• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you like naked tickling or clothed tickling (for women) more?

LoveTickleGirls

Which way do you like more? I personally much prefer clothed tickling for women, because I find women being naked or topless quite distracting. Actually, I like women being fully dressed, such as wearing office suit, ballet dress, or tennis dress, while being tickled. That gives more imagination of what kind of women is being tickled, even if they are not the kind of women they dress to look.

On the other hand, I have nothing against naked bondage.

Your thoughts and reasons?

This isn't an easy answer because the answer depends upon a lot of variables. If you want me to over simplify the answer it would be this:
1. Prefer totally naked
2. If not totally naked then just panties
3. If not just panties then some form of tiny sleeveless tshirt with no bra plus panties

Casual clothing and barefoot. Lol. Nudity is great if I'm really really into a woman i.e. a significant other, but it's actually a quick way to turn me off if I'm not.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Depends on the day, if its something we are planning for I have my wife wear jeans and a comfy shirt with sock removal. if its not planned then shes totally naked.

for me, being tickled is very sexual so I prefer to be naked for the after tickling fun hehehe

For me personally, I actually prefer women to be fully clothed, except for bare feet, for foot tickling.

Being a nylon lover (I know it's rare to see women in them today), after seeing a pretty lady in nylons, dressed up and in heels, my thoughts would be to have them tied down fully clothed, heels and all, and slowly remove what I want to to get to the places I'd be tickling them. I feel it also heightens the anticipation of them before I even touch them! They'll be naked soon enough and I am patient... :p

It's a toss-up. Naked hotties are always good, and if tickled so much the better. ;) The hotter the girl the more I want to see her body. But bondage position and camera angle can hugely affect that.
Plus, lots of kinds of clothing can be sexy: any stockings or pantyhose, bodysuit, bra and/or panties, mini skirt, crop top, tight dress, slit/transparent/revealing dress...
Recently I find more and more liking a loose or unbuttoned top. Sexy glimpses, easy access for tickling, yum.

For shoes, I've gotta second Bob's mention of heels. I'm a minority here in not liking shoe removal. If she has shoes on, that's a barrier to tickling, get 'em off! But if I do have to see shoes they should ALWAYS be heels. Nothing hotter on the planet. And they go with almost everything - dress, jeans, lingerie...

Either or. Clothes on during the day and early foreplay, obviously naked right before sexual things.

I prefer clothed, fully clothed, and yes I have my reasons.

For me, there’s nothing better than a ‘lee in the right outfit. (The type changes with my mood) A cute outfit accentuates the experience for me.

Naked just doesn’t do much of anything for me. There’s nothing left to the imagination, and I feel there’s nowhere to go.

Besides that, there’s the psychological aspect of your ‘lee wearing clothes.

If they’re naked, there’s a feeling of vulnerability, a lack of personal safety.

If they’re clothed, then they feel more secure, more relaxed. When the tickling starts, that’s quickly broken down. Despite still wearing clothes, the tickles are still getting through.

I prefer clothed, fully clothed, and yes I have my reasons.

For me, there’s nothing better than a ‘lee in the right outfit. (The type changes with my mood) A cute outfit accentuates the experience for me.

Naked just doesn’t do much of anything for me. There’s nothing left to the imagination, and I feel there’s nowhere to go.

Besides that, there’s the psychological aspect of your ‘lee wearing clothes.

If they’re naked, there’s a feeling of vulnerability, a lack of personal safety.

If they’re clothed, then they feel more secure, more relaxed. When the tickling starts, that’s quickly broken down. Despite still wearing clothes, the tickles are still getting through.

Interesting with your experiences in the last part. I definitely agree with the imagination part.

I should also add that, tickling tends to be more kinky with me. Of course if its just casual I will prefer clothed, but other than a bikini/underwear, I much prefer a nude female lee. Don't get me wrong, I do have preferred body types and I totally respect the wishes of those who prefer to be clothed (I mean heck, a lot of people sleep nude whereas I prefer my PJs, so I'd be a hypocrite to criticise anyway lol). Though some lees like the sense of vulnerability and, if the ler is clothed, it gives them a sense of dominance which adds to the kinkiness. :D

At the end of the day, its a kink and we should all practice it with safety and respect. I just wanted to explain why I lean towards nude since I noticed this site has more pro-clothed lers than pro-nude (certainly a lot more than I expected!).

Clothed strip tickling until naked in different positions. Both parties increasingly getting hornier.

I like my lee to be comfortable. Casual clothes for a casual tickling session are totally fine! One of my favorite lees, Rachel, almost always dresses in a tank top and capri pants or skinny jeans. Her tank top allows easy access to her armpits, sides, hips and tummy. I can squeeze her knees through the pants. She was wearing socks at the start of her very first session but I took them off and kept tickling her barefoot. Ever since then, her preference is going through each session from start to finish with both feet bare. Capri pants are excellent because they leave a few inches of more bare skin to tickle around the ankles and Rachel LOVES that. Skinny jeans are good because the pants tightly hug her ankles, preventing the covering of the feet.

Cute tank top, capri pants, bare feet. PERFECT. My favorite outfit for my lees.

I would say most of my lees prefer clothing, which is fine with me. Shoes always coming off is a given. A lee can keep her socks on if she chooses during upper body tickling and sometimes they choose to. It’s fun as a ler to tease them with their socks on, both of us knowing they will come off and the main tickling will be conducted barefoot. Some of my lees already expect to be barefoot and wear flip flops to their session. Others take their own shoes and socks off before climbing onto the tickle table and being strapped down. That’s fine too!

The bottom line is each lee that gets secured on the tickle table will end up barefoot, it’s just a matter of will they start off that way or am I taking their socks off? Either way is good!

I prefer clothes on, as long as long as they are exposed enough to be tickled mercilessly.

Clothed. Nude tickling has never done it for me.

A girl in a bra/sports bra and long blue jeans is usually my favorite attire choice.

this is a great debate! I guess it depends on how deep in a relationship you are with someone! Naked is always fun though!

Depends on the target. As a foot guy, I have a thing for barefoot women in capri pants or shorts. Nudity also can be a bit of a barrier for feet, as I also am into underarm and breast tickling, so nudity distracts from the feet a bit. There's just that certain something special about a clothed woman who's barefoot.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back