekhm ekhm

TMF Novice

My wife (Kate) is a military pilot. She is 165 cm tall, has a great athletic figure, medium length blonde hair, beautiful blue eyes and beautiful feet that just beg to be tickled. The story I am going to tell happened to her some time ago. I did not witness the incident, but my wife told me in detail what happened. The story is a bit long, but I tried to tell it as accurately as possible.
Once a year, military flight school students come to different air bases. They do internships and get acquainted with the unit where they will continue their careers after graduation. This time four students from the military school (Kris, Tom, Zach, Joe) came to visit us. They were cared for by my wife, who was responsible for them throughout their internship (for 6 months). In the beginning, the relationship between the group and her was very service oriented, but over time, the more she got to know them and they got to know her, it changed to more of a friendship. The time was approaching when the young students were to return to their school. It is a tradition that at the end of their internship, before returning to their universities, the students hold a party to thank them for their mentorship, the experience they gained, the flights they made, etc. Kate was also invited to this party. This type of event usually consists of an official part and a less official part. The official part is organized by the base commander and includes thanks, diplomas and gifts. The later part is a party with tables laden with food and alcohol. However, because of the first part, the mandatory attire is formal wear, so Kate was dressed in a blue short-sleeved shirt, dark gray pants (from the official uniform), natural nylons, and black high-heeled shoes. My wife hates walking in high heels, she says her feet hurt afterwards.
After the first part of the ceremony was over, everyone went to the restaurant that had been booked in advance for the reception. After taking their seats at the table, the party started. Everyone sat and talked to each other. As time passed, the atmosphere relaxed (alcohol) and my wife was joined by her guests. You could say that they surrounded her. At some point they started to reminisce about various funny situations that happened during their stay and tell jokes. My wife kept teasing that their jokes and stories were lame and didn't make her laugh. One of the students (Joe) to make her laugh after telling his joke, tried to tickle Kate's sides and poke under her ribs. The wife jumped up slightly, smiled broadly, and said that they wouldn't make her laugh that way because she wasn't ticklish. The man poked her a few more times, but seeing no effect, he gave up. Kate is basically not ticklish. Except in one place. Her feet. They are very ticklish, and there are some places so sensitive that touching them drives her crazy (heels, toes, and sides of feet).
Back to the story, after a while Kris noticed that Kate had her legs crossed under a chair and one of her feet had popped out of her shoe, exposing almost the entire sole. Without thinking, he leaned over and ran his finger along the sole. Kate jumped up, squealed, and giggled, and when she jerked her foot violently, the shoe fell completely to the ground. "So you're saying you're not ticklish? Let's check it out?" -Zach said, smiling sinisterly. Tom said to hold her down, and Kris grabbed her pressing her against the back of the chair and locking her arms. Zach and Tom bent down to reach Kate's legs, then picked them up, moved an extra chair over, and put both legs on the chair next to her, holding her ankles with their hands. By this time my wife was slowly beginning to realize what was instore for her. "Come on guys, let me go!" -she said with terror in her eyes, but her proteges continued with their idea. They wanted to remove her other shoe, but she tried to make it difficult for them by holding it down with her other foot, which was already bare. Zach slowly ran his finger over the helpless sole of the other foot. Another squeal coupled with a giggle sounded, and the foot docilely scowled, allowing the shoe to come off. At this point Kate was sitting in a chair, supported from behind by Kris. In front, Zach and Tom were holding her ankles (each holding one leg), pressing them against the chair. "So you're saying you're not ticklish?" -Zach asked. "Okay, you got me. I'm a little ticklish on my legs. Can you let me go now?" -replied Kate with pleading in her eyes. "Let's check it out. It doesn't look a bit ticklish." -Tom added with a smile. "Joe, tell her the same joke you just told, maybe this time it will make our commander laugh?" -said Zach. Joe told his joke again and the guys started slowly scratching my wife's soles. First they scratched her up and down with a single finger, which made Kate jump up giggling quietly, but she refrained from laughing out loud. She curled her toes, trying to somehow lessen the tickling sensation. After Joe had finished telling the joke for a while, Zach and Tom increased the intensity of the tickling, which my wife could no longer stand. She burst out laughing out loud. In addition, two things made the tickling stronger than usual. The first thing: the pantyhose. The second: Kate, the day before the party, had been for a pedicure, so her feet were softer and more sensitive (she had her nails painted a dark cherry color). "You see Joe, Kate likes your jokes," Zach said with a big smile on his face. They reduced the intensity of the tickling and started scratching again with only one finger on the helpless feet. Kate clenched her teeth again, trying to stifle her laughter. "Now it's your turn, Kris, tell a joke, maybe you can make our captain laugh too."-Zach said. Kris began to tell, and when he finished, the boys began to quickly tickle my wife's soles, which again led to a burst of laughter. "What a good joke!" -said Joe -"Look how you made her laugh." Kate laughed out loud and tried to get free, but to no avail. "Whose turn is it now?" -Zach asked. Then they each told jokes, and the guys continued to tickle her. They tickled gently at first, but after the story was over, the boys attacked her feet with full force, causing my wife to burst out laughing and flailing her legs in an attempt to break free from the hands of her tormentors. When the tickling became less intense, Kate tried to catch her breath and gather her strength. She also begged the boys to let her go, saying that it wasn't fair and that she couldn't take it anymore.
After a few minutes of this, the boys stopped tickling her. She breathed a sigh of relief, but they continued to hold her. "So your feet aren't just a little ticklish. And do you have any more sensitive spots on your feet?" -Zach asked. "No, I don't. That's enough, let me go guys." -said Kate, exhausted. "Well, we'll check it out. You've already lied to us twice, when you claimed you weren't ticklish, and when you told us your feet were only a little ticklish. Maybe you're not telling us the truth this time either?" -Zach said. Without waiting long, they started looking for the weak spot on my wife's feet and hit it right away. As soon as they scratched Kate's heel, she started throwing herself in the chair, begging the guys to stop. "Oh, we found something," -Tom said. Then they tickled her heels for about two minutes, driving her crazy. Then they continued looking for other points. They ran their fingers along the arch of her foot, along the ball of her foot, eliciting bursts of laughter from their victim. However, it wasn't the kind of laughter you might hear when they tickled her heels. They were slowly approaching her toes. Seeing this, Kate tried to pull away at all costs, further curling her toes restricting access to them. The boys, seeing what was happening, asked Joe, who by now was just standing next to her and not involved in the tickling, to hold her legs by the ankles so that Tom and Zach had both hands free. With one hand they grabbed the toes of her feet and tilted them back, gaining access to the space between them. After a moment, with their other hand, they began tickling the areas under her toes, driving Kate to agony. She thrashed around in the chair, trying with all her might to get free, but she couldn't manage it.
The boys, seeing her reactions, smiled to themselves as they continued tickling. After a while, a hole appeared in the pantyhose from the intense tickling. So Zach ripped open the rest of the pantyhose, exposing Kate's bare, smooth foot. He then mercilessly tickled her. Additionally, the guys, seeing her helplessness and how ticklish she was, began to tease her, saying, "You said that way we wouldn't make you laugh because you weren't ticklish? Interesting", "Ooo, look our commander is so defenseless, all you have to do is tickle her", "Such a big, such a strong woman, and she is ticklish like a little girl", "And who has such ticklish feet?", "Which piggy is the most ticklish?" or they counted aloud her toes and tickled them at the same time. This only intensified the tickling effect. After another 5 minutes, the boys finally let her go. Once released, Kate slumped back in her chair for lack of strength and breathed deeply. Her hair was tumbled in all directions. "That wasn't fair, you almost killed me" - Kate said to the boys, punching one of them gently on the shoulder and smiling slightly. Later Kate told me that it was the worst tickle of her life.

View attachment Wife story.pdf22517997-C1CD-4204-A9A4-0EE66120FD24.jpeg4EBBEBC6-DA29-4D75-BBF1-2E712CC9FE7C.jpegBAEBF51F-E832-4184-9D73-60CB649D2565.jpegC6303BF6-40D9-4AD7-BBC7-6F8816E67512.jpeg124F2C92-7FB5-40E6-97FE-A55A8E200A22.jpeg9F0883C7-CCF9-4210-B902-65C7814B7928.jpeg298459A0-A4CB-479E-843C-D347D708AB44.jpeg

Last edited:
Good story please share the rest of them

My wife (let's call her Kate) is a soldier pilot. She is 165 cm tall, has a great athletic figure, medium-length blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes. The story I am going to tell happened to her some time ago. I was't a witness to this but my wife told me in detail what happened. The story is a bit long, but I tried to tell as accurately as possible.
Once a year, students of the military aviation school come to various air bases. They undergo practice and get to know with the unit in which they will continue their career after graduation. This time we got four students from a military school (let's call them Kris, Tom, Zach, Joe). They were taken care of by my wife, who was responsible for them throughout the practice time (for 6 months). At first, the relationship between the group and her was professional, but with time, the more she got to know them and they got to know her, they changed to more friendly. The time was coming when the young students were to return to their school. It is a tradition that at the end of the practice, before returning to the universities, students organize an event during which they want to thank for their care, experience, flights, etc. Kate was invited to that event too. That kind of event is usually consist with the official part organized by the base Commander. The official part includes thanks, diplomas and souvenirs. The later part is party at tables filled with food and alcohol. However, due to the first part, the obligatory outfit is official, so Kate was dressed in a blue short-sleeved shirt (from the formal uniform), long dark gray trousers, tan nylons and black high heels (my wife hates to wear high heels, but loves to play with her shoes). After the first part of the celebration, everyone went to the previously reserved restaurant for the party. After taking their seats at the table, the fun began. Everyone sat and talked to each other. With time, the atmosphere was more relaxed (alcohol), and her proteges joined my wife. You could say they surrounded her. At some point, they started remembering various funny situations that happened during their stay, and telling jokes. My wife sparred all the time that their jokes and stories were bad and not funny, that only her jokes were funny. One of the student (Joe) to make her laugh after telling his joke started poke her with under her ribs. The wife jumped up a little, smiled wide and said it was a nice try, but she is not ticklish. The guy poke her a few more times, but seeing no effect, he gave up. Kate is basically not ticklish. Except for one place. Her feet. They are very sensitive. They all very ticklish, but there are also places on it that drive her crazy (heels, toes and sides of the feet). And her feet was the target of the next attack. Kris noticed that while sitting in the chair, my wife had her legs crossed behind her, and her one foot had heel pop out of her shoe, exposing almost the all sole, which was strained. Without thinking, he bent down and ran his finger along the sole. Kate jumped up, screamed, queaked hard and when she took leg abruptly, she caused her shoe to come off completely. "You are not ticklish ??"-Zach asked, smiling ominously. Tom said to hold her down, and Kris grabbed her behind her back, pressing her against the back of the chair while locking her hands. Zach and Tom bent down to reach Kate's legs, then lifted them, pushed an extra chair and put both legs on the chair next to them, holding her ankles with their hands. At that time, my wife was slowly becoming aware of what awaited her. "Come on guys, let me go"-she said with fright in her eyes, but her proteges continued with their idea. They wanted to take off her other shoe, but she tried to make it difficult for them by holding it down with the other foot, which was already unprotected. Zach slowly ran his finger along the strained sole of her foot. There was another scream combined with laughter and the foot meekly curled up to allow the shoe to be removed. At this point, Kate was sitting in a chair, held in the back by Kris. In the front, Zach and Tom were holding her ankles (each holding one leg) pressing them against the chair. "So you say you aren't ticklish?"-Zach asked. "Okay, You got me, I'm little ticklish on my feet, let me go now"-Kate replied, with pleading in her eyes. "We're going to check it is really little"- added Tom with a smile. "Joe, tell her the same joke you just told, maybe this time it will make our commander laugh?"-Zach said. Joe told again his joke and the guys started scratched my wife's soles. At first, they scratched their finger slowly up and down of the sole, which made her jump, but she hold back a laugh. She curled her toes, trying to somehow reduce the feeling of tickling. After a while, Zach and Tom increased the tickling intensity, which my wife couldn't take it. She burst out laughing out loud. Additionally, two things made the tickling was more powerful than usual. First thing: pantyhose. The secound: Kate, the day before the party was on a pedicure, so her feet were softer and more sensitive, and her nails were painted a dark cherry color. "See Joe, Kate like your joke"-said Zach with a big smile on his face. They reduced the intensity of the tickling and once again ran one finger over the helpless feet. Kate gritted her teeth again, trying not to laugh. "Now it's your turn, Kris, tell joke, maybe you'll make our Captain laugh too"-Zach said. Kris started to tell a story, and when he finished, the guys began to tickle my wife's soles quickly, making her laugh again. "What a good joke,"-said Joe-"Look how you made her laugh". Kate was laughing out loud and she tried to free herself, but it was to no avail. "Whose turn now ??" Zach asked. Then each of them told jokes. As the story ended, Zach and Tom increased the tickling intensity causing my wife to burst out laughing and waving her feet to escape from the fingers of her tormentors. When the tickling got less intense, Kate tried to get the guys to let her out, saying it isn't fair, that she is ticklish and that she couldn't take it anymore. After a few minutes of this fun, the guys stopped tickling her. She breathed a sigh of relief, but they still held her. "So , Your feet aren't only a little ticklish? Do you have any weak point on your feet ??" asked Zach. "No I don't. Come on now, let me go guys"-Kate said, exhausted. "Well, we'll check it. You've lie us twice by claiming that you are not ticklish, and when you told us that you only have slight tickles on your feet. Maybe you're not telling us the truth this time too?"-Zach said. Without waiting long, they started looking for a weak point on my wife's feet and hit it immediately. As soon as they scratched Kate's heel, she began throwing herself in the chair, begging the guys to stop. "Oh, we found something"-said Tom. Then they tickled her heels for about a two minute driving her crazy. Then they continued to search for weaknesses. They ran their fingers along the arch of the foot, on the ball, causing bursts of laughter in their victim. But it wasn't the kind of laugh what you can hear when you were tickling her heels. Gradually they approached the toes. Realizing this, Kate tweaked them trying to restrict access to them. The guys, seeing what was happening, asked Joe, who had only been standing next to him so far and had not taken part in the tickling, to hold her legs by the ankles, so that Tom and Zach had a free one hand. They grabbed the toes of the feet and flexed them back, gaining access to the space between them. After a while, they began to tickle the places under her toes, driving Kate crazy. She was throwing in the chair, trying to free herself with the last of her strength, but she could't cope. The guys, seeing her reactions to this point, smiled to each other while continuing the tickling. After a while there was a hole in the pantyhose from intense tickling. So Zach tore the rest of the pantyhose, exposing Kate's smooth foot. Then he tickled her bare foot mercilessly. As my wife told me later, it was the worst tickling of her life. In addition, the guys, seeing her helplessness and how ticklish she is, began to talk to her saying: " Ooo, look our commander is as ticklish as a little girl, cooche coo", "So big, so strong girl, and so defenseless", "And who is ticklish on her feet, who? " or counting aloud her toes and tickling them at the same time. It only intensified the tickling effect. After another 5 minutes, the guys finally let her go. After being released, Kate slumped in her chair from lack of strength and was breathing deeply. Her hair was tousled in every direction. "It was unfair, you almost killed me," Kate said towards the guys, hitting one of them gently on the shoulder and smiling slightly.
And that would be it. I would like to add that this situation caused that many people for work, found out how my wife's feet are ticklish and sometimes they used this knowledge. But these are stories for another time.

Awesome story bro. What celebrity would you say your wife resembles?

XD great story...I do kinda feel..a bit sorry for your wife....actually.. nope! not really! Thanks for sharing the details!!

Your wife sounds hot as hell. Does she enjoy the tickling at all or does she simply tolerate it for you?

What a great story!
Your wife has very pretty and soft looking feet!
What is her shoe size?
Please more of her!

Great photos, especially the sole shots! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D
Kate giggled and the dog suddenly started licking her sole. Kate burst out laughing and stood up momentarily. The girl apologized to Kate for the dog's behavior and said that their dog liked to lick feet.
I like that dog. :dog:

Hey guy, your wife has beautiful feet thanks for sharing. How old is she ? When she was tickled by those Interns, were you and her married? Great story, thanks for sharing

That playground story, I'm assuming that your wife must've at least kindve known that lady, because If a total stranger would have done what that lady did to pretty much any lady that I've ever known, that lady ler would've been shat'ing out her teeth during her very next bowel movement. Lol

Two quick stories:

One time we went for a walk with Kate and our son. It was a hot day so Kate was dressed in a t-shirt, jean shorts and flip-flops. When we got in the elevator, my wife noticed that our son was a little dirty on his face. She knelt by him to wipe his face with a wet handkerchief. At that time, the elevator stopped on the next floor and a girl with a dog got into it. The dog immediately jumped into the elevator and started to sniff Kate's foot, which was separated from the flip flop (you know, like when you kneel down ;). Kate giggled and the dog suddenly started licking her sole. Kate burst out laughing and stood up momentarily. The girl apologized to Kate for the dog's behavior and said that their dog liked to lick feet.

One time we went to the playground with Kate and our son. Kate was dressed in a t-shirt, jeans, and thin white ankle socks (the playground was under a roof, so we walked around without shoes). We were sitting in such a place so as to best observe our child. The child would occasionally run up to us and try to engage one of us in play. Once I played with him, once Kate. When it was her turn to play with her son, he asked her to try to catch him. My wife chased him all over the square, of course, so that he could escape. The little one was jumping over some obstacle, then climbing somewhere, so that it would be difficult for her to catch him. At one point he entered a small tunnel in which foam elements protruded from the floor and ceiling, forcing him to bend down and climb up. The little one had no problem climbing over these obstacles, but Kate had to do a little work. The little son, seeing that the mother had problems with overcoming this obstacle, stopped and waited for the mother, who slowly moved forward. At one point, mother other child approached Kate and pointed out to her that this was a playground for children and not adults. They discussed for a while and finally Kate replied that she feels like big child and that the woman should not pick on her. At this point the woman lost her patience. She came to the entrance of the tunnel where Kate's feet were still sticking out, looked at her and said: "If you're still like a baby, I guess it won't bother you if I tickle your feet?" she catch Kate ankles and start running her fingers over Kate's feet. "No, please. Just not that. I'm very ticklish." - Kate said momentarily bursting out laughing. The woman tickled Kate driving her crazy. „You are reale like baby. Ticklish like baby” said woman. After about two minutes woman asked wife if she would still be doing the children's attractions. The wife began to shout that she was sorry and beg woman to stop tickling her. The woman stopped and Kate slowly made her way out of the tunnel. Embarrassed wife, looked at the woman and returned to the table where I was sitting.

Excellent stories and beautiful feet! :D

I've noticed this. The ones with no arch or almost no arch tend to always be wicked ticklish on their feet.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back